7th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Harvesting Brain of Aborted Baby Who Was Still Alive

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And still the controlled media won't talk about this. This video should be headlining network news.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/19/...ng-brain-of-aborted-baby-who-was-still-alive/

aug 19 2015 The organization that has released six videos exposing the scandal of Planned Parenthood selling aborted babies and their body parts has released a new undercover video today with another shocking discovery. This latest video catches the nation’s biggest abortion business harvesting the brain of an aborted baby who was still alive.

The video features Holly O’Donnell, a licensed phlebotomist who unsuspectingly took a job as a “procurement technician” at the fetal tissue company and biotech start-up StemExpress in late 2012.

The new video includes O’Donnell’s eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting in Planned Parenthood abortion clinics. She tells the harrowing story of harvesting an intact brain from a late-term male unborn baby whose heart was still beating after the abortion.

She was a phlebotomist for six month at PP. She drew blood for pregnancy test.

No reason for her to be involved in abortions at all. Did anyone question why she made these videos and what she got out of them? The more I hear on the videos, the less she seems to actually know anything.

• Banned
I think abortion should be legal, but liberals have turned it into a money-making racket.

• Banned

No reason for her to be involved in abortions at all. Did anyone question why she made these videos and what she got out of them? The more I hear on the videos, the less she seems to actually know anything.

The board notes your pitiful attempt to attack the messenger.

The board notes your pitiful attempt to attack the messenger.

and that one is the first to jump in it every time. what a disgusting job making excuses for this sick practice of PP

If you witness a car wreck, your testimony is still admissible even if you weren't riding in the car. If she witnessed anything, she has an obligation to come forward

And by that, you mean "the more I hear, the more it becomes apparent that there's no way to justify this, so I will pretend it's not really happening."

Liberal logic:

- Shooting a giant thug who is assaulting you and maybe trying to kill you? NOT OK YOU DESERVE JAIL.

- Cutting a living baby's face open so you can sell its brain? Meh....that's ok. Right to choose ya know?

If you witness a car wreck, your testimony is still admissible even if you weren't riding in the car. If she witnessed anything, she has an obligation to come forward
And she did.

Pro-abortionists like asshat2 lie to women in order to trick them into getting pregnant, and getting abortions, in order to fund PP which in turn funds politicians and helps out the adult entertainment and human trafficking industries.

It's all about controlling women. Occasionally one escapes and rats them out, so they will all rush to demean and marginalize her. Which is what they're all about...demeaning and marginalizing women.

Which is why they are so devoted to abortion and baby killing. Nothing more demeaning than an accidental pregnancy, and having to let strangers cut into you to get rid of the evidence. Nothing more marginalizing that being doped and strapped down and spread eagled by strangers who want to sell what's inside of you..after killing it.

Liberal logic:

- Shooting a giant thug who is assaulting you and maybe trying to kill you? NOT OK YOU DESERVE JAIL.

- Cutting a living baby's face open so you can sell its brain? Meh....that's ok. Right to choose ya know?

They've been so Brainwashed by all these groups like PP, PETA, the Democrat party, etc. it's become just SICK now

Liberal logic:

They've been so Brainwashed by all these groups like PP, PETA, the Democrat party, etc. it's become just SICK now
We're created an uneducated, dishonest criminal culture. This is the result.

Liberal logic:

and the sad part. it's been all Intentional. If the parents don't get to their children and educate them on the real life. this is what we get. a bunch of people who cares more about some lion being shot then these women's aborted CHILDREN being cut to pieces and used in RESEARCH. they went ape shit when they found out it was being done to MONKEYS though. our society is sick sick sick

Looks like an inbred orgy on this thread
Yeah, the only thing missing is the Democrat Flag...

Wait for it...

HERE!!!
Gay rebel flag.jpg

Yes we do have a criminal culture and it goes back to obama and his illegal alien amnesty program that gives millions of illegals a certificate saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can't do either. Rule of law is gone.

If she is drawing blood, why would she be witness to anything to do with the abortions?
They usually have their own small room, a patient chair with armrest, a swivel chair and a computer with printer for the labels. Why would she have any reason to enter the patient rooms or witness an abortion? It does not make sense, unless she is making it up or acting from a script.

From her resume, she does not have the skills to be a procurement tech for tissue. If stemexpress hired her, she was not qualified for the job.

Stories are all over the place. They all smell like cow chips.

Under HIPA, she has not right to speak of patiences, procedures, or tissue.

Not if she speaks of patience and procedures they have, nor about the tissue from those procedures

HIPA

Forum List

Back