78% of Blacks support Voter ID Laws.

Brah, illegals rarely go anywhere close to anything related to government. This includes voting. I've lived, worked and been friends with many MANY illegals. Being from Texas and working in some sort of construction for a long time. So trust me, illegals don't give a crap about voting.
Sadly you are wrong....in CA illegals have been voting for years....go to any inner city polling place and watch for yourself...sanctuary states and cities have change everything....

This destroys the myth Democrats are pushing that Vote ID laws are too complicated for blacks, and are discriminatory.

80% of voters also support 4 key election reforms.

So, America is telling the Democrat party they are out of touch with all this claptrap about being a racist and wanting to bring back slavery if you don't support their attempt to federalize the 50 individual state election processes, as laid out in the Constitution.

Joe Biden's Jim Crow 2.0 tour collides with reality: Blacks strongly support voter ID

Biden's decision to use the MLK holiday as a backdrop to push his voting bill exposed another rift: There isn't even agreement in the late civil rights leader's own family about the need for the legislation.

Four days earlier, a poll in Michigan told a different story: Three-quarters of the battleground state voters supported ballot ID requirements, with black voters expressing the highest support at 79%.

Those findings have been confirmed in national polls as well, exposing a dilemma for Democrats in Washington who are making a last-ditch effort to pass legislation gutting many state and local controls of elections in favor of federal standards.

Those standards — like banning voter IDs, imposing no excuse absentee voting and making it harder to clean outdated voter rolls — are not what the majority of Americans are seeking.

"A recent national survey found that four key election reforms are supported by more than 80% of voters," pollster Scott Rasmussen recently wrote in an article highlighting the disconnect. "These include removing people who have died or moved from voter registration lists; requiring all voters to show photo ID before casting a ballot; wanting all ballots received by Election Day; and, having all voting machines made in the United States."

In Rasmussen's latest national poll on the issue, 78% of African-American voters supported voter ID.

Such public sentiments impose a harsh reality check on Biden's argument that state voter laws amount to "Jim Crow 2.0" and are disenfranchising poor and minority voters. Most voters don't see cleaning outdated names from voter roles or requiring IDs to cast ballots as "obstacles to the ballot box" like Biden argued in Monday’s speech.

It falls into the fact that only 1/3rd of Blacks are thugs but 1/3rd is way too many.

Sadly you are wrong....in CA illegals have been voting for years....go to any inner city polling place and watch for yourself...sanctuary states and cities have change everything....

If not one illegal in CA voted, the state would still be blue.

Not surprising. Blacks want election integrity as much as anyone.

Also, not surprising that the Dems have made this whole thing about race. They make EVERYTHING about race, and accuse everyone opposed to liberal policies a racist.

1) Those who think CRT influence should be kept out of schools: racist!

2) Those who want a firm line against illegal immigrants: racist!

3) Those who do not support the Marxist BLM movement: racist!

4) Those opposed to more handouts: racist!

5) Those opposed to race being a factor in college admissions: racist!

6) Those who do not think POC should be prioritized for COVID treatment: racist!

7) Those who say Harris is an idiot who should never have been selected as VP: racist!
I have to admit, Democrats have people marching in the streets as if Republicans are denying black people the right to vote. The last I knew, Republicans were for every single eligible voter having the right to vote. I see no legislation or anything else denying anyone their right to vote. It's the big lie perpetrated by the left.

I have to admit, Democrats have people marching in the streets as if Republicans are denying black people the right to vote. The last I knew, Republicans were for every single eligible voter having the right to vote. I see no legislation or anything else denying anyone their right to vote. It's the big lie perpetrated by the left.
Yes, and because Dems have so overplayed their hand, blaming everything on racism and pushing this “white oppressor” nonsense, this latest pig won’t fly. Everyone knows that the misnamed VOTING RIGHTS ACT is a way to make it easier for Dems to harvest votes.

Dude, the vast majority of Commifornians are left. The west coast is the safe place for lefties. There's one behind ever tree and dumpster.
Then why do they have to cheat?....seriously...do you know what happens when they allow ballot harvesting?...look into it....CA was the state of Reagan...the left has stacked the deck in CA elections and the national dems are trying to copy CA....CA is the state where they find cars full of ballots all marked for dems and the next day the news is wiped clean....

Then why do they have to cheat?....seriously...do you know what happens when they allow ballot harvesting?...look into it....CA was the state of Reagan...the left has stacked the deck in CA elections and the national dems are trying to copy CA....CA is the state where they find cars full of ballots all marked for dems and the next day the news is wiped clean....
Always lying. LOL! Do you spend the rest of your day off the forum, doing the same thing? Prove the cheating liar.

How were these schemes allowing voters the right to vote? Had these fake electors not gotten caught, millions of eligible voters and their vote, would have meant nothing.

mister rogers middle finger GIF
You're a loser with no argument.

This destroys the myth Democrats are pushing that Vote ID laws are too complicated for blacks, and are discriminatory.

80% of voters also support 4 key election reforms.

So, America is telling the Democrat party they are out of touch
Yes sir, which is why *checks notes* a Democrat just won with the most votes in history. Democrats are so out of touch that 81,000,000 votes for them.

Great topic and totally true! Rasmussen isn't at all a right wing rag!

Where are our voices who claim to speak for all real blacks?

MarcATL
IM2

What are your feelings about 78% of blacks supporting voter ID laws?
I think it's great. What are your feelings about the 400 voter suppression laws that make the voter ID irrelevant and useless?

This ^^^^^^. is all you and the RWI talking points.
(D) don't say this, racist RWI's like you say this and blame the (D).
That's the strategy.

Your next response will be, "see Leftists bring race into every conversation", when in FACT, it is you that mentions race, blames it on (D), and then reposts the same trash.

Everybody knows it's the current (R) party that supports racism, hatred, division, insurrection, and voter suppression.

All while trying to disguise it as "it's the (R) that care". LLLOOLLOOOLL
This entire post is a lie OMG

Fort Fun Indiana repeatedly calls voter ID laws as racist

Yes sir, which is why *checks notes* a Democrat just won with the most votes in history. Democrats are so out of touch that 81,000,000 votes for them.

Great topic and totally true! Rasmussen isn't at all a right wing rag!
The Democrat party does not have anything against voter ID. Do you have anything against the 400 voter suppression bills that renders ID useless?

Forum List

Back