87 protestors arrested for felonies at Kentucky AG's residence

I have no idea. From context I'd say the charges did not stick.
Also by context I'd say you are claiming the exact same thing is true of the 87 protestors.
So what facts do you cite to back up your claim? You do have some facts to back up your
allegations? Right?

They can be arrested for trespassing. A minor thing.

Trespassing may be a minor thing.

The other charges? Maybe not so much...

"Due to their refusal to leave the property and their attempts to influence the decision of the Attorney General with their actions, each person was charged with Intimidating a Participant in a Legal Process (Class D felony), Disorderly Conduct 2nd Degree (Class B misdemeanor), and Criminal Trespass 3rd Degree. (Violation)."

Nearly everyone that goes in to see an AG goes in to try and influence him.

"Yes, we have an appt to see the A.G. at 2.00. I must warn you though, if you try and influence him you will be arrested".

I don't believe the AG in question takes appointments at his home, genius.

Lock the fuckers up for a month and see how their attitudes change when they're released...

It isn't going to happen. It's not illegal to try and influence a public official. As I said before, it would be cool if it was.
When it's a judge it absolutely is.

Looks like the folks in Kentucky are finally cracking down on BLM...

They arrested 87 on FELONY CHARGES!!!

I just wonder if the warden will be considerate, and let them continue working for their cause while they do their time...

View attachment 363605
Lol,, that is funny, a cotton field.

Two of my grandparents, before the war, were sharecroppers who picked cotton?

They can be arrested for trespassing. A minor thing.

Trespassing may be a minor thing.

The other charges? Maybe not so much...

"Due to their refusal to leave the property and their attempts to influence the decision of the Attorney General with their actions, each person was charged with Intimidating a Participant in a Legal Process (Class D felony), Disorderly Conduct 2nd Degree (Class B misdemeanor), and Criminal Trespass 3rd Degree. (Violation)."

Nearly everyone that goes in to see an AG goes in to try and influence him.

"Yes, we have an appt to see the A.G. at 2.00. I must warn you though, if you try and influence him you will be arrested".

I don't believe the AG in question takes appointments at his home, genius.

Lock the fuckers up for a month and see how their attitudes change when they're released...

It isn't going to happen. It's not illegal to try and influence a public official. As I said before, it would be cool if it was.
When it's a judge it absolutely is.

They were protesting at the Attorney General's house because he is dragging his feet.

I just wonder if the warden will be considerate, and let them continue working for their cause while they do their time...

View attachment 363605

They protested and broke the law. And they are going to have to pay Caesar's bounty. But when you Protest, that's the price you sometimes have to pay. But these were peaceful Protesters. Not Rioters or Looters. Chances are, a Judge is going to slap their hands and so, "Go you forth and Sin no More." and that's the end of it.

Just the felony charge...

They are still facing the misdemeanor charges...

A small fine. But as I noted......there was no felony and the charges were dropped. Trying to influence an elected official is not illegal. But this is what the cops do all the time. It needs to stop.

Well. Charges dropped. That didnt take long.
Charges dropped "in the interest of justice and the promotion of the free exchange of ideas"
never do take long to drop, just like all the rioters set free after the Floyd riots in Minneapolis and NY.

Justice is not served well by such politically motivated pandering but I'm sure the
careers of certain politicians are.

View attachment 363605
People have to stand-up to domestic terrorist!

They call that a "motorcycle indictment." Mass charges, mass trial, guilty as charged, maximum punishment as per the letter of the law of the statute.

No defense is possible, because all public defenders are filing the same charges against any "protesters" who appear in their offices.

The court won't allow a pro se defense either, because the prosecutors want a mental health civil commitment and lifetime gun ban in all cases, no matter what, and a public defender will get in trouble with the bar association for contesting a civil commitment or refusing involuntary psychiatric care on behalf of a client.

A small fine. But as I noted......there was no felony and the charges were dropped. Trying to influence an elected official is not illegal. But this is what the cops do all the time. It needs to stop.

If you think 87 people invading private property is "an attempt to influence", you're a moron. This was straight up intimidation.

You do not have the right to "protest" on private property. Why the fuck would you even ATTEMPT to argue this? Are you really that stupid?

Trespassing. Period. Why do you think the charges were dismissed after a "review of the law"?

Forum List

Back