7 Undeniable Reasons You CAN NOT Vote Hillary…

Seems Republicans still believe the majority of Americans vote for an individual because of their hair-do, their shiny teeth, or other nonsense. I think most Americans vote for, "what's best for me."

Most Republicans vote for what they think is best for the country, not "what's best for me."

I don't plan on voting for Hillary Clinton. It's says a lot about the Democdratic party that she is the best they have to offer.

So...no worries. I won't be voting for Clinton.

Sadly, the GOP has not provided me any reasons why I should vote for them. I think all these attacks on Clinton are done to hide the fact they have no solutions to the issues facing America, other than "we hate this group of people and will deny or take away their rights".
You don't plan on it but likely will. I mean you have no reason to vote for the GOP. The liberal direction the country is headed in certainly doesn't bother you since you're a conservative right?

You're such a fucking fraud
You really should stop listening to the voices in your head.

"You know what he is thinking and he doesn't."

RIGHT: CLINTON SUCKS!

CLINTON: Here's a plan to tax the rich more to get our budget under control.

RIGHT: OMG! Did you hear that? She's a fucking commie! Clinton sucks!

CLINTON: Here's a plan to provide free college.

RIGHT: OMG! She's giving away the candy store! She's going to bankrupt us!

CLINTON: Here's a plan to spend a shit ton of money on infrastructure. Our bridges are falling down and we need to do something about it.

RIGHT: CLINTON SUCKS!

CLINTON: I am going to outlaw coal and we will get our electricity from unicorn farts.

RIGHT: The woman is nutz!

With this strategy by the Right, used so ineffectively against Obama (TWICE!), Clinton will win. Because if all you are doing is reacting to the other guy, you will lose every time.
Left Wing: The GOP has NO SOLUTIONS!
GOP: Here's a detailed plan for health care reform.
Left Wng: OMG! The GOP wants you to DIE QUICKLY!
Left Wing: The GOP Has no plan to fix income inequality
GOP: Here' s a plan to reduce regulations and taxation and encourage companies to grow and invest.
Left Wing: OMG! The GOP is for TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH AND DIRTY WATER!
Left wing: The GOP offers no leadership on foreign policy
GOP: Here's a plan to isolate Iran and make them give up nukes.
Left wing: OMG the GOP wants MORE WARS IN THE MIDDLE EEAST!

Thats why you cant have a serious discussion with Democrats.

Forum List

Back