9-11 anniversary

I'm all for free speech, but I wish Admin would put these truthers on a temporary ban for a week or so while the rest of us remember 9-11 and reflect on what we lost. Before 9-11 I had a favorite Aunt and a belief that people were inherently good. After 9-11 I didn't have an Aunt and learned quickly just how evil some people can be.
You need to be reminded that you are currently in the "Conspiracies section" of the USMB, where there are many people with strong opinions about the BS that was told to them about 9-11. Many people are still not satisfied that 19 extremely "lucky" Arabs were solely responsible for the deaths that day, and they have good reasons.
For a better understanding of those reasons, and the anger we feel about the senseless deaths of innocent people such as your aunt, perhaps you should delve deeper into their reasons and research the facts, instead of saying we all believe space aliens and holograms, and "Bush did it" strawman theories.

There are many things that cause intelligent people from all walks of life to question the OCT as told to them by the US government and its agencies.
If you don't like what we have to say, think, or how we are demanding answers for the senseless deaths, by trying to hold the government, and NIST, as well as other agencies accountable, you should stick to watching the crap that has been and will be all over the MSM, that blindly supports the OCT, even though they have no absolute proof that it really happened the way they say it did, and stay away from the conspiracy section of the USMB forums.

I'm all for free speech, but I wish Admin would put these truthers on a temporary ban for a week or so while the rest of us remember 9-11 and reflect on what we lost. Before 9-11 I had a favorite Aunt and a belief that people were inherently good. After 9-11 I didn't have an Aunt and learned quickly just how evil some people can be.

In front of my house is a 21 ft flag pole, there are 3 flags flying from it presently.

The American Flag, a white flag with the emblems of all 5 branches of our armed forces and the words "We support our troops" and a POW/MIA flag.

On 9-11-11 I will remove the lower 2 flags and fly the American flag at half staff, Sun up to sun down.

But as much as I can't stand their BS, I'll fight for their right to it......

Our freedoms were never in jeopardy of being taken away from us by anyone you thought was trying to. In fact, the American government has taken away more "freedoms" then any god damned "Arab" ever could even dream of.
You want to make people believe you are some kind of hero, but the reality of it is that you are supporting the very ones that are the most threatening to the American people, and you can't admit to yourself you were wrong and served in the military for BS reasons that had NOTHING to do with protecting our freedoms.

I don't give a shit how many flags you fly, you still are ignorant of the fact that most wars were started for reasons other then what you thought you were serving for.

They hate us because of our freedoms? What a crock of shit!

Your little Yooootuuuubz video keeps repeating the words "secondary explosions". Please explain to us, in detail, why these secondary explosions could not have been caused by any of the following;

Fire Extinguishers
Refrigerator motors
Computer monitors
Elevator motors
Electrical transformers
Long truss floor beams falling
Human bodies hitting awnings and vehicles after falling 110 stories

Thanks in advance

You forgot the Batteries Especially the ones that were in that large UPS which probably also caused the metal like flow of sparks that they want us to believe was molten Steel.

Yeah sure and don't forget the many cans of Lemon Pledge that explode when heated...The buildings were destroyed in times NOT consistent with"jet fuel" fires, and the smoldering rubble could not be put out for 3 months..I guess batteries and all the other BS you listed was responsible for that too?

In front of my house is a 21 ft flag pole, there are 3 flags flying from it presently.

The American Flag, a white flag with the emblems of all 5 branches of our armed forces and the words "We support our troops" and a POW/MIA flag.

On 9-11-11 I will remove the lower 2 flags and fly the American flag at half staff, Sun up to sun down.

But as much as I can't stand their BS, I'll fight for their right to it......

Our freedoms were never in jeopardy of being taken away from us by anyone you thought was trying to. In fact, the American government has taken away more "freedoms" then any god damned "Arab" ever could even dream of.
You want to make people believe you are some kind of hero, but the reality of it is that you are supporting the very ones that are the most threatening to the American people, and you can't admit to yourself you were wrong and served in the military for BS reasons that had NOTHING to do with protecting our freedoms.

I don't give a shit how many flags you fly, you still are ignorant of the fact that most wars were started for reasons other then what you thought you were serving for.

They hate us because of our freedoms? What a crock of shit!

No Mr Jones, I have never claimed that I was anything other than what I am. Never claimed to be a hero, But i did serve faithfully for 22 years and it is because of that and hundreds of thousands of others that you have the right to talk your bull Shit. No Sir, I was never wrong for serving. But assholes like you sometimes make me wonder if you were worth it.

Your little Yooootuuuubz video keeps repeating the words "secondary explosions". Please explain to us, in detail, why these secondary explosions could not have been caused by any of the following;

Fire Extinguishers
Refrigerator motors
Computer monitors
Elevator motors
Electrical transformers
Long truss floor beams falling
Human bodies hitting awnings and vehicles after falling 110 stories

Thanks in advance

You forgot the Batteries Especially the ones that were in that large UPS which probably also caused the metal like flow of sparks that they want us to believe was molten Steel.

Yeah sure and don't forget the many cans of Lemon Pledge that explode when heated...The buildings were destroyed in times NOT consistent with"jet fuel" fires, and the smoldering rubble could not be put out for 3 months..I guess batteries and all the other BS you listed was responsible for that too?

Gee, how strange. There were underground fires after 9/11. What could have caused those?

How about multiple levels of parking garages, filled with vehicles containing gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, rubber, brake fluid, power steering fluid, plastic, foam rubber, fiberglass, carpeting, grease, vinyl, paint, etc.?

How about the building maintenance rooms containing cleaning solutions, paint, grease for the elevator rails, lubricating oil for the various motors and pumps in the building, window washing solutions, etc.?

How about the natural gas pipes for the lower level kitchen for Windows On the World?

How about the flammable substances in the transformers that supplied power to the entire tower?

Oh, that's right, none of that mattered. It was all thermite/thermate/nanothermite/Judy Woods space beam/Tracy Blevin's dustifiaction ray.

I fail to see why we should defile the tenth anniversary of Sept 11 by entertaining the bizare fantasies of truthers

That is not the way we should honor our dead

Agreed.

we.jpg
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

On 9/11, i think it should be legal to shoot truthers on sight. Cmon, 1 hunting day every year isnt asking too much, is it?

On 9/11, i think it should be legal to shoot truthers on sight. Cmon, 1 hunting day every year isnt asking too much, is it?

The way they use/abuse/dishonor the victims for their own profit and/or mental masturbation, the season should be 24/7/365, no bag limit.

The way they use/abuse/dishonor the victims for their own profit and/or mental masturbation, the season should be 24/7/365, no bag limit.

how freedom hating and unamerican of are yiou with alqueda ??

I'll answer that if you can post it again, in English this time.

how freedom hating and unamerican of are yiou with alqueda ??
I'm drunk and your shit still makes no sense. Fucking idiot.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back