78-year-old patriot punches out filthy America-hating asshole.

This man has been charged in this instance, you do know that. Everyone in this country has a right to free speech, it's called the 1st amendment. And because you disagree with them, doesn't mean it's O.K. to sucker punch them.

And that's exactly what this old fart did. Trump incites this kind of crowd. We don't see this going on with any other candidate's rallies. A Trump rally reminds me of something that came right out of the 1960's civil right movement. An ignorant, angry all white mob.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

That piece of trash has no human worth. The Drumpfisti had better learn that their days are numbered.
Wow, you white male Dems really resent those who are fully men and dont tolerate having their events marred by stupid asses.

Does it make you nervous to do things without the sanction of you handler?

He was playing the Knockout Game, he just didn't hit him hard enough to knock him out.

That piece of trash has no human worth. The Drumpfisti had better learn that their days are numbered.
Wow, you white male Dems really resent those who are fully men and dont tolerate having their events marred by stupid asses.

Those of us who are fully men, do not need to sucker punch people for expressing their opinions. I guess Drumpf rallies are all about a political correctness of their own, which they rely not on shaming, but on violent actions. No such character is a man at all, but an animal of pure depravity, unfit for anything but imprisonment.

Using violence makes you the opposite of a fuller man.

You liberal POS pink-slippered takers crack me up. Worthless society suckers.

Internet tough guys. Hilarious.
It doesn't take much toughness to put you dependent freeloaders down.

Doesn't even require intellectual sweat.

Know your limitations. :thup:
There you go. Brainwashed by Rachel Maddow. Congrats.

Don't even have a TV. You lose.

But I do know what "assault" means.

You liberal POS pink-slippered takers crack me up. Worthless society suckers.

Internet tough guys. Hilarious.
It doesn't take much toughness to put you dependent freeloaders down.

Doesn't even require intellectual sweat.

Know your limitations. :thup:
There you go. Brainwashed by Rachel Maddow. Congrats.

Don't even have a TV. You lose.

But I do know what "assault" means.
Maybe the first three letters.

Forum List

Back