70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Math much? 1 10,000th of one percent have died--5 1,000 of one percent hospitalized. You see this as some kind of proof for your point?
Chance in being hit by lighting in your lifetime =0.0066666666666667%.
Chance dying from Covid after being vaxxed = 0.0001%
From your link:

Do people die from COVID after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?​

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.

• Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.0001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.
No sense doing math if the statistics you are using are politically generated propaganda. Whatever answer you get will still be based upon politically generated propaganda.

Why? Read them yourself
This. You are confirming right here that you do not look outside the box. Don't try to claim that you the broad spectrum of media when you do not. You wouldn't be a lefty if you actually studied the broad spectrum, and I will always be able to spot people who are limited to the MSM.

But, Nazis?

The problem with screeching such nonsense is that people immediately put you in the nutter category. I guess if you're merely trying to stir up the partisans, it works. But it's not compelling or convincing outside the true believers. I just makes you seem whacko.
Yet you deniers immediately jump up to defend against it. Says more than your denials.

You clearly don't understand people like me. At all.

My issue with your nonsense is exactly the opposite of what you imagine. We have a very real problem with overbearing government. And both parties are pushing us closer and closer to a totalitarian state. But you guys are making it worse with your paranoid horseshit. You're making it easy for ordinary people to write you off as the lunatic fringe.
You obviously have never had any contact with "ordinary" people, unless you consider your Nazi friends to be "ordinary". By your blind support of the vax and masking mandates it is you who are pushing for the totalitarian state. It is you who says do as I tell you or die.

No fringe about you, you are a lunatic.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

What a buttload of claptrap :rolleyes:

JACKSON, Miss. -- Mississippi has surpassed New Jersey as the state with the highest rate of covid-19 deaths in the U.S., with roughly 1 of every 320 Mississippians having died from the coronavirus.

The state's top health official said Thursday that the numbers of new virus cases are still "far more than we'd like to see," and warned that more deaths will follow.

You Republicans are doing a heck of a job. LOL.
Let me guess, you liberals are still calling ALL deaths a covid caused death. Especially those not caused by covid.

Taking words out of context and refusing to even consider that others may have a point or even a truth that you don't like.

You and yours have been busted and just cannot stand that you are exposed as being wrong.

With all of the flip flopping that the CDC is involved in, why would you even consider anything that they claim?

This. You are confirming right here that you do not look outside the box. Don't try to claim that you the broad spectrum of media when you do not. You wouldn't be a lefty if you actually studied the broad spectrum, and I will always be able to spot people who are limited to the MSM.
You’re just flat out wrong. I tune into way more right wing media than left. My statement that you think confirms that I don’t look outside the box doesnt even come close to confirming that. The link was to a fact check article that is negative towards the right wing. You’re lost in this conversation and speaking nonsense.

You also have a short memory as I remember when we first met you were posting about the my pillow guys documentary which I watched in its entirety so we could discuss.

You’re spouting incorrect assumptions and generalizations

You obviously have never had any contact with "ordinary" people, unless you consider your Nazi friends to be "ordinary". By your blind support of the vax and masking mandates it is you who are pushing for the totalitarian state. It is you who says do as I tell you or die.

No fringe about you, you are a lunatic.
You're just making a lot of stupid assumptions. I don't support vax and mask mandates. You're just making shit up. Is shit all you got??

Seriously, the biggest problem with Trump populism is that about half of you are clinically insane. So paranoid and detached from reality you can't carry on simple conversation.

Last edited:

You're saying that you are a fact denier?

That's just moronic on the face of it. It's spread through our breath - this much has actually been well researched. Anything that slows down how fast our breath is spreading to those around us will inhibit transmission. How well masks stop the spread is a legitimate question. Maybe it's not enough to warrant their use. But just claiming "Masks don't work" is fucking idiocy. And when you do that, people conclude that you're a fucking idiot. Is that your goal?
They slowed transmission-------keeping the virus from eating up all its food source at once which would have (to late now) extinguished the virus and ended the pandemic. Now that we have slowed it down---it moves slower and will have a continual source of new victims because of a slowed process allowing it to mutate to become a better killer killing more in the end. I suggest all WASH THEIR HANDS with SOAP and WATER often, Eat lots of vitamins, social distance, and wear the masks----------as this winter is going to be a doozy.

Let me guess, you liberals are still calling ALL deaths a covid caused death. Especially those not caused by covid.
See, it's dying FROM Covid or dying WITH Covid (and charging extra for it) and all of them are supposed to be Covid deaths, including the ones that were dragged into the canal by an alligator.

I hate that kind of corruption of the numbers.

They slowed transmission-------keeping the virus from eating up all its food source at once which would have (to late now) extinguished the virus and ended the pandemic. Now that we have slowed it down---it moves slower and will have a continual source of new victims because of a slowed process allowing it to mutate to become a better killer killing more in the end. I suggest all WASH THEIR HANDS with SOAP and WATER often, Eat lots of vitamins, social distance, and wear the masks----------as this winter is going to be a doozy.
I think so too, but no masks. Unless you think whatever comes out of your mouth NEEDS a face diaper. Anyone who thinks that should probably just stop talking.

I am aware that some people are not just helpless sheep who feel they have to do whatever anyone tells them to, but rather are afraid of catching Covid and dying. So I never say anything against the diaper wearers, but I don't really respect it.

I agree...Liberals sure are.
We have every respected media in the world along with every courtroom on our side. You have scumbag liars on Rupert Murdoch media one Network and Internet crazies. The whole world knows you are insane. Technically change the channel for crying out loud lol. Try reality. The silent majority is now the loudmouth brainwashed majority lol. AARGH. Poor America.

We have every respected media in the world along with every courtroom on our side. You have scumbag liars on Rupert Murdoch media one Network and Internet crazies. The whole world knows you are insane. Technically change the channel for crying out loud lol. Try reality. The silent majority is now the loudmouth brainwashed majority lol. AARGH. Poor America.
There, there...did you get it all out of your system?
:itsok:

Forum List

Back