9-11 anniversary

I am new to this forum so forgive me if this question has been asked before. My brother is a firefighter and visited NY city right after 9-11. There was evidence of thermite or thermate melted steel. Why haven't we heard anymore about the bombs that brought the twin towers down as well as building 7 that was not hit by an airplane? If you look at footage of the Oklahoma City bombing, the building didn't fall down, just partly blown apart. The twin towers fell like a planned demolition. Looking for answers.

Well, I think you are a nut job, but I'll give you some food for thought anyway. I was at the Pentagon before the F-16s were. (Yeah, I know, you were talking about NYC, but I have nothing to add for NYC). I guy I know (husband of a client, we've had dinner a couple of times), was just getting to a ski shop he was working at in Seven Corners (I know you don't know where that is, but Google is your friend.....it's about 2 seconds flying time from the Pentagon). He heard noise...plane flying really low....and looked up. He could see the faces of the passengers in the plane as they looked out of the airplane that hit the Pentagon. He's still traumatized to this day about it and almost never talks about it.

If you think planes didn't fly into buildings that day, you need to check yourself into a mental health facility immediately.

thats advise that YOU should follow if you think an airliner slammed into the pentagon.:lol:

Personally... my wish for the troofers like 9/11rimjob and eots... is simply this...

That they meet terrorists like those who did the attacks on that dreadful day... I wish for them to feel the horror.... for them to think of their families... to feel the dread.. to feel the pain... and I pray for an afterlife for them... where they can see ones JUST LIKE THEMSELVES who make up dishonorable and bullshit stories in a feeble attempt at attention.... I hope they then see the pain it puts their families through as they hear the bullshit, even when debunked, over and over and over again.... and I hope that the almighty grants them the ability to repeat that over and over and over again....

Translation of Diamond Dave-Yes you are right 9/11.Like all Bush dupes,I am afraid of the truth about government conspiracys which is why I still believe oswald killed kennedy and thats because like you said,I slept though junior high school science classes and dont know anything at all about the laws of physics so I am only interested in hearing what the corporate controlled media and our corrupt government institutions tell me about events like 9/11 and the kennedy assassination thats why like all OCTA'S,I can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll i am and you are right,since i am afraid of the truth,I wont take you up on that challenge to read that book you referred me to since it does not go along with my version of events and I only see what I want to see.

finally a good post from you Dave.well done.:clap2: nice to see you admit you are a troll afraid of the truth.:clap2:

Last edited:
You fucktards can attempt to insult me all you want... I really don't give a shit. The reality is, WWIII would make the world a MUCH better place to live in (for all of us smart enough to survive)! The attack on 9/11 was stupid and it should have sparked a much, much bigger conflict that never happened. And now, 10 years after a few people died in a couple of buildings, we have retarded patriotic morons like all you perpetuating your tired propaganda and simple-minded conspiracies all in the name of "Remembrance"? :cuckoo:

Grow the fuck up and get over the past. The people who didn't die that day woke up the next morning and life went on (just like it should). This is not the first time a couple thousand people died in the name of religious extremism and it won't be the last.

Well bless your vile little heart! :puke:

:lol::lol::lol:

I am new to this forum so forgive me if this question has been asked before. My brother is a firefighter and visited NY city right after 9-11. There was evidence of thermite or thermate melted steel. Why haven't we heard anymore about the bombs that brought the twin towers down as well as building 7 that was not hit by an airplane? If you look at footage of the Oklahoma City bombing, the building didn't fall down, just partly blown apart. The twin towers fell like a planned demolition. Looking for answers.

Well, I think you are a nut job, but I'll give you some food for thought anyway. I was at the Pentagon before the F-16s were. (Yeah, I know, you were talking about NYC, but I have nothing to add for NYC). I guy I know (husband of a client, we've had dinner a couple of times), was just getting to a ski shop he was working at in Seven Corners (I know you don't know where that is, but Google is your friend.....it's about 2 seconds flying time from the Pentagon). He heard noise...plane flying really low....and looked up. He could see the faces of the passengers in the plane as they looked out of the airplane that hit the Pentagon. He's still traumatized to this day about it and almost never talks about it.

If you think planes didn't fly into buildings that day, you need to check yourself into a mental health facility immediately.

thats advise that YOU should follow if you think an airliner slammed into the pentagon.:lol:

Simply said by a simple mind.Remember folks that Nutjob here believes that there was no airliner that hit the pentagon, but a missile and an A3 sky hawk, several minutes apart.....

What can you say other than :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Personally... my wish for the troofers like 9/11rimjob and eots... is simply this...

That they meet terrorists like those who did the attacks on that dreadful day... I wish for them to feel the horror.... for them to think of their families... to feel the dread.. to feel the pain... and I pray for an afterlife for them... where they can see ones JUST LIKE THEMSELVES who make up dishonorable and bullshit stories in a feeble attempt at attention.... I hope they then see the pain it puts their families through as they hear the bullshit, even when debunked, over and over and over again.... and I hope that the almighty grants them the ability to repeat that over and over and over again....

really ? all i wish from you is you would stfu with your meaningless rhetoric and realize "government" and media lied to you about 9/11

I simply ask for you to PROVE IT... something you are incapable of understanding..

You know... proof... like all the evidence posted by your opposition

Die asshole

Same old shit about prove it, when we have linked and shown the proof that the OCT and the NIST explanations for the destruction do not make sense nor add up to scientific explanation. No one with counter theories about the attacks is saying they did not happene or were not horrible, and tragic, just that the government and their agencies lied, and continue to do so, while making the public paranoid that boogeymen are out to get them because they hate our freedoms, while all along it has been the very same government that tells us this load of shit, that is taking away, and chipping away at the freedoms Americans are used to having.

If by now you haven't bothered to research what tall the fuss is about why NIST and the government isn't being believed by more and more people all the time, then you really have no right to judge them and try to defame their character.

I think perhaps we should be concerned, including your friend, as to how the fuck a plane was allowed to even come near the Pentagon in the first place, especially since it was already known America was under attack.

really ? all i wish from you is you would stfu with your meaningless rhetoric and realize "government" and media lied to you about 9/11

I simply ask for you to PROVE IT... something you are incapable of understanding..

Die asshole

Same old shit about prove it, when we have linked and shown the proof that the OCT and the NIST explanations for the destruction do not make sense nor add up to scientific explanation. No one with counter theories about the attacks is saying they did not happene or were not horrible, and tragic, just that the government and their agencies lied, and continue to do so, while making the public paranoid that boogeymen are out to get them because they hate our freedoms, while all along it has been the very same government that tells us this load of shit, that is taking away, and chipping away at the freedoms Americans are used to having.

If by now you haven't bothered to research what tall the fuss is about why NIST and the government isn't being believed by more and more people all the time, then you really have no right to judge them and try to defame their character.

No you have offered no proof. You have offered opinion, and coincidence. You have offered questions without answers. Some have offered whacked out missile theories and that is one of the more calm ones. But mostly all we have heard is that less than .01% of the architects and engineers say that the official investigations conclusions are wrong. And less than .01% of pilots agree that it is wrong, and that less than .01% of military veterans think it is wrong. Sorry but no proof.......

Die asshole

No you have offered no proof.
Still pretending no proof of the inconsistencies, obfuscations and out right lies were never posted or linked for you to examine? You sir are a liar if this is what you are saying. Shall I go back and link all the threads?

You have offered opinion, and coincidence.
NIST and the government have offered opinions and highly improbable coincidences, that credible people from all walks of life and back grounds, have scientifically countered, and have brought to the attention of the world, for those that will pay attention.

You have offered questions without answers.
The NIST report raised even more questions. They have not answered, when brought to their attention.

Some have offered whacked out missile theories and that is one of the more calm ones.
Again you resort to trying to discredit competent and credible people by lumping them into a category of strawmen and psycho theories, while totally ignoring, or lying about the very real proof of lies as told by the tellers of the OCT, and NIST.

But mostly all we have heard is that less than .01% of the architects and engineers say that the official investigations conclusions are wrong. And less than .01% of pilots agree that it is wrong, and that less than .01% of military veterans think it is wrong. Sorry but no proof.......
Polls indicate more then you want to acknowledge, are against the OCT and the NIST explanations. Many are simply afraid their reputations will be blackballed, as they depend on the same lying government for employment, but many credible people have joined the ranks calling BS on the OCT and NIST.

Sorry, there are too many reports of eyewitnesses who saw the American Airliner hit the pentagon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUG3uKJ5R5g&feature=player_detailpage]Pentagon Plane Crash Witness Mark Petitt - YouTube[/ame]

Your conspiracy theory does not match the eyewitness, people-on-the-street witnesses who saw the plane actually hit.

Die asshole

No you have offered no proof. You have offered opinion, and coincidence. You have offered questions without answers. Some have offered whacked out missile theories and that is one of the more calm ones. But mostly all we have heard is that less than .01% of the architects and engineers say that the official investigations conclusions are wrong. And less than .01% of pilots agree that it is wrong, and that less than .01% of military veterans think it is wrong. Sorry but no proof.......

That is what gets me about these assholes... because the WANT to believe conspiracy, they portray these whacked out unrealistic theories as proof... they have zero scientific proof and when it is scientifically shown that their theories are wrong and that what happened because of the planes impacting the towers and Pentagon is scientifically provable, they stick their fingers in their ears and repeat "lalalalalalalala".... these people are a waste of oxygen and would do the world a favor by drinking bleach

I think perhaps we should be concerned, including your friend, as to how the fuck a plane was allowed to even come near the Pentagon in the first place, especially since it was already known America was under attack.
Thanks for proving that your fucking dumb ass has NEVER been in the military. I guess our recruiting procedures are secure and in place, asshole.:lol::lol:

Die asshole

there are 2 former us air-crash investigation board presidents that are members of pilots for 911 truth what % of former us air crash investigators do you think that represents ?

It is a known fact that the FBI was involved in the first bombing of the world trade center in 1993. What makes people believe there wasn't government involvement in 911?

It is a known fact that the FBI was involved in the first bombing of the world trade center in 1993. What makes people believe there wasn't government involvement in 911?

cause it scares them to have to try and deal with it that our government would do such a horrible thing to its own people.

Last edited:

Sorry, there are too many reports of eyewitnesses who saw the American Airliner hit the pentagon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUG3uKJ5R5g&feature=player_detailpage]Pentagon Plane Crash Witness Mark Petitt - YouTube[/ame]

Your conspiracy theory does not match the eyewitness, people-on-the-street witnesses who saw the plane actually hit.

you have obviously not read that book i referred troll dave to,if you had,you would know many said they thought it was missile:rolleyes: if you ever looked at what a crashed airliner looks like at a site,you would know this crash looks NOTHING at all like an airliner crashed there,wheres the luggage,wheres the wings,wheres the dislodged seats,wheres the tail section? you also look at the ground and see the grass is all green proving its impossible that an airliner struck the pentagon.the ground would be charred black according to expert pilots.you going to ignore what expert pilots say? Not only that, you have this reporter right there at the site saying there is NO EVIDENCE that an airliner struck the pentagon.

these pilots have said they knew the official story was B.S because THEY could not do all these impossible maneuvers the government ALLEDGES these pilots did.the traffic controller when she saw on the rader the maneuvers the airliner was doing,she thought for sure it was a military fighter doing that because she knew no jet airliner can pull off those impossible moves.lol. then we have the government destroying and removing evidence and NOBODY gets fired or loses their job.only a MORON would not put two and two together these people got off easy street and rewarded for their incompetence instead of being reprimended for committing a crime like that.go to a crime scene and remove evidence.you know as well as I do the next call you will make will be from a prison cell,get with the program dude.

The official story of flight 77 tells us that it was traveling at 530 MPH as it made a 330-degree turn before slamming into the pentagon. Every airline pilot we have spoken with has stated that at that speed, the plane would have pulled approximately 5 G’s and torn itself apart. Physics, photos and common sense again ignored by PM.

The editors of PM (including James Meigs who will not return our phone calls), by ignoring or avoiding the key pieces of evidence, have exposed themselves as participants in the continued cover-up of the events of 911. If they truly were the journalists they purport themselves to be, they would have included the key pieces of evidence and dealt with them honestly and openly. Even a small army of experts cannot provide acceptable answers if they are not asked the right questions, nor provided vital pieces of information.

As long as these issues continue to be avoided by the mainstream media, they will continue to kindle and rekindle the growing controversies surrounding 911. These screaming questions will not go away, and neither will those asking them. Our numbers are growing internationally and are increasing faster than the powers that be care to admit. Time is not on their side and it is their move
you have all these experienced pilots saying an airliner could never pull off all those impossible manuevers.:cuckoo:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6133
the facts state otherwise about what those so called witnesses said.

those witnesses were obviously plants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Die asshole

steamingpileofpoo.jpg

Die asshole

steamingpileofpoo.jpg

dawgshit101's level of intelligent rebuttal. :lol:

Thanks for proving that your fucking dumb ass has NEVER been in the military. I guess our recruiting procedures are secure and in place, asshole.:lol::lol:

Nice way of explaining how the air defenses were managed to be bypassed that day, and proving again what a fucking dumbass YOU truly are. FWIW, the majority of the assholes who fed you the line of BS concerning the 9-11 attacks, but called for 2 wars, didn't serve in the military either..Where's your outrageous criticism about them..asshole?

They will be prevented from getting too close to the area on 9-11-11. Even the first responders who survived that day won't be able to be there. But you can bet some assholes will make their presence known somehow.....

(New York, NY) -- President Obama remembers 9-11 on the 10th anniversary of the September 11th attacks.
Following a moment of silence, Obama read Psalm 46 during ceremonies at the new 9-11 Memorial at Ground Zero.
The President and First Lady Michelle Obama are taking part in 9-11 ceremonies with former President George W. Bush, former First Lady Laura Bush and a host of dignitaries at the new 9-11 Memorial.
The ceremony includes a reading of the names of those killed ten years ago.
Attendees include New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former Governor George Pataki, current Governor Andrew Cuomo, first responders and families of 9-11 victims.

Obama Reads Prayer At 9-11 Ceremony - Local News - Little Rock, AR - msnbc.com

and i bet you think God was left out also?

Forum List

Back