7000-1. Guess Who Won

If someone broke the rules, they should be corrected.

But they have to actually break the rules. It doesn't count if it only happened in your little imagination.
Just in your imagination, right? You are constantly being corrected yet you ignore it to go on rants that make ever less sense.

The same reason city ordnances can tell a company how big a sign can be on Private Property or what kind of structure can be built on Private Property or what sort of business can be ran from Private Property.

Nobody ever whines about these things.

A lot of cites have sign size ordnances. I have been to a lot where the Golden Arches had to be small.

Would you feel the same if a person in the house next to you painted a huge mural on the side of their house honoring Che or Mao or maybe they are wiccans and paint a huge pentagram on the house?

I suspect that if the house next to mine painted a giant piece of "artwork" depicting this I would be happy for such rules.

View attachment 583044
Hmmm…and just like that Mr Freedom Fighter pulls a 180 and is all for government imposition….When can we start taking your positions seriously?

Public airways? It's Twitter. Not AM radio.
So when twitter goes public, it is on private airways? Once a moron, always a moron.

An indactor of this is just look at how many people support you in your insane rants.

No, you fucking idiot. You are trying to start something or incite it. You are only providing "insight" or a view into how stupid you truly are. Take an english class prior to trying to correct what others are saying. You continue to make a fool of yourself.

Look your brain dead moron, your post spoke of my lack of incite....when its should have said insight.

Did you even finish 4th grade?

Wait, you're telling me you think it's illegal to favor Democrats?

You would make a good little fascist. You now want to make it illegal to not support Republicans.

Endorsing one side isn't a campaign finance contribution.
Endorsing one side and censoring the other side IS illegal, much as you want it to happen.

You really should look up the laws that you make up to see if they are real.

Do you even own a dictionary, or did they not get that far in your special; education school?

Dude, one cannot lack "incite". Just admit you were wrong and move on. It will save you a lot of embarrassment

So when twitter goes public, it is on private airways? Once a moron, always a moron.

An indactor of this is just look at how many people support you in your insane rants.
Twitter does not broadcast on airwaves.

How old are you? Do you guys have any idea how the internet works.

Twitter does not broadcast on airwaves.

How old are you? Do you guys have any idea how the internet works.
Definitely a truer idea that you.

twitter tries its best to be the only means of getting new, even false news and to do that, they have to get out on the Public air waves. Note all the quotes of postings from the MSM. Or are you going to say that they do not broadcast on public airways?

You continue to find even deeper depths of stupidity than I thought you could.

Wait, you're telling me you think it's illegal to favor Democrats?

You would make a good little fascist. You now want to make it illegal to not support Republicans.

Endorsing one side isn't a campaign finance contribution.

Favoring is one thing, pretending one side doesn't exist is another.

It's the whole unperson thing from 1984. Figures you see Orwell's masterpiece as an instruction manual rather than a warning.

So to get twitter, what frequency do I need to tune in to? Is that Frequency or Amplitude modulation?

Favoring is one thing, pretending one side doesn't exist is another.

It's the whole unperson thing from 1984. Figures you see Orwell's masterpiece as an instruction manual rather than a warning.
You're veering into the delusional pearl clutching mode again.

No one is pretending one side doesn't exist and even if they did, it's still an expression of freedom of speech.

You remember what freedom of speech is, right? It's the thing all Americans have, not just the ones you want.

You're veering into the delusional pearl clutching mode again.

No one is pretending one side doesn't exist and even if they did, it's still an expression of freedom of speech.

You remember what freedom of speech is, right? It's the thing all Americans have, not just the ones you want.

Well you seem to be ok with only the ones you want having the entire audience of the country via all platforms.

Again, it's the only way you think you can win.

Well you seem to be ok with only the ones you want having the entire audience of the country via all platforms.

Again, it's the only way you think you can win.
More delusional pearl clutching.

The audience isn't captive. They can go anywhere they want. It's called personal freedom. You remember freedom, it's that thing you abhor.

More delusional pearl clutching.

The audience isn't captive. They can go anywhere they want. It's called personal freedom. You remember freedom, it's that thing you abhor.

You keep using that term, I don't think it means what you think it means.

But keep defending your corporate betters, I'm sure they will repay you for your dog-like SJW loyalty (snicker)

You keep using that term, I don't think it means what you think it means.

But keep defending your corporate betters, I'm sure they will repay you for your dog-like SJW loyalty (snicker)
I know exactly what it means.

It means that people don't have to put up with your bullshit if they don't want to. You remind me of the kid that cried enough that your parents forced other kid's parents invite them to their birthday party despite the fact that everyone hates you because you're an asshole.

And act like you're the victim.

I know exactly what it means.

It means that people don't have to put up with your bullshit if they don't want to. You remind me of the kid that cried enough that your parents forced other kid's parents invite them to their birthday party despite the fact that everyone hates you because you're an asshole.

And act like you're the victim.

The victim is an equal playing field for our political process. You want to put your finger on the scale, all the while saying you are for freedom and equality.

Which in the end is bullshit. You are so afraid of Trump and anyone who voted for him that you would rather suck up to corporate assholes and government fuckheads then have a fair process.

Forum List

Back