8 year old is Abby at home, Adam on the football field

A two year old has a fuckin identity? Those parents should be sterilized.
No.
Fucking.
Shit.

Well, the mother will have to sit down with Adam and tell "him" about the red stuff coming out of "his" vagina when "he" turns about 14 or so. "He" will have to start wearing maxi pads once a month. "He" will have a difficult time showering with the other boys at the gym with breasts and blood flopping all around. :cuckoo:

Monaca used to have a really awesome water slide in the Heights.

I love water slides. Especially ones that think they are a tree lol

It seems we never learn. Girls have been seriously injured on the football field because, as it turns out, girls really can't do anything boys can do. Girls' bodies are not designed to take the kind of punishment that boys can and when they try to be just one of the boys, they get hurt. Badly.

So if this child, who is indeed an unfortunate victim of sick, evil parents, is a girl, then football is going to break her neck.

8 year olds playing football? that's dumb.

You making that type of decision for anyone but your child, if you have them, is stupid.
seriously though what's the point of that?

there are much better age appropriate team sports to spend time on

Again, not your place to decide for anyone but your own. You don't get to make that decision for me or anyone else. In other words, unless it's YOUR kids, mind your own fucking business.

8 year olds playing football? that's dumb.

You making that type of decision for anyone but your child, if you have them, is stupid.
seriously though what's the point of that?

there are much better age appropriate team sports to spend time on

Again, not your place to decide for anyone but your own. You don't get to make that decision for me or anyone else. In other words, unless it's YOUR kids, mind your own fucking business.
did i hurt your feelings?

relax, it's just an opinion. playing football is better than no sport at all. i just don't think there's a lot of fundamental transferable skills learned. could be wrong. hope i am.

Forum List

Back