87 protestors arrested for felonies at Kentucky AG's residence

TRESPASSING IS ILLEGAL, FUCKWIT.

You do not have the right to enter my property without my permission. Period. Calling it a "protest" does not override that.

Misdemeanor. Like running a stop sign.

Misdemeanor. Like running a stop sign.

Wrong. Running a stop sign is a traffic infraction. A misdemeanor is a CRIME that carries up to one year in jail. Just because it's a "low level" crime doesn't mean you get to ignore it.

But you know what? Go ahead. Keep pushing. Keep antagonizing. I welcome the day you & your fellow fanatics set foot on the wrong lawn and a bunch of you get blown out of your socks. Maybe then you'll fucking learn.

Wrong. Running a stop sign is a traffic infraction. A misdemeanor is a CRIME that carries up to one year in jail. Just because it's a "low level" crime doesn't mean you get to ignore it.

But you know what? Go ahead. Keep pushing. Keep antagonizing. I welcome the day you & your fellow fanatics set foot on the wrong lawn and a bunch of you get blown out of your socks. Maybe then you'll fucking learn.

Lol...internet cowboys. Lol

Who was right concerning these charges here? Me or you internet cowboys?

Charges being dropped or reduced does not mean they weren't warranted in the first place, dumbass. Prosecuting attorneys always go for the easy win. Felony or not, these shitlords will all now have a criminal record hanging over them for the rest of their lives.

Charges being dropped or reduced does not mean they weren't warranted in the first place, dumbass. Prosecuting attorneys always go for the easy win. Felony or not, these shitlords will all now have a criminal record hanging over them for the rest of their lives.

"Trespassing". Lol

I think they will be fine.

Woopie. Possible misdemeanors. It won't stop you getting along in your life. In fact, you can also perform Government Jobs. It is about the same degree as being found guilty of a traffic violation.

"Trespassing". Lol

I love that you leftists never let me forget how you hate law and order.

Woopie. Possible misdemeanors. It won't stop you getting along in your life. In fact, you can also perform Government Jobs. It is about the same degree as being found guilty of a traffic violation.

We've been over this already. Read the thread, tard.

I did and the Felony Charges have all been dropped. And there is more than an even chance even the Misdemeanors will be mostly dropped.

"Trespassing". Lol

Protest is right there firmly noted in the Constitution.

I did and the Felony Charges have all been dropped. And there is more than an even chance even the Misdemeanors will be mostly dropped.

I sincerely doubt it, but it's nice to know that you're fine with a person's right to property being usurped by a "protest".

"Trespassing". Lol

Are we gonna do this dance again?

You do not have the right to protest on MY fucking front lawn, retard. Get it through your dense cranium.

"Trespassing". Lol

You do not have the right to protest on MY fucking front lawn, retard. Get it through your dense cranium.

Lol. I'd say there is a decent chance it happens again if they keep on dragging their feet hoping it all goes away.

"Trespassing". Lol

Lol. I'd say there is a decent chance it happens again if they keep on dragging their feet hoping it all goes away.

And they can all get arrested again & rack up more charges. That will sit well with the judge, I'm sure.

Trespassing can be a complicated charge. Were there no trespassing signs? Were all 87 people asked to leave the property? Might some of the people have failed to hear such a request? Which ones? Was the request made by the owner?

Is this Trump speak for "Yes you were right"?
No. It's just one more example during BLM riot season where a judge without a backbone has simply washed his hands clean of any messy dealings with the mob.
No doubt he doesn't want dozens of lawless punks "protesting" and showing up on his lawn in the middle of the night.

Forum List

Back