8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

The truth is not embarrassing.
It is in this case.

No it's not. Trump is a racist and you have denied racism every chance you get. You have created in your mind a twisted equivalence whereby pointing out continuing racism done by whites as racist because a person states the race of the people committing the acts of racism. So you are going to deny the well proven fact that trump is a racist.
You think everything is racist. It comes as no surprise that you've added Trump to that LOOOOOOONG list.
Wrong. YOU think I think everything is racist. trump has a 50 year record of racism and that's why I say he's a racist
Wrong. There is no evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Lefties have compiled 50 years worth of allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda, but they STILL can't find a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

You STILL have not been able to post anything besides allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Not a shred of evidence or quote that proves he is a racist. I told you that you would NEVER be able to post any actual evidence, and here you are still trying to perpetuate this racism notion that you know you can't substantiate.
Nope. There is 50 years of evidence that trump is a racist start with Nixons DOJ busting trump for racial discrimination in housing.

No it's not. Trump is a racist and you have denied racism every chance you get. You have created in your mind a twisted equivalence whereby pointing out continuing racism done by whites as racist because a person states the race of the people committing the acts of racism. So you are going to deny the well proven fact that trump is a racist.
You think everything is racist. It comes as no surprise that you've added Trump to that LOOOOOOONG list.
Wrong. YOU think I think everything is racist. trump has a 50 year record of racism and that's why I say he's a racist

He does? What about his golf clubs that he opened to blacks when no other golf club in that are would do so?
What about his gutting civil rights, taking white supremacists off the terrorist watch list while adding a category for black protest groups? What about his appointing racist judges in the federal court? There is no club that could legally exclude blacks after discrimination was outlawed in public accommodations in the 1960's.
Emotionally or politically generated allegations of racism are not evidence of racism.
But facts are.

Doral was under Lennar as GC and a large part of the subs and their employees were over tanned or Cuban. They all got a kick out of the guy and joked around( and did GREAT work)

It is in this case.

He does? What about his golf clubs that he opened to blacks when no other golf club in that are would do so?
What about his gutting civil rights, taking white supremacists off the terrorist watch list while adding a category for black protest groups? What about his appointing racist judges in the federal court? There is no club that could legally exclude blacks after discrimination was outlawed in public accommodations in the 1960's.

Please explain how he has done any of that. You spew a lot of poo, but there are no facts to back it up.

I wouldnt have thought you would be the guy to point out black stupidity. Thats an embarrassing stat! :laugh:

The truth is not embarrassing.
It is in this case.

Your inability to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist demonstrates that you are fully aware that there is absolutely zero such evidence. When you perpetuate the notion that Trump is a racist while you also know that there is no evidence to support this claim, you are attempting to deceive people.
I have posted evidence.
The reason why you won't post any link to, or a reat ofthe evidence that you claim to have posted is because you have not posted any. If you had any evidence, you most certainly would have posted it many times.

It is in this case.

Wrong. There is no evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Lefties have compiled 50 years worth of allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda, but they STILL can't find a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

You STILL have not been able to post anything besides allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Not a shred of evidence or quote that proves he is a racist. I told you that you would NEVER be able to post any actual evidence, and here you are still trying to perpetuate this racism notion that you know you can't substantiate.
Nope. There is 50 years of evidence that trump is a racist start with Nixons DOJ busting trump for racial discrimination in housing.
If this was an attempt to mm post some specific evidence that is not allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda, you have failed miserably. Go ahead and post a specific piece of evidence that is isolated from all the allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes and propaganda. Just one, and make sure it is actual evidence.

Folks, when we blacks tell you how blacks see things, learn to listen.

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.

So, the fact that Trumps policies have helped that 65% who feel good about their lives doesn't matter. Got it. Orange man bad. The fact that his policies have brought more black people out of poverty than ANY of their so called leaders (who require a continuous poor underclass to further feather their own nests) is immaterial.

Got it.

Come back when you have something a little more balanced.

The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.

What part of this comment did you miss?

77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..

In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.

Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.

And the 65 percent you mention did not give trump credit for their optimism.
I don't like Trump, but what has changed for Black Americans since Trump took office? How has he made it worse?

What don't you like about Trump?
I didn't like him before he became prez. He is arrogant. A womanizer. Belittles a child for wanting the government to help with global warming. He is a liar (which most politician are, thus I really don't like any politicians).He had illegal immigrant children taken from their families. These are to name a few.

I happen to agree with everything that you state, and most people that dislike him(that I know) say the same. To add to what you pointed out, I don't like his divisive rhetoric. He comes off as ignorant as well as arrogant, which is a dangerous combination for someone in his position.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Please explain how he has done any of that. You spew a lot of poo, but there are no facts to back it up.

I've done this more than once. trump is a racist, whether or not you agree with me saying this doesn't matter.

If this was an attempt to mm post some specific evidence that is not allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda, you have failed miserably. Go ahead and post a specific piece of evidence that is isolated from all the allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes and propaganda. Just one, and make sure it is actual evidence.

I've done this more than once. trump is a racist, whether or not you agree with me saying this doesn't matter.

Opinion is not fact

All you have ever posted is opinion.

Try again.

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.
10 out of 10 sheep bleat.

Poll finds...

Lisette Voytko

So, the fact that Trumps policies have helped that 65% who feel good about their lives doesn't matter. Got it. Orange man bad. The fact that his policies have brought more black people out of poverty than ANY of their so called leaders (who require a continuous poor underclass to further feather their own nests) is immaterial.

Got it.

Come back when you have something a little more balanced.

And some of the places that benefited the most from EU transfers and infrastructure projects in the U.K. voted for Brexit.

Economics only matter to a point.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Opinion is not fact

Try again.
Blah, blah, blah.

Your posts say:"I'm a white man and I say trump isn't a racist because I don't seem him shouting racial slurs or promoting what I think are overtly racist policies. Although I as a white man has never faced racism, I am the ultimate authority on what is racist. trump coming down the escalator calling Mexicans rapists and murderers is not an example of racism. Neither is his calling African nations shitholes. Neither is his birtherism."

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

“As a white person and someone who has never had to face racism, you really cannot know what racism feels like or is or where it starts and finishes. You can guess and speculate, but until a day comes when you can turn black and then walk in that black man's shoes for at least a day, you are not qualified to make demands or tell us what racism is, what is true and what is false or what a person of color goes through in a life time. Or how it would be better for them to just suck it up.

That is for a person of color to say. Someone with first hand experience, and not just a bystander with a biased attitude.”

Anonymous non white internet forum poster

Opinion is not fact

Try again.
Blah, blah, blah.

Your posts say:"I'm a white man and I say trump isn't a racist because I don't seem him shouting racial slurs or promoting what I think are overtly racist policies. Although I as a white man has never faced racism, I am the ultimate authority on what is racist. trump coming down the escalator calling Mexicans rapists and murderers is not an example of racism. Neither is his calling African nations shitholes. Neither is his birtherism."

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

“As a white person and someone who has never had to face racism, you really cannot know what racism feels like or is or where it starts and finishes. You can guess and speculate, but until a day comes when you can turn black and then walk in that black man's shoes for at least a day, you are not qualified to make demands or tell us what racism is, what is true and what is false or what a person of color goes through in a life time. Or how it would be better for them to just suck it up.

That is for a person of color to say. Someone with first hand experience, and not just a bystander with a biased attitude.”

Anonymous non white internet forum poster

"Racial humility". What a load of bullshit.

I would love to see the secret place where evidence that Trump is a racist has been posted. I've seen lefties claim to have previously posted evidence of his racism but none of them can EVER link to where they did this, and none them can EVER re post the evidence that they claim to have posted.

You have NEVER posted a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and you NEVER will. The most you will ever be able to do is post alegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.

The next thing you post on this thread, if you post anything, absolutely will not contain evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Ffing hell you guys are funny.
You have to admit, Obama always sided with black criminals over white cops. That definitely raises some flags.
What absolute nonsense.
Do you have an example of the opposite happening? I didn't think so. Your 3 word response isnt going to cut it in a debate. Do you have facts or not?
It's really hilarious. You are asking me for proof that Obama WASN'T a racist. As anyone who has knowledge of argumentation and logic knows: one cannot prove a negative. As well, you fail to provide any documentation that he was indeed a racist and that he, as you claim, "always sided with black criminals over white cops." Where is your concrete evidence to prove Obama "sided with black criminals over white cops"?
No, show me a time when obama sided with a white person against a black criminal.
What an idiot.

You have to admit, Obama always sided with black criminals over white cops. That definitely raises some flags.
What absolute nonsense.
Do you have an example of the opposite happening? I didn't think so. Your 3 word response isnt going to cut it in a debate. Do you have facts or not?
It's really hilarious. You are asking me for proof that Obama WASN'T a racist. As anyone who has knowledge of argumentation and logic knows: one cannot prove a negative. As well, you fail to provide any documentation that he was indeed a racist and that he, as you claim, "always sided with black criminals over white cops." Where is your concrete evidence to prove Obama "sided with black criminals over white cops"?
No, show me a time when obama sided with a white person against a black criminal.
What an idiot.
Obama? I agree. He sided with criminals on multiple occasions.

This just in...New Poll shows 8 of 10 Blacks view 8 of 10 Whites as racists.
/——/ Fake poll of 1088 random Blacks. From your link buried under two more links:
57357C23-7E27-4CD4-9138-8CC4B7CE90BF.jpeg

Trump never called all Mexicans rapists, and you acknowledgedon't this in the following thread: Trump, Mexicans, and Rapists If you want to sound credible when talking about racism, you should learn which 5 races are recognized as such by the US Census. This would stop you from posting about Mexicans as if they were a race. If you were to learn to differentiate race from nationality, you could stop making bigoted claims that Mexicans are a race, and you would be able to see that nations that are shitholes does not mean races that are shitholes.

Forum List

Back