72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

then come back and try again.

I've addressed this over and over.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
So then this is a rebellion, not a peaceful protest.
Make up your fucking mind.

You don't know what you are talking about.
You keep saying these are peaceful protests

Then you quote Jefferson to say rebellions are necessary at times.

Hence you are fill of shit and I know exactly what I'm talking about.
I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

Thomas Jefferson

I keep saying that those who are protesting peacefully are protesting peacefully........and those who aren't, aren't.

I have never said I didn't support those who have escalated things. Especially after Trump outright dismissed those protesting peacefully. I have NEVER argued that I only support peaceful protest.
You never really say anything, but you tend to say a lot of it.

and why should he call out those protesting peacefully when they are not who he is after? dismiss their legal activity and go after illegal.

common sense seems to befuddled you

“A riot is the language of the unheard.

MLK

but you people are heard all the time. so, what is your reason for rioting?

Why waste everyone's time? This has been addressed so many times.

because your stated reasons keep being obviously not true.

i mean, you've been making the argument, mostly not explicitly, that the riots are about being "heard".

but, your side dominated the media and pop culture. we hear your side of the debate constantly.

so that was a lie.

Where is this reform Trump said he was going to pass?

don't know, don't care. not my issue. are you implying that he not doing what he said he was going to do, is justification for open insurrection?

i personally, other than some of the prison reform, hope he does not do it. that is not why i supported him for the presidency, and i want him focused more on my issues, than the issues of an unwashed, commie mob.

I'm saying that like you, he isn't listening.

if you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

No idea what you are talking about.

i heard you. now the question is, are you going to hear me?

my question stands.

f you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. None.

i can see that. it is almost like you are not listening to me. ie i am not being heard.

this is something i had mentioned before.

i, and increasingly more and more of america are done being lectured like we are dim witted children.

you complain about not being heard, and use it as a justification for open insurrection.

but, what you really want is not just to be heard, but for your opponents to just stand there like stupid bitches and take your abuse, without any pushback.

well, we are done with that.

we disagree with you. this is a democratic republic. you will not always be getting your way.

can you hear me now?

You like me are irrelevant. Nothing you say matters.

we are a microcosm of what is occurring in the nation at large.

you people,

You can discuss things with me or you can go off and discuss them with "you people".
yet are you or are you NOT going "you people" when you say "us people" should have listened to "those peoples" grievances?

No, as I said, you, me and others are irrelevant. It matters very little if you listen or not. I gave specific instances. Trump calling people SOB's and Pence turning his back on those peacefully protesting and walking out on them.

getting sick and tired of "you fucks" on the left getting pissed at others for following YOUR LEAD on how to try and address things. you ONLY want things to go ONE way.

fuck that shit.

I'm pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. What makes me "left"? That I understand a need for police reform? I said the same about the couple who were arrested for arming themselves outside of their home.

Do you really believe that "Police Reform!!!" is going to solve the problems of blacks in urban areas, PK? Is it going to stop blacks from shooting other blacks in Chicago and New York? Or is it simply a diversion by the left because they don't want to admit that 60 years of progressive policy has hurt not helped the average black person living in places like Chicago?

It's going to address one problem. You don't accept one issue because it doesn't solve every issue. I don't support the politics of Chicago. Recall, there were protests out in front of Rahm Imanuel's house.

I don't think there's that large of a problem to begin with, PK! The statistics simply don't support a narrative that Police are assassinating black men in this country. On the other hand...black on black gun violence is through the roof in cities like Chicago and New York and ZERO is being done about it! How does defunding the Police going to make that issue go away? The answer to that is that it's not! It's going to make it much worse.

Don't believe there is an issue. I don't care.
I didn't say there wasn't an issue...I simply pointed out that compared to OTHER problems that plague the black community...Police officers killing blacks is WAY down on the list of biggest issues or at least should be!
And the "cure" for what the left sees as a problem...defunding the Police...is going to make those other more pressing problems FAR worse! Do you "care" about that?

That's like saying one type of cancer is not as prevalent as other kinds so no one should be concentrating on the less prevalent type.

If you aren't trying to spin "defund" you would understand it isn't going to make the other problems worse. Pulling some black guy over because of some made up offense to try and find a little pot in the car is not going to make things worse.
Your own analogy proves my point, PK! If you've got two kinds of cancer...one that's going to kill you in a month unless you deal with it right away...and another that's going to kill you in ten years...which would you address first?

Having fewer Police patrolling in neighborhoods that are now being hit with a tidal wave of shootings isn't going to make things worse? How do you figure that? Of course it will make it worse.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

I keep saying that those who are protesting peacefully are protesting peacefully........and those who aren't, aren't.

I have never said I didn't support those who have escalated things. Especially after Trump outright dismissed those protesting peacefully. I have NEVER argued that I only support peaceful protest.

and why should he call out those protesting peacefully when they are not who he is after? dismiss their legal activity and go after illegal.

MLK

i mean, you've been making the argument, mostly not explicitly, that the riots are about being "heard".

but, your side dominated the media and pop culture. we hear your side of the debate constantly.

so that was a lie.

don't know, don't care. not my issue. are you implying that he not doing what he said he was going to do, is justification for open insurrection?

i personally, other than some of the prison reform, hope he does not do it. that is not why i supported him for the presidency, and i want him focused more on my issues, than the issues of an unwashed, commie mob.

if you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

my question stands.

f you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

i can see that. it is almost like you are not listening to me. ie i am not being heard.

i, and increasingly more and more of america are done being lectured like we are dim witted children.

you complain about not being heard, and use it as a justification for open insurrection.

but, what you really want is not just to be heard, but for your opponents to just stand there like stupid bitches and take your abuse, without any pushback.

we disagree with you. this is a democratic republic. you will not always be getting your way.

can you hear me now?

you people,

You can discuss things with me or you can go off and discuss them with "you people".
yet are you or are you NOT going "you people" when you say "us people" should have listened to "those peoples" grievances?

No, as I said, you, me and others are irrelevant. It matters very little if you listen or not. I gave specific instances. Trump calling people SOB's and Pence turning his back on those peacefully protesting and walking out on them.

getting sick and tired of "you fucks" on the left getting pissed at others for following YOUR LEAD on how to try and address things. you ONLY want things to go ONE way.

fuck that shit.

I'm pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. What makes me "left"? That I understand a need for police reform? I said the same about the couple who were arrested for arming themselves outside of their home.

Do you really believe that "Police Reform!!!" is going to solve the problems of blacks in urban areas, PK? Is it going to stop blacks from shooting other blacks in Chicago and New York? Or is it simply a diversion by the left because they don't want to admit that 60 years of progressive policy has hurt not helped the average black person living in places like Chicago?

It's going to address one problem. You don't accept one issue because it doesn't solve every issue. I don't support the politics of Chicago. Recall, there were protests out in front of Rahm Imanuel's house.

I don't think there's that large of a problem to begin with, PK! The statistics simply don't support a narrative that Police are assassinating black men in this country. On the other hand...black on black gun violence is through the roof in cities like Chicago and New York and ZERO is being done about it! How does defunding the Police going to make that issue go away? The answer to that is that it's not! It's going to make it much worse.

Believe there is. I don't give a fuck either.

Continue destroying shit for mythical issues got people bitch slapped.

Don't give a fuck what the entitled think.

Trump turned tail and left.

Portland sees peaceful night of protests following withdrawal of federal agents

The Federal agents are still there...they're just inside of the Federal courthouse not outside. Oregon State Police are now protecting the Federal courthouse. If the riots start up again then those Federal agents will once again defend those Federal buildings.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

I didn't say there wasn't an issue...I simply pointed out that compared to OTHER problems that plague the black community...Police officers killing blacks is WAY down on the list of biggest issues or at least should be!
And the "cure" for what the left sees as a problem...defunding the Police...is going to make those other more pressing problems FAR worse! Do you "care" about that?

That's like saying one type of cancer is not as prevalent as other kinds so no one should be concentrating on the less prevalent type.

If you aren't trying to spin "defund" you would understand it isn't going to make the other problems worse. Pulling some black guy over because of some made up offense to try and find a little pot in the car is not going to make things worse.
Your own analogy proves my point, PK! If you've got two kinds of cancer...one that's going to kill you in a month unless you deal with it right away...and another that's going to kill you in ten years...which would you address first?

We address both. One feeds the other here also. It gets tough to go forward when you continually get pulled over for having a "wide set nose".

Having fewer Police patrolling in neighborhoods that are now being hit with a tidal wave of shootings isn't going to make things worse? How do you figure that? Of course it will make it worse.

I explained how. You can address what I said or ask the question over and over and act like it hasn't been addressed if you wish though. It's what most do.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

The Federal agents are still there...they're just inside of the Federal courthouse not outside. Oregon State Police are now protecting the Federal courthouse. If the riots start up again then those Federal agents will once again defend those Federal buildings.

Oregon governor says federal agents will begin withdrawing from Portland on Thursday

Quit spinning.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

Oregon governor says federal agents will begin withdrawing from Portland on Thursday

Quit spinning.
I know that's what she said...but the truth is those Federal agents haven't left yet and won't until Trump makes the call that the situation has gotten better. The Governor is the one who's spinning this...not I!

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

We address both. One feeds the other here also. It gets tough to go forward when you continually get pulled over for having a "wide set nose".

I explained how. You can address what I said or ask the question over and over and act like it hasn't been addressed if you wish though. It's what most do.
People tend to get pulled over in high crime areas because the Police are looking for criminal activity. I used to give a coworker rides home and she lived in an area that was known for drug sales. My car was pulled over a number of times leaving that area simply because they thought I was there to buy drugs. The color of my skin had nothing to do with it. That's simply how policing works! Was it a pain in the ass sitting on the side of the road while they ran my information? Yeah, it was! Did I complain about it? No, I didn't because I understood EXACTLY why they were pulling me over and didn't take it personally!

When was it that you explained how having fewer cops on the streets would make life better in bad neighborhoods? I'm curious...you say that we address both? How is black on black shootings being "addressed" in Chicago and New York?

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

People tend to get pulled over in high crime areas because the Police are looking for criminal activity. I used to give a coworker rides home and she lived in an area that was known for drug sales. My car was pulled over a number of times leaving that area simply because they thought I was there to buy drugs. The color of my skin had nothing to do with it. That's simply how policing works! Was it a pain in the ass sitting on the side of the road while they ran my information? Yeah, it was! Did I complain about it? No, I didn't because I understood EXACTLY why they were pulling me over and didn't take it personally!

No, that is not how it's supposed to work. Not that you are being honest but that is illegal on the part of the police. You know that if you get pulled over without cause anything they find gets tossed.

When was it that you explained how having fewer cops on the streets would make life better in bad neighborhoods? I'm curious...you say that we address both? How is black on black shootings being "addressed" in Chicago and New York?

Maybe I should just make things up like you?

Uh, guy, the cops "patrolling" wasn't doing much to stop the shootings before the riots. Mostly because they were shooting the wrong people. Cops are very good at responding to traffic accidents and maybe breaking up that fight over who ate the last sausage link... but stopping real crime, not so much.

But nobody was going to shoot you, that was the thing.

Hey, good question.

In 2018, 60% of homicides went unsolved in Chicago. For black victims, 78% of murders go on unsolved. Mind you, it wasn't like there was a serious crime being committed, like someone faking a hate crime to get a better contract on his TV show. The CPD was all over that. But people being murdered, meh, not so much.

Hey, good question.

In 2018, 60% of homicides went unsolved in Chicago. For black victims, 78% of murders go on unsolved. Mind you, it wasn't like there was a serious crime being committed, like someone faking a hate crime to get a better contract on his TV show. The CPD was all over that. But people being murdered, meh, not so much.

You didn't answer the question, Joey! You've got a black Mayor in Chicago. You've got a black Police Chief. You've got lots of black Police officers. So why is it that the solve rate for murders of blacks is so much worse than for whites? My contention would be that people in predominantly black neighborhoods don't cooperate with Police like people in predominantly white neighborhoods do. It's either that...or did you want to claim that the Mayor, Police Chief and all of those black officers are racists? (eye roll)

Uh, guy, the cops "patrolling" wasn't doing much to stop the shootings before the riots. Mostly because they were shooting the wrong people. Cops are very good at responding to traffic accidents and maybe breaking up that fight over who ate the last sausage link... but stopping real crime, not so much.

We already know what stops those types of shootings though...don't we, Joey? Stop and frisk. It was implemented in New York City and the number of black on black shootings dropped dramatically! So why isn't that being used in Chicago? Is it because liberals care more about protecting blacks from being inconvenienced than they do about protecting them from being killed? Sure looks that way to me!

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

No, that is not how it's supposed to work. Not that you are being honest but that is illegal on the part of the police. You know that if you get pulled over without cause anything they find gets tossed.

Maybe I should just make things up like you?

You think I "made up" being stopped? That's reality, PK...it's how policing works in those kinds of neighborhoods. The idea is to let the bad guys know that you're watching. They didn't stop my car because of something I'd done other than simply being in that neighborhood. They stopped me because they suspected that I was going there to buy drugs and they wanted to dissuade me from doing so. If you think that's "made up" then you're even more naive than I suspected!

You didn't answer the question, Joey! You've got a black Mayor in Chicago. You've got a black Police Chief. You've got lots of black Police officers. So why is it that the solve rate for murders of blacks is so much worse than for whites? My contention would be that people in predominantly black neighborhoods don't cooperate with Police like people in predominantly white neighborhoods do. It's either that...or did you want to claim that the Mayor, Police Chief and all of those black officers are racists? (eye roll)

The CPD is notoriously racist, and one Mayor or one Police Chief isn't going to change that.

Yeah, for some reason, after Jason Van Dyke shot Laquan McDonald 16 times when he was lying on the ground, black folks don't consider "call the cops" as their first go-to for solving a problem. I can't imagine why.

But a large part of the problem is that they don't really bother to investigate that hard. I mean, you have to look at the way they were just out to prove Jussie Smollet didn't get beaten up by a couple of MAGAts, they moved heaven and earth.

So kid killed in a drive by... meh, not so much. They still haven't arrested anyone involved in the funeral home shooting, as far as I can tell.

The CPD is notoriously racist, and one Mayor or one Police Chief isn't going to change that.

Yeah, for some reason, after Jason Van Dyke shot Laquan McDonald 16 times when he was lying on the ground, black folks don't consider "call the cops" as their first go-to for solving a problem. I can't imagine why.

But a large part of the problem is that they don't really bother to investigate that hard. I mean, you have to look at the way they were just out to prove Jussie Smollet didn't get beaten up by a couple of MAGAts, they moved heaven and earth.

So kid killed in a drive by... meh, not so much. They still haven't arrested anyone involved in the funeral home shooting, as far as I can tell.
Let's take the Detroit Police force as an example of what happens when a force is dominated by blacks. Detroit has so many black Police officers that they've been sued by whites applicants for discrimination. Yet despite the fact that Detroit's Police are heavily made up of blacks...black people in Detroit overwhelmingly dislike the way that the Police in that city operate. So tell me, Joey...do you think Chicago's black population would feel differently about it's Police force if IT were also heavily weighted towards minorities? Detroit's example would lead one to believe that wouldn't be the case! If so...don't you think it's time to stop talking about "racism" in the Police as the problem and start focusing on the liberal policies that have created crime in black neighborhoods?

Let's take the Detroit Police force

I don't live in Detroit. ... I was talking about Chicago because you brought up Chicago.

Since you really didn't know what you were talking about with Chicago, I doubt you know what's going on in Detroit, either.

So tell me, Joey...do you think Chicago's black population would feel differently about it's Police force if IT were also heavily weighted towards minorities?

Um, yeah, I think it would. I think it would also think differently if you didn't have cases where cops shoot people and either get no punishment or minimum punishments.

Four years of court proceedings against Van Dyke, he got a sentence of a whopping 6 years, he'll probably be out in three.

And that was a "Successful" case of a cop being held accountable.

If so...don't you think it's time to stop talking about "racism" in the Police as the problem and start focusing on the liberal policies that have created crime in black neighborhoods?

Uh, I'd love to solve all those problems, as well.

But this is the one that is most immediate, and we can make an immediate change. The police are a regimented para-military organization... You can mandate change in them if you have the will to do so.

Then we can worry about how conservative policies of racism have kept people in grinding poverty... Don't worry, a few more months of Trump's mismanagement, we'll all be as poor as the blacks are.

Hey, good question.

They would shoot him if he got out of the car, acted the fool, hit the officers, and took their tazer and shot it at them.

So let's compare:
Let the officer do their job, never a problem

Resist, fight, and go for a gun, problem.

Hmmm

Let's take the Detroit Police force

I don't live in Detroit. ... I was talking about Chicago because you brought up Chicago.

Since you really didn't know what you were talking about with Chicago, I doubt you know what's going on in Detroit, either.

So tell me, Joey...do you think Chicago's black population would feel differently about it's Police force if IT were also heavily weighted towards minorities?

Um, yeah, I think it would. I think it would also think differently if you didn't have cases where cops shoot people and either get no punishment or minimum punishments.

Four years of court proceedings against Van Dyke, he got a sentence of a whopping 6 years, he'll probably be out in three.

And that was a "Successful" case of a cop being held accountable.

If so...don't you think it's time to stop talking about "racism" in the Police as the problem and start focusing on the liberal policies that have created crime in black neighborhoods?

Uh, I'd love to solve all those problems, as well.

But this is the one that is most immediate, and we can make an immediate change. The police are a regimented para-military organization... You can mandate change in them if you have the will to do so.

Then we can worry about how conservative policies of racism have kept people in grinding poverty... Don't worry, a few more months of Trump's mismanagement, we'll all be as poor as the blacks are.
The Police are a "regimented para-military organization" because that's what the job calls for! The Fire Department is also a "regimented para-military organization"! Did you want to do away with them as well? What's your solution? To have Police "communes" where policy is set by vote of the members and nobody is in control?

As for what's going to make us poor? Electing Joe Biden with his proposed tax increases and adoption of the Green New Deal is what will make us all poor! Hairplugs Biden doesn't have a clue how to grow an economy or create jobs! If he did then he would have done it when he was Vice President under Barry!

Hey, good question.

They would shoot him if he got out of the car, acted the fool, hit the officers, and took their tazer and shot it at them.

So let's compare:

Hmmm
Sitting on the side of the road for twenty minutes while they checked my information was a total pain in the ass but you know what? I understood what was going on and WHY it was going on! I knew that it wasn't personal. I understood that those police officers probably would have loved to be doing many OTHER things rather than doing stops in a dangerous neighborhood! So I was respectful of them. I answered their questions without an attitude. After being stopped three times by three different officers they knew my car and knew that I wasn't a problem. After that I didn't get stopped anymore.
The Police aren't your enemy. They're the ones who protect you from those members of our society who wish to hurt you or your loved ones. People need to stop this nonsense that they're all jack booted thugs that get off on shooting unarmed people! It's simply not the case.

So let's compare:

Yeah, it's a problem for the officer, because we aren't putting up with that shit anymore.

Hope they enjoy jail when they miscalculate and escalate a traffic incident to deadly force.

The Police are a "regimented para-military organization" because that's what the job calls for!

That actually ISN'T what the job calls for, and frankly, it's a large part of the problem. We train these guys to be warriors and not social workers and mediators, which is what 99% of their job is.

As for what's going to make us poor? Electing Joe Biden with his proposed tax increases and adoption of the Green New Deal is what will make us all poor!

Again, you guys said that when Clinton raised taxes, you said that when Obama raised taxes... No one really believes you guys anymore.

Your side gave us the last five recessions... I think it's really time we stopped listening to you guys claiming you know what to do with the economy when you clearly don't.

Forum List

Back