82 Rabbis, Activists Arrested On Capitol Hill Over DACA Protest

Here's the kind of story that makes your average Trumpling giddy with delight - Sad :(

After 30 years in U.S., Michigan dad deported to Mexico

I hate it for the family. But it is nobodies fault but his. Fuck it

How is it his fault. He doesn't have a path to citizenship unlike Melania who married Trump.

He was in the country for 30 years 16 of which were under a democratic presidents yet it is all Trump's fault andhe has been President for a year. Funny how that works, What by the way were his efforts to become a US citizen?

Here's the kind of story that makes your average Trumpling giddy with delight - Sad :(

After 30 years in U.S., Michigan dad deported to Mexico

How is it his fault. He doesn't have a path to citizenship unlike Melania who married Trump.

He was in the country for 30 years 16 of which were under a democratic presidents yet it is all Trump's fault andhe has been President for a year. Funny how that works, What by the way were his efforts to become a US citizen?

Check it out , he didn't have a path.

As a US resident I want to thank those Jews who got arrested over the DACA fiasco. its unreal what Trump and his cons are doing to the dreamers who were brought here as children. I would not trust the cons for any deal afterwards, shut the gov. down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activists from Jewish groups, including the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, Bend the Arc Jewish Action and the Anti-Defamation League, were there to demand immediate passage of the Dream Act, legislation that could protect nearly 800,000 Dreamers from imminent deportation and provide them with a pathway to citizenship.

“It really speaks to who we are as a Jewish community, and specifically as an American Jewish community,” Barbara Weinstein, associate director of the Religious Action Center, told HuffPost. “We as Jews know the experience of being immigrants. And as Americans, we’re deeply aware of our history as a nation of immigrants, and that throughout that history immigrants have been a source of strength for this country.”

82 Rabbis, Activists Arrested On Capitol Hill Over DACA Protest | HuffPost

So you are not even a citizen yourself and yet demanding US legislation to protect dreamers, that is truly comical. You, Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, Bend the Arc Jewish Action and the Anti-Defamation League can call sponsor all 800,000 dreamers with your dollars then maybe you might have a case.

Melania is an American citizen. She didn't sneak in like a thief.
fuckwit say what?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

Melania Trump modeled in US prior to getting work visa

seems that trump's twat not only snuck in like a thief, but that she then was a thief, stealing work from americans.

trumplings- they don't come much dumber
Bullshit excuses. She was never illegal.

As a US resident I want to thank those Jews who got arrested over the DACA fiasco. its unreal what Trump and his cons are doing to the dreamers who were brought here as children. I would not trust the cons for any deal afterwards, shut the gov. down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activists from Jewish groups, including the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, Bend the Arc Jewish Action and the Anti-Defamation League, were there to demand immediate passage of the Dream Act, legislation that could protect nearly 800,000 Dreamers from imminent deportation and provide them with a pathway to citizenship.

“It really speaks to who we are as a Jewish community, and specifically as an American Jewish community,” Barbara Weinstein, associate director of the Religious Action Center, told HuffPost. “We as Jews know the experience of being immigrants. And as Americans, we’re deeply aware of our history as a nation of immigrants, and that throughout that history immigrants have been a source of strength for this country.”

Take your kids to any other country on earth and then tell us all about DACA in that country.
Wanting the U.S. to be like those other countries, eh?

And truth be told? Slovenia might actually qualify as a "shithole country"

Van Jones on 'Shitholes': Melania Trump's Country Slovenia "Not Exactly The Jewel Of Europe"
Slovenia is far from being a 3rd world country. .... :cool:

slovenia-piran-boardwalk.jpg

guided-walk-and-funicular-ride-to-ljubljana-castle-in-ljubljana-358820.jpg

Last edited:
fuckwit say what?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

seems that trump's twat not only snuck in like a thief, but that she then was a thief, stealing work from americans.

what part of she didn't have a work visa don't you get, assnugget?

if her name was melania valdez you wouldn't be making excuses for her.

:lol:

trumplings think everyone is as stupid as they are.

Take your kids to any other country on earth and then tell us all about DACA in that country.
Immigrationwise. You bet yer bippy.

fuckwit say what?

what part of she didn't have a work visa don't you get, assnugget?

if her name was melania valdez you wouldn't be making excuses for her.

:lol:

trumplings think everyone is as stupid as they are.
She had a permit to look for work. She found work. Any commiecrat would agree.

Seriously TN? - He was TEN when brought over at no fault of his own - Gainfully employed landscaper - Had to leave a wife and two kids behind and has no criminal record.

Think this would have happened had he come from Canada? Me neither - Trump isn't REALLY into merit-based immigration. He just really hates Mexicans.
yes, i am sure trump singled this guy out :rolleyes:
Look, the guy had how long to take care of his citizenship and he didnt? And i am supposed to feel sorry for him? HA
Fuck all illegals
Fuck DACA
Cut of all incentive

So much for American exceptionalism, eh?

Van Jones on 'Shitholes': Melania Trump's Country Slovenia "Not Exactly The Jewel Of Europe"

No idea who Van Jones is but he's obviously a low IQ Chimp. At this point I see no reason why all Leftist Maniacs in the Western world should not be all rounded up and put in Special Camps, when the Special Camps get too full we can just load the Leftist Maniacs onto military planes and airdrop them into The Congo and other Shit Holes that they should be confined to, this way the normal sane peoples in the Western world can live in peace.

This is Slovenia a nation the low IQ Chimp Van Jones has never visited or probably had heard not of until Melania Trump, not that this Continent wants a shitskin like Van Jones bringing his low IQ Chimpness here, Slovenia borders my nation and looks like miniature version of my nation, it is exceptionally beautiful, it is a gem and 100% not a shit hole.

theHawk

upload_2018-1-17_21-27-23.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-27-42.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-28-1.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-28-21.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-28-40.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-29-0.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-29-19.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-29-39.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-29-58.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-30-19.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-30-37.png

upload_2018-1-17_21-30-57.png

20 Facts About Slovenia That You Didn’t Know

So much for American exceptionalism, eh?
Why do you want illegals here seeing that their presence is criminal activity?

No idea who Van Jones is but he's obviously a low IQ Chimp. At this point I see no reason why all Leftist Maniacs in the Western world should not be all rounded up and put in Special Camps, when the Special Camps get too full we can just load the Leftist Maniacs onto military planes and airdrop them into The Congo and other Shit Holes that they should be confined to, this way the normal sane peoples in the Western world can live in peace.

This is Slovenia a nation the low IQ Chimp Van Jones has never visited or probably had heard not of until Melania Trump, not that this Continent wants a shitskin like Van Jones bringing his low IQ Chimpness here, Slovenia borders my nation and looks like miniature version of my nation, it is exceptionally beautiful, it is a gem and 100% not a shit hole.

theHawk

View attachment 172062

View attachment 172063

View attachment 172064

View attachment 172065

View attachment 172066

View attachment 172067

View attachment 172068

View attachment 172069

View attachment 172070

View attachment 172071

View attachment 172072
View attachment 172073

20 Facts About Slovenia That You Didn’t Know
Most libs think every city in other countries looks like Detroit, Baltimore and St Louis slums.

Forum List

Back