1) eliminate corporate income tax- + 15 million jobs
2) eliminate unions , + 15 million jobs
3) ship 20 million illegals home + 10 million jobs
4) eliminate deficits +5 million jobs
5) end war on family and schools +10 million jobs
6) switch to capitalist health care +5 million jobs
7) honor Jobs and Gates rather +5 million jobs
than villify them

Nothing in your plan keeps corporations from sending all those jobs abroad.

dear half the reason they go is to avoid taxes unions health care costs and the products of our failed families and schools. Do you understand??

than villify them
Jobs is dead, if you have not heard....

1) put the income tax on the workers
2) make the workers put in 60 hours a week for $5 an hour and no benefits
3) make Americans work two and three jobs to survive
4) eliminating deficits does not lead to job creation
5) ending government assistance would be war on worker and the family
6) capitalist health care will lead to declining longevity
7) Gates would vilify Baiamonte, Jobs is dead

In other words, you have no clue? We need to come up with a national strategy to increase private sector employment soon if we are to avoid emulating Greece. Government beneficiaries better start understanding that our irresponsible fiscal policies are going to affect them, too.

The only consideration in determining government tax policy should be what generates the most net revenue, i.e., tax receipts plus reduction in welfare expenditures. Otherwise, the inevitable alternative will be crushing debt payments and devaluation of our currency. Time to wise up!

Last edited:

In other words, you have no clue?

who has no clue about what????????????

Nothing in your plan keeps corporations from sending all those jobs abroad.

dear half the reason they go is to avoid taxes unions health care costs and the products of our failed families and schools. Do you understand??
The other half is to take advantage of the extremely cheap labor and whatever trade agreement we have with that nation.

You are not assured of keeping any jobs that you would create.

dear, the situation here is stable now[we are keeping what jobs we have] with 5.3 % unemployment despite all the liberal programs that interfere and offshore jobs. Remove the libcommie interference and the 50 million new jobs would have continuous advantages that they don't have now so the jobs would be continuous..

Do you understand?

dear, the situation here is stable now[we are keeping what jobs we have] with 5.3 % unemployment despite all the liberal programs that interfere and offshore jobs. Remove the libcommie interference and the 50 million new jobs would have continuous advantages that they don't have now so the jobs would be continuous..

Do you understand?

The question is not about the situation here, but what is more profitable for the business in question. Think about it--the only jobs being kept are service jobs. The better paying manufacturing jobs are sent abroad. That is a serious problem.

If you can address the manufacturing problem with your neoliberal economic policies I'll be more than supportive. Mainly because it is the manufacturing problem that is key. Not just the need for more jobs.

than villify them
To describe the above as utterly moronic simply doesn't convey just how remarkably idiotic such statements are. I am essentially at a loss for words.

than villify them
To describe the above as utterly moronic simply doesn't convey just how remarkably idiotic such statements are. I am essentially at a loss for words.

translation: as typical liberal I'm too stupid for substance
That's not substance, that's not even a pipe-dream. That's ten monkeys typing on computers at Koch headquarters.

translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ for substance

How about naming a single first world country that doesn't use tax payer dollars to maintain infrastructure?

Allow the super rich to outsource the rest our economy.
!

dear the rich don't want to out source, its a huge headache for them with no rewards but the liberal policies make it a matter of survival.

Do you understand??

than villify them

1. No!!! Corporations get enough of a break and in fact still fuck us with outsourcing to southeastern Asia. We should punish anyone that outsources very severely. Maybe we could lower it a little once we did, but we'd have to cut off all loop holes before doing so. Lastly, 15 million slave labor isn't worth it and won't make us a better country. Why lower our standards of living???

2. I support Private unions!!! ;) The worker deserves a voice. Certainly, unions in education have done a great deal of damage to our educational system, but once again they're not private as most of our educational system isn't. I'd fire the shit out of worthless teachers!

3. We agree ;) Jobs should be for Americans!!!!

4. Clinton did just that and didn't cut a silver red cent out of infrastructure, science, r&d or education. Why? Because they're not the cause of it. Only a idiot with a agenda would parrot the line that we shouldn't invest in those areas. I wouldn't elinate but I'd cut welfare and stop the wallstreet bailouts.

5. Agree. The family should be the center piece of our society. No more war on men.

6. Somewhat agree, competition is a good thing. Just that I wouldn't remove all the safe guards of Obama care either.

7. Yep! People that should be looked up too.

1. No!!! Corporations get enough of a break.

100% stupid. 100,0000 go bankrupt each month, they face the highest taxes in the world, and they now have to compete with the entire world and have the best products in the entire world. Why don't you try it and see if you feel you are getting a break!!

See why we liberalism is based in pure ignorance??

Forum List

Back