80% OF PEOPLE GETTING PUBLIC HOUSING BENEFITS VOTE DEMOCRAT

81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

not surprising..look at the rest-

A survey by the Maxwell Poll on the political affiliation of those receiving government aid showed this to be the case.

Type of Benefit Received Percent Voting Democrat Percent Voting Republican
Public Housing
81%

12%

Medicaid
74%

16%

Food Stamps
67%

20%

Unemployment Compensation
66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)
64%

25%

Welfare/Public Assistance
63%

22%

Democrats are the top higher numbers in all cases.

Attributing the problem to red states is false; the problem lies in the blue parts of the red states.

Read more at 81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

I suppose this is another thinly veiled topic about minorities voting Democratic "because gifts".

There are two problems with that theory.

First, minorities do not vote Republican because they will not vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

Second, EVERYONE gets government handouts. You tards think only the poor do. The poor don't even come close to the dollar amount the middle class and wealthy get in handouts.

Our country's motto is, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Everybody demands their handout and then bitches and moans that someone else is getting a handout!

Amazing.
What does the Republican party do to exhibit this hate for minorities? please be specific.
what handouts do the middle class and wealthy get that the non producers dont. again, specifics
Not our countries motto, its the democrats motto
what handouts are working people demanding and what handouts are they bitching about.

Attributing the problem to red states is false; the problem lies in the blue parts of the red states.

Read more at 81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

So you're saying because people who are in poverty or who are poor are more likely to vote democrat, therefore the problem for their poverty is with the democrats?

That makes no sense.
No, I'm pretty sure he was saying that most moochers vote Democrat. It's pretty much a given.

People vote for their interests within a very limited spectrum of two political parties. I'd say most people on welfare don't know much about what they're voting for.

There are problems, and then there's what we're talking about which appears to be nothing much.

81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

A survey by the Maxwell Poll on the political affiliation of those receiving government aid showed this to be the case.

Public Housing
81%

12%

Medicaid
74%

16%

Food Stamps
67%

20%

66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)
64%

25%

63%

22%

I'm surprised it isn't 100%

Public Housing
81%

12%

Medicaid
74%

16%

Food Stamps
67%

20%

66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)
64%

25%

63%

22%

I suppose this is another thinly veiled topic about minorities voting Democratic "because gifts".

First, minorities do not vote Republican because they will not vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

Second, EVERYONE gets government handouts. You tards think only the poor do. The poor don't even come close to the dollar amount the middle class and wealthy get in handouts.

Our country's motto is, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Everybody demands their handout and then bitches and moans that someone else is getting a handout!

Amazing.
What does the Republican party do to exhibit this hate for minorities? please be specific.

I can add you to the notification list if you like. There were a couple of willfully blind monkeys living in denial who did not believe me when I said every time a right winger on this forum is talking about any minority, it is always in a negative light. The bigots particularly aim at gays, Muslim, Mexicans, and blacks.

I have since shown the deniers overwhelming evidence of this in just the past few days. Because even though everyone knows I am doing this, the bigots just can't stop themselves.

And whenever someone on the Right like myself tries to clean up the party and kick the bigots in the nuts, that person is attacked by the enablers and deniers, and labeled a liberal.

If you have not noticed how much bigotry is spewing from the right wingers on this forum, then you are willfully blind. If you have noticed, and do nothing about it, then you are consenting by your cowardly silence.

This is how the GOP demonstrates its hatred of minorities. You have the very vocal bigots who have hijacked the Republican Party and you have the cowardly enablers and silent consenters who give the assholes free rein.

That is why minorities do not vote Republican.

So the next time you see some asshole being a fucking bigot, open your goddam mouth and shut him/her down. It is way, way past time for the Right to start cleaning house.

what handouts do the middle class and wealthy get that the non producers dont. again, specifics

I talk about it all the time. $1.2 trillion in tax expenditures. That's every year, not ten years. Every. Year.

Guess how much all the social welfare programs add up to for 2014?

$600 million. Literally HALF of what is handed out in tax expenditures.

The hell you say. Just watch the righties scream like hippies around here every time I say we need to abolish tax expenditures.

The modern day conservative movement is so far off the reservation, these retards think abolishing tax expenditures is a left wing principle!

Pretty sad, huh?

So there you have it. They DEMAND their handout and then bitch about other people's handouts. That's the modern day Right for you.

Public Housing
81%

12%

Medicaid
74%

16%

Food Stamps
67%

20%

66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)
64%

25%

63%

22%

Amazing.

I can add you to the notification list if you like. There were a couple of willfully blind monkeys living in denial who did not believe me when I said every time a right winger on this forum is talking about any minority, it is always in a negative light. The bigots particularly aim at gays, Muslim, Mexicans, and blacks.

I have since shown them overwhelming evidence of this in just the past few days.

And whenever someone on the Right like myself tries to clean up the party and kick the bigots in the nuts, that person is attacked by the enablers and deniers, and labeled a liberal.

If you have not noticed how much bigotry is spewing from the right wingers on this forum, then you are willfully blind. If you have noticed, and do nothing about it, then you are consenting by your cowardly silence.

This is how the GOP demonstrates its hatred of minorities. You have the very vocal bigots who have hijacked the Republican Party and you have the cowardly enablers and silent consenters who give the assholes free rein.

That is why minorities do not vote Republican.

So the next time you see some asshole being a fucking bigot, open your goddam mouth and shut him/her down. It is way, way past time for the Right to start cleaning house.

I talk about it all the time. $1.2 trillion in tax expenditures. That's every year, not ten years. Every. Year.

Guess how much all the social welfare programs add up to for 2014?

$600 million. Literally HALF of what is handed out in tax expenditures.

The hell you say. Just watch the righties scream like hippies around here every time I say we need to abolish tax expenditures.

The modern day conservative movement is so far off the reservation, these retards think abolishing tax expenditures is a left wing principle!

Pretty sad, huh?

So there you have it. They DEMAND their handout and then bitch about other people's handouts. That's the modern day Rigth for you.
so basically other than a few vague liberal talking points, you have nothing?

Whenever you hear a Republican candidate talk about how his tax plan will enable you to fill out your taxes on a single page, he is talking about abolishing tax expenditures. That is the only way a single page tax return is possible.

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Donald Trump. Those three have all said they will make our tax returns one page.

Except the Republican candidates are too cowardly to tell you it would require abolishing tax expenditures. You know why? Because the modern day "conservative" would lynch these guys from the nearest tree if they ever figured it out that is what it means.

So they hide their "one page tax" return behind red herrings about new tax brackets. They know the retards who love them are too stupid to know that tax brackets have nothing to do with the length of your tax return.

The candidates know the rubes are too dumb to figure it out, and they depend on that.

It's a gimmick. These candidates have NO INTENTION of following through. If elected, your tax return will stay exactly the same mess it is today.

And how do we know this?

Because if they don't have the guts to straight talk about tax expenditures during a campaign, then they don't have the courage it would take for a President to make it happen.

They are spineless demagogues.

With Ronald Reagan, you knew exactly what he was going to do, and then he did it.

Whenever you hear a Republican candidate talk about how his tax plan will enable you to fill out your taxes on a single page, he is talking about abolishing tax expenditures. That is the only way a single page tax return is possible.

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Donald Trump. Those three have all said they will make our tax returns one page.

Except the Republican candidates are too cowardly to tell you it would require abolishing tax expenditures. You know why? Because the modern day "conservative" would lynch these guys from the nearest tree if they ever figured it out that is what it means.

So they hide their "one page tax" return behind red herrings about new tax brackets. They know the retards who love them are too stupid to know that tax brackets have nothing to do with the length of your tax return.

The candidates know the rubes are too dumb to figure it out, and they depend on that.

It's a gimmick. These candidates have NO INTENTION of following through. If elected, your tax return will stay exactly the same mess it is today.

And how do we know this?

Because if they don't have the guts to straight talk about tax expenditures during a campaign, then they don't have the courage it would take for a President to make it happen.

With Ronald Reagan, you knew exactly what he was going to do, and then he did it.
of course people are going to complain if they have to pay more tax. give a 20% flat tax and get rid of all the writeoffs and that would be a different story.
just get rid of the write offs so I have to pay even more? hell no.
who wants to pay more?

The only person who has so far had the guts to talk about abolishing tax expenditures and has actually put a plan on the table that does so is...

Marco Rubio.

Whoever is at the top of the GOP ticket, Rubio should be his second. Marco's not seasoned enough to be at the top of the ticket, but he definitely deserves the VP spot.

And this is a bad thing? People in public housing, housing that keeps a roof over there heads, generally support the party that wants to protect them.
The party that wants to keep them poor and miserable, is what you mean.
The point of poverty programs is supposed to be to end poverty. But with Demcorats those programs promote poverty.
Bullshit, the programs are proven to help people get out of poverty, and taking measurements post 2008 to determine the effectiveness of programs the number of the poor isn't a good way to do things.
LOL! We have more people on gov't assistance now than ever before. Even in a recovery the number of recipients of federal aid has grown.
Poverty programs produce poverty, which is what Dems want since their voter base is those people.
Of course we do, thanks to stagnant wages, a declining middle class, rising prices on nearly everything, rising rent.. Hell, what happened in 2008? The recovery is not perfect, but it's dishonest and idiocy to claim Dems want to keep people poor. In fact, where do you think those in poverty would be without aid programs? Idiot.
What happened? An Obama presidency and filibuster-proof Democrat Congress that passed the worst legislation in history, leading to stagnant wages etc. You realize Dems have controlled gov't for the last 8 years, right?
You NEVER see increased dependency on gov't programs during a recovery. It doesnt happen. Except ths time. Because we've had no real recovery, apart from the top 1% whom Democrats favor.
Poverty programs are stacked in a way to discourage people from getting off of them. A single mother with 2 kids will experience a decline in overall income (counting all benefits as income) of over 150% if she decides she wants to get a job. This isnt even debatable.

And this is a bad thing? People in public housing, housing that keeps a roof over there heads, generally support the party that wants to protect them.
The party that wants to keep them poor and miserable, is what you mean.
The point of poverty programs is supposed to be to end poverty. But with Demcorats those programs promote poverty.
Bullshit, the programs are proven to help people get out of poverty, and taking measurements post 2008 to determine the effectiveness of programs the number of the poor isn't a good way to do things.
Show statistics please.
I know in this area of the country, most are on welfare as if it was a family business that gets passed from generation to generation.
and, if it is so much of a program that gets people out of poverty, why do the democrats fight limits on it? like, you get 4 years max then nothing per family.

Do Social-Welfare Policies Reduce Poverty? A Cross-National Assessment
Welfare programs shown to reduce poverty in America

How the Safety Net Cuts Poverty Rates
Wrong. The last article assumes that if those programs didnt exist people would simply sit on the street and do nothing.

Public Housing
81%

12%

Medicaid
74%

16%

Food Stamps
67%

20%

66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)
64%

25%

63%

22%

Amazing.
I didnt see anything here about drinking piss. Work on it.

What handouts does the middle class get? None.
Minorities dont vote GOP because they've been told for generations that Democrats will take care of them. Meanwhile Democrats have instituted programs that have destroyed the black family and rendered inner city black people totally dependent on others.

And how do we know this?

of course people are going to complain if they have to pay more tax. give a 20% flat tax and get rid of all the writeoffs and that would be a different story.
just get rid of the write offs so I have to pay even more? hell no.
who wants to pay more?
And every single time I have talked about abolishing tax expenditures, I have explained what the end results would be.

First, you would have a HUGE budget surplus. That means you can reduce EVERYONE's tax rates. (I always capitalize "everyone".) You can also use some of the money to pay down the debt. And then once the debt is paid off, you can lower EVERONE's tax rates even more.

Second, you can fill out your taxes on a post card. No matter what tax bracket scheme you have.

Third, serendipitous campaign finance reform. The real estate industry alone spends $133 million a year on campaign contributions and lobbying. They spend all that money for a reason. It nets them a $96 billion annual profit in tax expenditures that are paid for with higher tax rates and higher home costs. If you take away the ability for a politician to put tax expenditures in the tax code, then the special interests have no reason to pay him to do so. Boom! Instant campaign finance reform.

Fourth, cheaper houses. The Mortgage Interest Deduction (MID) is rolled into the price of your house. You pay more for your house because of it. And you pay higher taxes because of it. So that money you think is going in your pocket when you take that MID on your taxes is zeroed out by your higher house cost and your higher tax rate. You are a sucker. You think "I get to keep more of my own money". It's a lie. That money is being transferred to the people who benefit from higher house prices: Home builders, brokers, real estate agents, and banks. You are being robbed and think you are coming out ahead! It's the perfect con. The rube doesn't even know he's been taken.

Countries which have eliminated the MID have seen no change in the rate of home ownership. So that takes away the last objection to eliminating it.

Tax expenditures are the biggest government social engineering and behavorial modification experiment in the history of the Universe, and they are a huge failure.

So you're saying because people who are in poverty or who are poor are more likely to vote democrat, therefore the problem for their poverty is with the democrats?

That makes no sense.

it makes lots of sense...esp. since the DNC champions helping the poor and blacks. WTF have they done for them in the last 50 YEARS!? less than nothing- they are worse off under libs and Obama.
Supporting raising the minimum wage isn't help?

Actually raising minimum wage would do more harm than good. Less people would be hired, cost of services would go up etc....

Public Housing
81%

12%

Medicaid
74%

16%

Food Stamps
67%

20%

66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)
64%

25%

63%

22%

What do you make of that?

Does your little pinhead shit a single original thought out of your pie hole?

You have a blank look on your face.... I guess not.

That makes no sense.

it makes lots of sense...esp. since the DNC champions helping the poor and blacks. WTF have they done for them in the last 50 YEARS!? less than nothing- they are worse off under libs and Obama.
Supporting raising the minimum wage isn't help?

Actually raising minimum wage would do more harm than good. Less people would be hired, cost of services would go up etc....
thats ok, if the cost of services go up due to an increase in labor cost, we can just raise the minimum wage again to cover it.
problem solved.

Mortgage interest deduction. Child tax credit. Employer-sponsored health insurance exemption.

The top ten personal tax expenditure handouts added up to $709 billion in 2014. And that's just the top ten.

Total spending on welfare for 2014: $600 billion.

All paid for by higher tax rates and deficit spending.

ALL of it.

"Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Mortgage interest deduction. Child tax credit. Employer-sponsored health insurance exemption.

The top ten personal tax expenditure handouts added up to $709 billion in 2014. And that's just the top ten.

So people getting to keep more of their own money is a government handout??

So people getting to keep more of their own money is a government handout??

Yes, because it is paid for by higher tax rates.

And you aren't getting to keep more of your money. I explained above how that lie you swallow is the perfect con.

All paid for by higher tax rates and deficit spending.

ALL of it.
so lets raise the tax rate on people some more by ending the deductions that help them save.
every time cuts are suggested you liberals always talk about reducing schools, fire and police, SS roads etc..
never is Welfare considered. Why is that?
600 billion is a good start on getting rid of expenses dont you think?

Forum List

Back