7 Animals Raping Toddlers In Mall Bathroom...

That's what I'm saying. Up to 35% of people FOUND GUILTY of child abuse have not done anything. They plea out for fear of getting decades in prison even if they didn't do it.

This lawyers website gives advice on how to prove innocence when falsely accused. PROVE INNOCENCE? What happened until presumed innocent? Even lawyers know better.

No. You said allegations and the link you provided said allegations. You did not say found guilty. You said allegations.

Allegations and convictions are not the same thing.

Besides, there are all these false allegations because we have a society of shitty people with no standards, morals, pride, or values. And if a society won't eliminate a god damn pedophile from itself then they have no hope of having values and standards and morals.

You don't seem to notice that things like murder, drugs, crime, pedophiles and so on used to be much lower than they are today because 50 or 60 years ago America did not tolerate those people. Sure they existed, but not to the degree they do now. Now as the society becomes softer and weaker we see these things become more common.

But I'll end this discussion. Anyone who can actually say a pedophile shouldn't be executed because no one died when they raped a child to me is someone I want nothing to do with.

No. You said allegations and the link you provided said allegations. You did not say found guilty. You said allegations.

Allegations and convictions are not the same thing.

Besides, there are all these false allegations because we have a society of shitty people with no standards, morals, pride, or values. And if a society won't eliminate a god damn pedophile from itself then they have no hope of having values and standards and morals.

You don't seem to notice that things like murder, drugs, crime, pedophiles and so on used to be much lower than they are today because 50 or 60 years ago America did not tolerate those people. Sure they existed, but not to the degree they do now. Now as the society becomes softer and weaker we see these things become more common.

But I'll end this discussion. Anyone who can actually say a pedophile shouldn't be executed because no one died when they raped a child to me is someone I want nothing to do with.

I say a pedophile shouldn't be executed because of the tremendous number of false convictions of child abuse in this country due to the "guilty until proven innocent" legal standard used for these types of crimes. By all means, produce proof of how many of those false allegations turned out to be "not guilty" verdicts in a court of law. How many? Because if it's a false accusation, its a false arrest that leads to a false conviction. An accusation rarely dies at the "accusation" level. How many people are accused of child abuse and aren't arrested? That's what an accusation is, a legal one. You're accused of a crime, so 35% of all who are arrested for child abuse are innocent of said crime. Do you care? Apparently not.

And I'm speaking as a victim of child molestation myself.

Last edited:
What if you get convicted despite the fact that you’re totally innocent?

It's obvious he has no answer for that. These republicans don't even answer to the "what if they're innocent" question. They just say "If you don't want pedophiles executed you're a pedo lover" or some kind of shit like that. Apparently they've never been falsely accused of anything before, especially this kind of crime. Must be nice.

Not only that he appears to have accomplices. Is anybody really all that surprised though? There is a very special place in Hell for people like these.

Last edited:
I missed the part in the linked article that identified the suspect as LGBTQ...

Could you point that out?
Seen photos of the perp?? Made videos...but you know what really ticks me off...the mothers of these babies allowed these assholes to do this to their children. NO DOUBT They thought these were 'safe' men and they turned a stupid blind eye to the devastation caused their little ones...do they even care?

I read the article and the only thing I do not understand is why the title of this thread says the suspect is LGBTQ.

Do you think only gay men are pedophiles?
its the guardian..they're not going to say that. IT takes a person with some life experience and kowledge to figure this out ApPARENTLY!!!

its the guardian..they're not going to say that. IT takes a person with some life experience and kowledge to figure this out ApPARENTLY!!!

It takes someone with knowledge to understand that a pedophile is not automatically a homosexual. Only a simpleton believes otherwise.

Now, this son of bitch may very well be gay, I do not know, but neither do you.

Forum List

Back