72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

They would shoot him if he got out of the car, acted the fool, hit the officers, and took their tazer and shot it at them.

So let's compare:
Let the officer do their job, never a problem

Resist, fight, and go for a gun, problem.

Yeah, it's a problem for the officer, because we aren't putting up with that shit anymore.

Hope they enjoy jail when they miscalculate and escalate a traffic incident to deadly force.

The Police are a "regimented para-military organization" because that's what the job calls for!

That actually ISN'T what the job calls for, and frankly, it's a large part of the problem. We train these guys to be warriors and not social workers and mediators, which is what 99% of their job is.

As for what's going to make us poor? Electing Joe Biden with his proposed tax increases and adoption of the Green New Deal is what will make us all poor!

Again, you guys said that when Clinton raised taxes, you said that when Obama raised taxes... No one really believes you guys anymore.

Your side gave us the last five recessions... I think it's really time we stopped listening to you guys claiming you know what to do with the economy when you clearly don't.

You don't have to believe me, Joey! Any economist worth his salt will tell you that raising taxes in the middle of an economic decline isn't a good idea. Even the liberal ones!

You don't have to believe me, Joey! Any economist worth his salt will tell you that raising taxes in the middle of an economic decline isn't a good idea. Even the liberal ones!

Really?

Again, Clinton raised taxes in 1993, and gave us nearly a decade of growth.
Obama let the Bush Tax Giveaways expire in 2010, and we started growing after that.

Of course, to me a fair tax would be taking everything the rich own and then harvesting them for transplant organs. And they would STILL owe the rest of us.

They would shoot him if he got out of the car, acted the fool, hit the officers, and took their tazer and shot it at them.

So let's compare:
Let the officer do their job, never a problem

Resist, fight, and go for a gun, problem.

Yeah, it's a problem for the officer, because we aren't putting up with that shit anymore.

Hope they enjoy jail when they miscalculate and escalate a traffic incident to deadly force.

The Police are a "regimented para-military organization" because that's what the job calls for!

That actually ISN'T what the job calls for, and frankly, it's a large part of the problem. We train these guys to be warriors and not social workers and mediators, which is what 99% of their job is.

As for what's going to make us poor? Electing Joe Biden with his proposed tax increases and adoption of the Green New Deal is what will make us all poor!

Again, you guys said that when Clinton raised taxes, you said that when Obama raised taxes... No one really believes you guys anymore.

Your side gave us the last five recessions... I think it's really time we stopped listening to you guys claiming you know what to do with the economy when you clearly don't.
Then yo get shot cause you are not handling your grievances properly

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

then come back and try again.

I've addressed this over and over.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
So then this is a rebellion, not a peaceful protest.
Make up your fucking mind.

You don't know what you are talking about.
You keep saying these are peaceful protests

Then you quote Jefferson to say rebellions are necessary at times.

Hence you are fill of shit and I know exactly what I'm talking about.
I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

Thomas Jefferson

I keep saying that those who are protesting peacefully are protesting peacefully........and those who aren't, aren't.

I have never said I didn't support those who have escalated things. Especially after Trump outright dismissed those protesting peacefully. I have NEVER argued that I only support peaceful protest.
You never really say anything, but you tend to say a lot of it.

and why should he call out those protesting peacefully when they are not who he is after? dismiss their legal activity and go after illegal.

common sense seems to befuddled you

“A riot is the language of the unheard.

MLK

but you people are heard all the time. so, what is your reason for rioting?

Why waste everyone's time? This has been addressed so many times.

because your stated reasons keep being obviously not true.

i mean, you've been making the argument, mostly not explicitly, that the riots are about being "heard".

but, your side dominated the media and pop culture. we hear your side of the debate constantly.

so that was a lie.

Where is this reform Trump said he was going to pass?

don't know, don't care. not my issue. are you implying that he not doing what he said he was going to do, is justification for open insurrection?

i personally, other than some of the prison reform, hope he does not do it. that is not why i supported him for the presidency, and i want him focused more on my issues, than the issues of an unwashed, commie mob.

I'm saying that like you, he isn't listening.

if you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

No idea what you are talking about.

i heard you. now the question is, are you going to hear me?

my question stands.

f you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

Power was handed over to Donald Trump peacefully on his Inauguration Day. All of the opposition to Donald Trump has been conducted both legally and constitutionally.

So just cut this whole line of bullshit or Donald Trump will be removed from office for sedition, by his own party.

power was handed over peacefully. but it was not respected by your side.

you were clear that "he was not your president" and that you would "resist".

and not all the resistance was legal or constitutional. the "investigations" launched on trump were both illegal and unconstitutional.

the protests, often broke laws, blocking traffic and the"protests" often were actually riots, and more and more the riots are looking like open insurrection.

my question stands.

if you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

Respect has to be EARNED and Trump has done NOTHING to earn anyone's respect. Just because enough people believed Trump's lies throughout the campaign and didn't look at his history, and incompetence that he got elected, doesn't mean he was worthy of respect.

i was clearly referring to respect for the Rule of Law and the Peaceful Transfer of Power, not trump personally.

you changed the subject, because you cannot defend your side's refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

my question stands.

why should we?

You''ve been caught out lying about the peaceful transfer of power, and now you're trying to move the goal posts.

If Democrats have always peacefully transferred power in the past, why would they refuse to do so now if they win power? If Democrats don't win power, there is nothing to transfer. The only way there will be no peaceful transfer of power after this election is if Trump loses and refuses to give up the White House.

This is the scenario that Repubicans, Democrats and the military are meeting and making contingency plans for: The possibility that if Trump loses, he will refuses to transfer power. If Trump loses and tries to question the results of the election through the courts, his Presidency still ends on January 21st, 2021, whether the court cases are decided or not.

There is no scenario under which Trump loses and stays in power. Absolutely none.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

I keep saying that those who are protesting peacefully are protesting peacefully........and those who aren't, aren't.

I have never said I didn't support those who have escalated things. Especially after Trump outright dismissed those protesting peacefully. I have NEVER argued that I only support peaceful protest.

and why should he call out those protesting peacefully when they are not who he is after? dismiss their legal activity and go after illegal.

MLK

i mean, you've been making the argument, mostly not explicitly, that the riots are about being "heard".

but, your side dominated the media and pop culture. we hear your side of the debate constantly.

so that was a lie.

don't know, don't care. not my issue. are you implying that he not doing what he said he was going to do, is justification for open insurrection?

i personally, other than some of the prison reform, hope he does not do it. that is not why i supported him for the presidency, and i want him focused more on my issues, than the issues of an unwashed, commie mob.

why should we?

my question stands.

f you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

Power was handed over to Donald Trump peacefully on his Inauguration Day. All of the opposition to Donald Trump has been conducted both legally and constitutionally.

So just cut this whole line of bullshit or Donald Trump will be removed from office for sedition, by his own party.

and not all the resistance was legal or constitutional. the "investigations" launched on trump were both illegal and unconstitutional.

the protests, often broke laws, blocking traffic and the"protests" often were actually riots, and more and more the riots are looking like open insurrection.

my question stands.

why should we?

Respect has to be EARNED and Trump has done NOTHING to earn anyone's respect. Just because enough people believed Trump's lies throughout the campaign and didn't look at his history, and incompetence that he got elected, doesn't mean he was worthy of respect.

i was clearly referring to respect for the Rule of Law and the Peaceful Transfer of Power, not trump personally.

you changed the subject, because you cannot defend your side's refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

my question stands.

why should we?

You''ve been caught out lying about the peaceful transfer of power, and now you're trying to move the goal posts.

If Democrats have always peacefully transferred power in the past, why would they refuse to do so now if they win power? If Democrats don't win power, there is nothing to transfer. The only way there will be no peaceful transfer of power after this election is if Trump loses and refuses to give up the White House.

This is the scenario that Repubicans, Democrats and the military are meeting and making contingency plans for: The possibility that if Trump loses, he will refuses to transfer power. If Trump loses and tries to question the results of the election through the courts, his Presidency still ends on January 21st, 2021, whether the court cases are decided or not.

There is no scenario under which Trump loses and stays in power. Absolutely none.

your pretense of confusion is noted and dismissed.

my question stands. if you people don't respect the peaceful transfer of power when you lose, why should we?

Again, the days when cops can do that shit are coming to an end. Pretty soon, they'll all have mandatory body cams and they'll certainly not be able to claim he was reaching for a gun or had that knife I conveniently just dropped on him or whatever shit they pull now.

Again, the days when cops can do that shit are coming to an end. Pretty soon, they'll all have mandatory body cams and they'll certainly not be able to claim he was reaching for a gun or had that knife I conveniently just dropped on him or whatever shit they pull now.
In your dreams. ...

The best advice I can give you meth head Joe is dont do the crime.

Really?

Obama let the Bush Tax Giveaways expire in 2010, and we started growing after that.

Of course, to me a fair tax would be taking everything the rich own and then harvesting them for transplant organs. And they would STILL owe the rest of us.
Then kindly explain why Clinton rather sheepishly admitted later on that he never should have raised taxes, Joey? Then take a crack at explaining why Clinton slashed the Capital Gains Tax in '97?

Last edited:

Really?

If you really believe that, Joey...it should be simple for you to show me an economist that believes in raising taxes in the midst of an economic slowdown! Go ahead and do so...

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

your pretense of confusion is noted and dismissed.

my question stands. if you people don't respect the peaceful transfer of power when you lose, why should we?
for her it's a pretense, post tense, current tense, future tense...

all the same.

bullshit.

what about the fucklicks that blame the officers for things and the officers own body cameras show the people to be full of shit?

never hear you bitch at the liars when they lie about the police.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. None.

i can see that. it is almost like you are not listening to me. ie i am not being heard.

this is something i had mentioned before.

i, and increasingly more and more of america are done being lectured like we are dim witted children.

you complain about not being heard, and use it as a justification for open insurrection.

but, what you really want is not just to be heard, but for your opponents to just stand there like stupid bitches and take your abuse, without any pushback.

well, we are done with that.

we disagree with you. this is a democratic republic. you will not always be getting your way.

can you hear me now?

You like me are irrelevant. Nothing you say matters.

we are a microcosm of what is occurring in the nation at large.

you people,

You can discuss things with me or you can go off and discuss them with "you people".
yet are you or are you NOT going "you people" when you say "us people" should have listened to "those peoples" grievances?

No, as I said, you, me and others are irrelevant. It matters very little if you listen or not. I gave specific instances. Trump calling people SOB's and Pence turning his back on those peacefully protesting and walking out on them.

getting sick and tired of "you fucks" on the left getting pissed at others for following YOUR LEAD on how to try and address things. you ONLY want things to go ONE way.

fuck that shit.

I'm pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. What makes me "left"? That I understand a need for police reform? I said the same about the couple who were arrested for arming themselves outside of their home.

Do you really believe that "Police Reform!!!" is going to solve the problems of blacks in urban areas, PK? Is it going to stop blacks from shooting other blacks in Chicago and New York? Or is it simply a diversion by the left because they don't want to admit that 60 years of progressive policy has hurt not helped the average black person living in places like Chicago?

It's going to address one problem. You don't accept one issue because it doesn't solve every issue. I don't support the politics of Chicago. Recall, there were protests out in front of Rahm Imanuel's house.

I don't think there's that large of a problem to begin with, PK! The statistics simply don't support a narrative that Police are assassinating black men in this country. On the other hand...black on black gun violence is through the roof in cities like Chicago and New York and ZERO is being done about it! How does defunding the Police going to make that issue go away? The answer to that is that it's not! It's going to make it much worse.

Don't believe there is an issue. I don't care.
I didn't say there wasn't an issue...I simply pointed out that compared to OTHER problems that plague the black community...Police officers killing blacks is WAY down on the list of biggest issues or at least should be!
And the "cure" for what the left sees as a problem...defunding the Police...is going to make those other more pressing problems FAR worse! Do you "care" about that?

That's like saying one type of cancer is not as prevalent as other kinds so no one should be concentrating on the less prevalent type.

If you aren't trying to spin "defund" you would understand it isn't going to make the other problems worse. Pulling some black guy over because of some made up offense to try and find a little pot in the car is not going to make things worse.
Your own analogy proves my point, PK! If you've got two kinds of cancer...one that's going to kill you in a month unless you deal with it right away...and another that's going to kill you in ten years...which would you address first?

We address both. One feeds the other here also. It gets tough to go forward when you continually get pulled over for having a "wide set nose".

Having fewer Police patrolling in neighborhoods that are now being hit with a tidal wave of shootings isn't going to make things worse? How do you figure that? Of course it will make it worse.

I explained how. You can address what I said or ask the question over and over and act like it hasn't been addressed if you wish though. It's what most do.
People tend to get pulled over in high crime areas because the Police are looking for criminal activity. I used to give a coworker rides home and she lived in an area that was known for drug sales. My car was pulled over a number of times leaving that area simply because they thought I was there to buy drugs. The color of my skin had nothing to do with it. That's simply how policing works! Was it a pain in the ass sitting on the side of the road while they ran my information? Yeah, it was! Did I complain about it? No, I didn't because I understood EXACTLY why they were pulling me over and didn't take it personally!

No, that is not how it's supposed to work. Not that you are being honest but that is illegal on the part of the police. You know that if you get pulled over without cause anything they find gets tossed.

When was it that you explained how having fewer cops on the streets would make life better in bad neighborhoods? I'm curious...you say that we address both? How is black on black shootings being "addressed" in Chicago and New York?

Maybe I should just make things up like you?

You think I "made up" being stopped? That's reality, PK...it's how policing works in those kinds of neighborhoods. The idea is to let the bad guys know that you're watching. They didn't stop my car because of something I'd done other than simply being in that neighborhood. They stopped me because they suspected that I was going there to buy drugs and they wanted to dissuade me from doing so. If you think that's "made up" then you're even more naive than I suspected!

"Being stopped" or being pulled over a "number of times"? Yes you made up the latter.

what about the fucklicks that blame the officers for things and the officers own body cameras show the people to be full of shit?

This has been addressed over and over. That doesn't make the news because the system works in those instances. The reason for the protests and riots is because far too often in the past when it was shown that the police officer lied the worse that happened was dropped charges and a couple days vacation.

This has been addressed over and over. That doesn't make the news because the system works in those instances. The reason for the protests and riots is because far too often in the past when it was shown that the police officer lied the worse that happened was dropped charges and a couple days vacation.

how will giving the police less money address that?

New laws and the threat of more protests and riots will address that. Other forms of police reform is designed to stop police harassment and expecting them to address areas they are not trained to address, like the mentally ill.

New laws and the threat of more protests and riots will address that. Other forms of police reform is designed to stop police harassment and expecting them to address areas they are not trained to address, like the mentally ill.

i heard all of that, over and over, before.

what i expect is that,

there will be some speeches. they will say words like "racism" and "new laws" and "reform". and there will be some patting each on the their backs, for doing something,and it will fade away.

until the next time.

what i expect is that,

there will be some speeches. they will say words like "racism" and "new laws" and "reform". and there will be some patting each on the their backs, for doing something,and it will fade away.

until the next time.

Possibly. But we have already seen some reform. The widespread use of body camera's is because of the previous protests. Police officers are being charged for things they would have got away with in the past.

Will politicians forget their promises? It's certainly possible but then the next video will appear and they will be faced with their promises. Remember, this all started under Obama.

what i expect is that,

until the next time.

Possibly. But we have already seen some reform. The widespread use of body camera's is because of the previous protests. Police officers are being charged for things they would have got away with in the past.

Will politicians forget their promises? It's certainly possible but then the next video will appear and they will be faced with their promises. Remember, this all started under Obama.

this did not start under obama. it has been a part of the status quo for as long as i can remember.

i remember hearing this same shit as a child, in the 70s and it already felt stale then.

so, you agree that giving them less money, ie defunding them, the primary rallying cry this time around,

is not going to address that actual issue.

those speeches? they will say the words, "defund" too. it will have the same level of effect.

do you realize that the job of dealing with violent criminals, will require the use of violence, and in that case, people will be hurt, sometimes black people?

In your dreams. ...

The best advice I can give you meth head Joe is dont do the crime.

Uh, sorry, man, police reform is coming because we can't really afford rogue cops anymore.

Last year, Chicago paid out $180,000,000 in damages to people brutalized or killed by the police. We can't afford that kind of thing anymore. There's a reason why the Big Corporations are all coming out behind BLM, and it's not that they've suddenly become decent human beings. It's because we can't afford paying out big seven figure settlements anymore because we gave a badge and a gun to an unstable thug.

Forum List

Back