69 year-old woman punched in the face outside rally by Trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Trumpies so violent and evil.
Going to an event for the sole purpose of shitting on it is neither nonviolent nor benevolent. The problem with lefties is they think their shit doesn't stink.
The problem in America is that people think they can say what they want, Trump and his goons want to show us different.
Yeah...they hate the 1st Amendment.
a few bad apples defines an entire group of people?

Then I guess all those that are democrats are perverts who get off on sexting young girls...ala Weiner.

Protestors should keep in mind that tensions are at an all time high, and provocation is a valid defense.
Exercising one's 1st Amendment rights is a valid provocation and excuse by another to exercise violence upon one's person???? What the fuck country do you live in shit for brains? Your rationalization that the woman had that punch in the face coming because she said something a violent irrational asshole didn't care for is nothing but partisan STUPIDITY!

You do realize that a woman laying on her back with people kneeling over her does not mean she was hit in the face. Odd there was no blood or marks on the face. I tell you she was just doing a Clinton.

denying freedom of speech? like punching elderly women inthe face for speaking out against your political candidate? like that? Who's freedom of speech was violated? what about freedom of protest have you ever heard of that? Like Trump you probably never read the Constitution, you hypocritical fascist freaks would burn the constitution if you ever had your way
It needs to be explained to you? Are you really that stupid or are you pretending? When you choose to invade a rally to protest you are denying them their right of free speech. Don't try to make it my problem you subhuman shit stain.
nobody "invaded the rally" you neo nazis really are a sensitive easily frightened bunch aren't you? is it the inbreeding that makes you so jumpy?

how many old ladies have you beaten up?
They went to the Trump rally, the Trump rally didn't go to them. You wanted my position to be unconstitution so you lied about what I said. Calling you on your lies isn't jumpy, that's another lie. So far everything that's come off your keyboard has been an outright lie.
I didn't realize only neo nazis were allowed at trump rallies? you planning on beating up everyone who disagrees with the orange fuhrer?
Who said anything about neo nazis? Who said anything about not being allowed at a rally? Lying is all you have.

Orange fuhrer? You talk like a little baby.
You are verbally assaulting us here...by your ligic, we should now cold cock you...but we are better than that...better than you.

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Trumpies are violent and deplorable.
Obviously, you got what was coming to you, Hazel.
^And here we have a Drumpf supporter.

It needs to be explained to you? Are you really that stupid or are you pretending? When you choose to invade a rally to protest you are denying them their right of free speech. Don't try to make it my problem you subhuman shit stain.
nobody "invaded the rally" you neo nazis really are a sensitive easily frightened bunch aren't you? is it the inbreeding that makes you so jumpy?

how many old ladies have you beaten up?
They went to the Trump rally, the Trump rally didn't go to them. You wanted my position to be unconstitution so you lied about what I said. Calling you on your lies isn't jumpy, that's another lie. So far everything that's come off your keyboard has been an outright lie.
I didn't realize only neo nazis were allowed at trump rallies? you planning on beating up everyone who disagrees with the orange fuhrer?
Who said anything about neo nazis? Who said anything about not being allowed at a rally? Lying is all you have.

Orange fuhrer? You talk like a little baby.
You are verbally assaulting us here...by your ligic, we should now cold cock you...but we are better than that...better than you.
If his verbal assaults bother you, then you have the option of putting him on ignore and not hearing it,.
Now what if you are in public, and someone comes up and start doing the spittle spew at you. You move away, they follow and continue. you ask them to move on and stop, they refuse and keep screaming in your ear calling you vile names,. Sooner or later you are going to just drop them.
See, the rabid liberals go looking for this and work hard to get hit just so they can claim that Trump supporters are violent.
Now if you want me to think that Trump supporters are in fact violent, you might want to start bringing up the articles where the Trump supporters actually went to the Hillary whore tour rally and starting hitting the Hillary supporters. That might indicate a problem.

Why does OldLady always post as I'm making a joke about punching old ladies? This is really starting to look bad.
Its when she doesn't show up after you joke about punching out an old lady that we have to send out the search party for her body.
As long as she shows up, when know you didn't knock her dentures out the back of her neck.
Why, thanks, MP, for keeping an eye on me. With Aaron around, that's a comforting thought.

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Did she explain why a 69 year old woman with an oxygen mask was in the middle of a bunch of rabid leftists assaulting Trump supporters instead of at home baking cookies for her grandchildren?

Wow, this doesn't pass the smell test. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I Googled it. I'm saying it was a set up with skewed reporting. I live in North Carolina and the leftist protesters here deserve to have their asses kicked. They're angry, belligerent and extreme
They're angry, belligerent and extreme
Apparently, so are you.

So out of the tens of thousands who've seen Trump in his rallies, maybe a couple of incidences of violence done by trump supporters. Inexcusable, but considering the amount of violence of the anti trumpers at trump rallies this past year, even those waving the flag of mexico, no comparison. The lefties always more violent, and seem to want hillary as protecter. She will surely carry on the war against cops in this country, just like that weasel obama.

34498.jpg

Thank you! Libtards come in all ages and sizes. Stupid is supposed to hurt, that how we learn when we grow up. One of the reasons liberals are what they are is that they are still toddlers in adult bodies, they simply haven't learned. With enough learning sessions even a libtard can grow up.

You're advocating the crime?

34498.jpg

Hahaha hahaha a profesional.protestor getting what they deserve.

Next time get a job and a life...try and be a real person, not a tool of commies.

Shocking how many deplorable Trump fans here think battery is okay if someone offends your sensibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back