Democrats, are you concerned about these rioters in the major cities and mayors are not allowing help from the gov't?

Personally, I don't give a shit if these assholes destroy their cities. I do have sympathy for businesses and homeowners who have been destroyed or defiled by these anarchist assholes. Maybe we should just let these liberals destroy their own cities. But Trump cares about the people too much to abandon them. So it will continue with Democrats trying to destroy their cities and Trump trying to save them.

When mayors and governors need help, they ask.

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?
You mean like the riots being caused by the military troops Donald sent in to cause trouble?
Normal people are more concerned about that
what military troops are you talking about?
No normal people are concerned about the lawlessness of the rioters and the damage they are doing

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
Trump won't get any democrat vote and not much of any independents. He certainly does care about the Democrat run cities. That is a joke. He just likes to have secret police for show as if he were in a communist or strongman totalitarian government like the leaders he admires and thinks it makes him look like a law and order guy. With his record of supporting law or the constitution, nobody will buy that crap. He's made and he's out of here after the election, when the pardons (not just commutations) will fall like confetti, for any his cronies awaiting trial. Since the judge and the appeals court judges said it was illegal of him to steal the money from the military for his wall and it is already spent, I would like to see him prosecuted and jailed.

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?
Concerned about the riots? Yes

Federal help part is all politicized... another soap opera drama pushed by Trump and democratic governors... they should all be ashamed.

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
Trump won't get any democrat vote and not much of any independents. He certainly does care about the Democrat run cities. That is a joke. He just likes to have secret police for show as if he were in a communist or strongman totalitarian government like the leaders he admires and thinks it makes him look like a law and order guy. With his record of supporting law or the constitution, nobody will buy that crap. He's made and he's out of here after the election, when the pardons (not just commutations) will fall like confetti, for any his cronies awaiting trial. Since the judge and the appeals court judges said it was illegal of him to steal the money from the military for his wall and it is already spent, I would like to see him prosecuted and jailed.
pull your head out of your ass you sound like an idiot

You mean like the riots being caused by the military troops Donald sent in to cause trouble?
Normal people are more concerned about that
Amazing, Jillian! You actually believe that Federal officers sent to stop riots CAUSED the riots that were going on BEFORE THEY GOT THERE!!! That's a leap of logic that's breathtaking!

When mayors and governors need help, they ask.

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts

Forum List

Back