7000-1. Guess Who Won

The victim is an equal playing field for our political process. You want to put your finger on the scale, all the while saying you are for freedom and equality.

Which in the end is bullshit. You are so afraid of Trump and anyone who voted for him that you would rather suck up to corporate assholes and government fuckheads then have a fair process.
It's our constitutional right to put our fingers on the scale of our political process.

In fact, it's the very foundation of our Republic.

You don't get to claim it's unfair that people don't like you.

It's our constitutional right to put our fingers on the scale of our political process.

In fact, it's the very foundation of our Republic.

You don't get to claim it's unfair that people don't like you.
That is called trying to fix the election, which is and always has been illegal.

But preventing others who oppose you to advocate for their candidate is.

You are so lost in your own lies that you will never find your way out.
No one is stopping others from advocating for their candidate.

That is called trying to fix the election, which is and always has been illegal.
The Press has always been free to play a partisan role in our elections. It's a feature of freedom. That is why it is a protected Constitutional right.

The Press has always been free to play a partisan role in our elections. It's a feature of freedom. That is why it is a protected Constitutional right.
Not to the degree of preventing any thought that they do not approve of.

Not to the degree of preventing any thought that they do not approve of.
BS. The information sources in this country are so eclectic that preventing this so called 'non approved thought' as you say, is an impossible task.

It is the American way! Why do you hate America?
The American way? Son I served my country, received a college education thanks to the GI Bill, educated my children, raised a healthy productive family, blessed with smart and beautiful grandchildren, loving wife, most importantly honor God, the Constitution, Republic, and rule of law. What a man or woman chooses to do with their property is their business, if I don’t like it then I can move. Unlike yourself I do not believe that I am entitled or empowered to pass judgment and dictate how others should live.

BS. The information sources in this country are so eclectic that preventing this so called 'non approved thought' as you say, is an impossible task.
Yet they are continually trying to do just that, even if your premise were correct which it is not.

Son I served my country, received a college education thanks to the GI Bill, educated my children, raised a healthy productive family, blessed with smart and beautiful grandchildren, loving wife

Weird, I did all of the same things, except no grandchildren yet. 20 years in the Marine Corps, Masters degree thanks to the GI bill, will hit 29 years of marriage next month with two wonderful adult children both productive members of society.

What a man or woman chooses to do with their property is their business, if I don’t like it then I can move. Unlike yourself I do not believe that I am entitled or empowered to pass judgment and dictate how others should live.

It is their business until it affects me. Then it is our business.

I do not care how anyone lives but my own family.

Forum List

Back