75% of people in California getting COVID are “fully vaxxed”, so much for “the vax stops the virus” lie.

FYI, as of December 2021, the CDC estimated that 94.7% of Americans had either been vaccinated or had COVID
Have to agree. The majority of people have been vaccinated. If 100% have been vaccinated, that means everyone who gets Covid has been vaccinated. The only LIE I remember was Biden telling us if the got the vaccine we wouldn't get Covid. That, and his wife is a "doctor" 😂

You did not even check the study. Clearly, facts don't matter to you.

It links directly to the CDC source data.

BTW, the conclusion of the study is that the vaccines are still slightly effective, since more than 60% of people are vaccinated and "only" 60% of deaths are in the vaccinated. But you probably don't understand the math either.

Have a good evening.

In January 2022, 4 out of 10 COVID deaths were in the vaccinated.

In April 2022, 6 out of 10 COVID deaths were in the vaccinated.

[Link to study with links to CDC source data:]

But you accuse others of spreading fake news?
BS

BTW, the conclusion of the study is that the vaccines are still slightly effective, since more than 60% of people are vaccinated and "only" 60% of deaths are in the vaccinated. But you probably don't understand the math either.

Have a good evening.

Have a good evening.

Yeah cause it kills you before one can get there!! You should actually read up dumbass
sorry, computer going stupid.....

Attachments

• 1670110567957.png
    1670110567957.png
    151 bytes · Views: 6
Don't beleive ANYTHING the CDC says.

NEVER HAVE!

NEVER WILL!!

Just like the NaziKarens, they tell you what you want to hear, at the time it serves THIER personal agendas and propagandas!!!

After all, it IS just another government agency that does nothing but screw us over for money to serve THIER masters!!!

Have to agree. The majority of people have been vaccinated. If 100% have been vaccinated, that means everyone who gets Covid has been vaccinated. The only LIE I remember was Biden telling us if the got the vaccine we wouldn't get Covid. That, and his wife is a "doctor" 😂
about 95% of the at risk and the elderly, the people who die, have been vaccinated. See if you can figure that out. And after that, Republicans who refused to get vaccinated lol God bless them lol arrgghhhhh....

And like all the superfluous "government security agencies" that are a waste of tax dollars.................don't you think that WHO, CDC, and the FDA are the same extreme waste of tax dollars?
under their current doctrine of being an enforcement agency yes they are a waste,,

if they were just a public information service without any powers they would be fine,,

sorry, computer going stupid.....
Maybe you should reread what I said dumbass. I was agreeing with you and you're too stupid to understand that

about 95% of the at risk and the elderly, the people who die, have been vaccinated. See if you can figure that out. And after that, Republicans who refused to get vaccinated lol God bless them lol arrgghhhhh....
Moron. Still too stupid to read. Typical leftist knee jerk response

BS

All these links you post confirm that the majority of people dying from COVID were vaccinated.

But above, you said "People who get vaccinated don't die. "

So just get lost and quit playing games. I prefer serious discussion not mindless link posting.

The people who attempted to bash you over the head with their misinformation will now not face the music. Onto the next un-supported, divisive political attack that will likely be proven false in 6 months.
I have one personal political “meter” that remains party over country and will until her death. She will never believe that a Democrat administration would not be 100% transparent about everything. Seriously delusional yet book smart resulting in a know-it-all who knows little.

Although I didn’t bring up the topic, hell no, she asked me recently about a relative who has been jabbed 3 times following a recent booster. The jabs resulted in multiple blood clots in heart and lungs and 2 surgeries to remove them. Horrible and preventable.

The Democrat “party over country meter” asked if the docs thought if the clots came from aflib (after knowing the docs had stated the clots were the type associated with the “vaccines”). Top teaching hospital btw.

She is a poster child for the crying leftist, although she’s more of a liberal. What is wrong with people who have access to facts but cannot see political truisms? We all have our biases, certainly I have mine, but this level of intentional blindness required to not see the growing collection of data? How do people sleep at night being entrenched in such self-delusion?

Forum List

Back