82 Rabbis, Activists Arrested On Capitol Hill Over DACA Protest

How is it his fault. He doesn't have a path to citizenship unlike Melania who married Trump.

And truth be told? Slovenia might actually qualify as a "shithole country"

Van Jones on 'Shitholes': Melania Trump's Country Slovenia "Not Exactly The Jewel Of Europe"

Yes I Google Van Jones a low IQ Chimp that would be very out of place in beautiful and clean Slovenia. So he can fuck off already.

upload_2018-1-17_21-36-48.png

Slovenia GDP per capita is over $21,000. Many African countries are lucky to have $1,000.

I see - So in Trumplandia, it's all about how much money you made prior to coming here?

Trump's "merit based" immigration system is quite the ruse - I mean who gives a flying F about education level? :rolleyes-41:

African immigrants are more educated than most — including people born in U.S.

If they are so educated, why don’t they rebuild their shithole countries?

How is it his fault. He doesn't have a path to citizenship unlike Melania who married Trump.

Van Jones on 'Shitholes': Melania Trump's Country Slovenia "Not Exactly The Jewel Of Europe"

No idea who Van Jones is but he's obviously a low IQ Chimp. At this point I see no reason why all Leftist Maniacs in the Western world should not be all rounded up and put in Special Camps, when the Special Camps get too full we can just load the Leftist Maniacs onto military planes and airdrop them into The Congo and other Shit Holes that they should be confined to, this way the normal sane peoples in the Western world can live in peace.

This is Slovenia a nation the low IQ Chimp Van Jones has never visited or probably had heard not of until Melania Trump, not that this Continent wants a shitskin like Van Jones bringing his low IQ Chimpness here, Slovenia borders my nation and looks like miniature version of my nation, it is exceptionally beautiful, it is a gem and 100% not a shit hole.

theHawk

View attachment 172062

View attachment 172063

View attachment 172064

View attachment 172065

View attachment 172066

View attachment 172067

View attachment 172068

View attachment 172069

View attachment 172070

View attachment 172071

View attachment 172072
View attachment 172073

20 Facts About Slovenia That You Didn’t Know
Most libs think every city in other countries looks like Detroit, Baltimore and St Louis.

I have read about all big American citys and all are in control of Leftist Maniacs and all look like TOTAL Shit Holes, the lessons are that Leftist Maniacs everything they touch turns to literally shit, I look at pictures of some American citys from the 1950s and they are beautiful and clean, then Leftists imported feral Blacks into them and they turned them into literally Shit Holes.

Slovenia is far from being a 3rd world country. .... :cool:

slovenia-piran-boardwalk.jpg

guided-walk-and-funicular-ride-to-ljubljana-castle-in-ljubljana-358820.jpg

Every country has beautiful places - that said, nice pics!

Have you visited Slovenia? No, so WTF do you know about Slovenia, nothing, there are no Shit Holes in Slovenia it is a very miniature nation and I have been multiple times right across it and it is a GEM.

I'll repeat what TheHawk asks, if they are so educated why don’t they rebuild their Shit Hole countries?

ANOTHER good little Trumpling right on cue!

Perhaps they come here to make money, then return to their country and make it a better place?

Ya maybe, maybe not. Doesn't change the facts (not that a Trumpling would appreciate those or anything) ...

:itsok:

Have you visited Slovenia? No, so WTF do you know about Slovenia, nothing, there are no Shit Holes in Slovenia it is a very miniature nation and I have been multiple times right across it and it is a GEM.

Have YOU been there? If not then STFU ;)
You quoted something you didn't read. Lucy is European.

Market place in Haiti vers market in Slovenia.

Which one would you rather shop at??
..... :cool:

woman-market-poverty-haiti-28.jpg

2-slide-slovenia-ljubljana-sidewalk-street-vendors-pano.jpg

woman-market-poverty-haiti-28.jpg

^^^^ Illustrating that Leftism is now beyond a mental illness the Leftist Maniacs consider the above Shit Hole not a Shit Hole but a thing of beauty so beautiful they want to turn EVERY Western nation into Haiti or El Salvador etc or what normal sane peoples refer as TOTAL Shit Holes full of shitskins that need if be by military force to be prevented from coming and filthing up Western nations.

They were born in Shit, they live in Shit, they can die in Shit because nobody gives a fuck what happens to them, they are NOT our problem we owe them NOTHING, if they do not want to live in Shit Holes they should build their Shit Hole nations into something decent, I mean the Leftist Maniacs insist these idiots are just as educated as we are, so why are they not building their own nations? That's right because most have an IQ of 60 or whatever and need the Evil Whitey to do EVERYTHING for them.

Slovenia GDP per capita is over $21,000. Many African countries are lucky to have $1,000.

I see - So in Trumplandia, it's all about how much money you made prior to coming here?

Trump's "merit based" immigration system is quite the ruse - I mean who gives a flying F about education level? :rolleyes-41:

African immigrants are more educated than most — including people born in U.S.

If they are so educated, why don’t they rebuild their shithole countries?

Good little Trumpling .. right on cue!

:itsok:

Of course they are, the immigrants that seek to come to US are their best and brightest, mostly collage educated. Corporate America loves these because they work hard and cheap for their version of the American dream.

Doesn't answer the question as to whether she's been there
She said she's been there multiple times.

Doesn't answer the question as to whether she's been there

^^^^ Typical Leftist Maniac with no reading comprehension, I repost my comment # 48 from this thread, note where I comment I have been right across Slovenia multiple times.

You have never been to Slovenia so WTF do you know? Nothing, peoples should not comment about things they have no actual knowledge about it makes you look even more moronic than we already know you are.

82 Rabbis, Activists Arrested On Capitol Hill Over DACA Protest

upload_2018-1-17_22-3-30.png

Forum List

Back