69 year-old woman punched in the face outside rally by Trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
So out of the tens of thousands who've seen Trump in his rallies, maybe a couple of incidences of violence done by trump supporters. Inexcusable, but considering the amount of violence of the anti trumpers at trump rallies this past year, even those waving the flag of mexico, no comparison. The lefties always more violent, and seem to want hillary as protecter. She will surely carry on the war against cops in this country, just like that weasel obama.
I was with ya until you tarnished weasels.

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Trumpies are violent and deplorable.
Thank you! Libtards come in all ages and sizes. Stupid is supposed to hurt, that how we learn when we grow up. One of the reasons liberals are what they are is that they are still toddlers in adult bodies, they simply haven't learned. With enough learning sessions even a libtard can grow up.

You're advocating the crime?
Nope. It's like when an idiot crosses the street without looking and gets hit by a car. If he gets hit enough he might, might learn to look before he crosses. This is a huge problem in Seattle and they are trying to come up with legislation to solve it.

Why are Trumpies so violent and evil.
Going to an event for the sole purpose of shitting on it is neither nonviolent nor benevolent. The problem with lefties is they think their shit doesn't stink.
The problem in America is that people think they can say what they want, Trump and his goons want to show us different.
Yeah...they hate the 1st Amendment.
a few bad apples defines an entire group of people?

Then I guess all those that are democrats are perverts who get off on sexting young girls...ala Weiner.
Don't forget murder. They love killing people. Look at the massive number of assaults and murders in liberal utopias.

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Thank you! Libtards come in all ages and sizes. Stupid is supposed to hurt, that how we learn when we grow up. One of the reasons liberals are what they are is that they are still toddlers in adult bodies, they simply haven't learned. With enough learning sessions even a libtard can grow up.

You're advocating the crime?
Nope. It's like when an idiot crosses the street without looking and gets hit by a car. If he gets hit enough he might, might learn to look before he crosses. This is a huge problem in Seattle and they are trying to come up with legislation to solve it.
Lol. When the NAACP held their convention in KC, officials had to suspend jaywalking laws because they couldn't figure out how to cross a street. True story.

34498.jpg

Did she explain why a 69 year old woman with an oxygen mask was in the middle of a bunch of rabid leftists assaulting Trump supporters instead of at home baking cookies for her grandchildren?

Wow, this doesn't pass the smell test. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I Googled it. I'm saying it was a set up with skewed reporting. I live in North Carolina and the leftist protesters here deserve to have their asses kicked. They're angry, belligerent and extreme
They're angry, belligerent and extreme
Apparently, so are you.

Shocking how many deplorable Trump fans here think battery is okay if someone offends your sensibilities.

It's shocking you think people can trespass and stir up shit without consequences.

I totally agree that the left is purposely doing this but people should show a little restraint. Sticks and stones.... This is why I think every time I call Obama a dumb non-American piece of crap the left should just take it.

For decades some women have been howling to be treated like men. Now when they are, they whine.

Why are 69 year Olds protesting and can't democrats find younger people to do that.....I mean they still have ugly chicks in college right?

Why are 69 year Olds protesting and can't democrats find younger people to do that.....I mean they still have ugly chicks in college right?
I'm 100 percent certain she was reliving her glory years protesting the Vietnam war, sexism, racism, etc. back when guys still wanted to hump her bones and likely did.

Trump provides an excuse for the old hippies to come out of the woodwork to have a reason for being once again.

34498.jpg

Sadly, asswipe...they have video....and she lied.......

Trump Fan Accused of Hitting Woman: She 'Made Up the Whole Thing'

“The video clearly shows that he is being led through the screaming, hostile crowd by his wife because he cannot see well,” Smith explained to Breitbart News. “The video actually shows him stumbling at one point because he couldn’t see the curb.

“It shows [Teeter] come up behind him and reach out her left hand and grab his shoulder. [She] was pulling him back, and he lifted up his right hand to get her off of him, and she fell.”

The video, which is somewhat unclear, shows Campbell stumbling at about 0:35, and shows Teeter following him, then reaching out to him at about 0:55. It does not show the precise moment at which Campbell reacts and Teeter falls.

Smith told Breitbart News that Teeter returned to protesting after the incident, and was later photographed smiling. She added that Teeter showed no visible sign of any injury to her jaw, either in a Facebook picture allegedly posted after the altercation, or in the WLOS interview.

-----------

“Her statement is slanderous. It’s libel,” Smith said, adding that Campbell is considering suing Teeter for malicious prosecution, libel, and slander.

“She has turned this into a nightmare. Why would anybody be so thoughtless and vicious?” Smith asked. The Campbells “would never hurt anybody. These are two old people,” she added.

Smith said that Campbell, who was due to have cataract surgery next week, will travel back to North Carolina to surrender himself to police.

“We’re looking forward to having it heard in court, because the truth will come out.”

Smith provided Breitbart News with a full press release, which follows:

Last edited:
LOL here come the people saying it's her fault for taunting a rage filled man. in Trump's America it's her fault for even being there instead of the kitchen.

It didn't happen genius.......she lied...........

your the one advocating murdering innocent people for your own political purposes
You're the one proving what leftists are.
No, your the one proving what republicans are
By calling you out on your lies and smears?

Dumbfuck.
no your proving republicans are lying violent fascist psychopaths, but then again we already knew that
All you know to do is how to eat and puke shit. You ARE shit.
Oh my, yes...show that maturity.

You do realize that a woman laying on her back with people kneeling over her does not mean she was hit in the face. Odd there was no blood or marks on the face. I tell you she was just doing a Clinton.
Did you remove your brain and play with it too long this time, shit for brains? If a woman was treated for injuries inflicted by another, the attack was witnessed by others and the police have a warrant for the arrest of the alleged perpetrator for "attack on a female", does that not give you half a fucking clue the woman was attacked? Now go piss up a rope you bloody fool! Oh, and read the fucking article provided in the OP, you dumb fuck! Deplorable? 69-year-old woman punched in face by Trump supporter outside NC rally

You do realize that a woman laying on her back with people kneeling over her does not mean she was hit in the face. Odd there was no blood or marks on the face. I tell you she was just doing a Clinton.
Did you remove your brain and play with it too long this time, shit for brains? If a woman was treated for injuries inflicted by another, the attack was witnessed by others and the police have a warrant for the arrest of the alleged perpetrator for "attack on a female", does that not give you half a fucking clue the woman was attacked? Now go piss up a rope you bloody fool! Oh, and read the fucking article provided in the OP, you dumb fuck! Deplorable? 69-year-old woman punched in face by Trump supporter outside NC rally

Yeah...actual video does not support her claims........try again....you can watch the video at the link....

“The video clearly shows that he is being led through the screaming, hostile crowd by his wife because he cannot see well,” Smith explained to Breitbart News. “The video actually shows him stumbling at one point because he couldn’t see the curb.

“It shows [Teeter] come up behind him and reach out her left hand and grab his shoulder. [She] was pulling him back, and he lifted up his right hand to get her off of him, and she fell.”

The video, which is somewhat unclear, shows Campbell stumbling at about 0:35, and shows Teeter following him, then reaching out to him at about 0:55. It does not show the precise moment at which Campbell reacts and Teeter falls.

Smith told Breitbart News that Teeter returned to protesting after the incident, and was later photographed smiling. She added that Teeter showed no visible sign of any injury to her jaw, either in a Facebook picture allegedly posted after the altercation, or in the WLOS interview.

-----------

“Her statement is slanderous. It’s libel,” Smith said, adding that Campbell is considering suing Teeter for malicious prosecution, libel, and slander.

“She has turned this into a nightmare. Why would anybody be so thoughtless and vicious?” Smith asked. The Campbells “would never hurt anybody. These are two old people,” she added.

Smith said that Campbell, who was due to have cataract surgery next week, will travel back to North Carolina to surrender himself to police.

“We’re looking forward to having it heard in court, because the truth will come out.”

34498.jpg

-----------

Breitbart......lol

Did this help your cause, douche bag?

maxresdefault.jpg

trump_supporter_bloody.jpg

Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg
They obviously put their hateful intolerant faces in the way of the innocent liberal exercising their rights to swing and throw things.
yes you all are under attack, and need to beat up as many old ladies as possible since your so innocent, all you want to do is make germany great again
Why are Trumpies so violent and evil.
why are lefties so stupid?
considering they only get hit when the go and DISRUPT A TRUMP RALLY, its seems to me they could find something better to do with their time than looking for a fight ( that they never seem to win)
I know, what if, these ignorant idiots were to go out and find a job instead of trying to disrupt legal gatherings.
SHE WAS OUTSIDE. Please someone read this and comprehend it. SHE WAS OUTSIDE.
was she screaming in their faces?
I dont think I would have hit an old hag like that, but I would have certainly called her every name in the book and sent her on her way.
Now someone younger and more able to fight back? Yes, I might have escalated it if they refused to get out of my face with their tofu breath

Would you beat up your wife if she screamed loudly enough?
Cant say for sure, I married a human female, not an animalistic gutter whore liberal.
Have to think about that and get back to you on it.
I might just pack her shit and tell her to move on
Way to go for that female vote...

34498.jpg

-----------

Breitbart......lol

What is it with you morons......you wouldn't know the truth if your children's lives depended on it....

Apparently punching out your wife is justifiable in Conservatopia, if she verbally steps over 'the line'.
where did that come from?
Was the person that hit this old hag married to her?

So you want to make a distinction between 'wife beating' and 'old ladies you don't know' beating?

Okay....
I know its hard for you to understand but, The distinction comes from the way the old dried up prostitute was looking for what she got and a wife that has enough respect for herself to act human.
I understand that as a liberal real women with class are out of your reach and you are forced to settle for the ignorant type of whore like this old woman is, but please, you need to stop assuming that everyone has your bad luck with women.
See, I would not have been married to that foul creature in the first place, so you ask me to answer a question about a situation that would never arise in my life.
Now go try your broken logic on someone else.

Aren't these lame, juvenile attempts to insult me comical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back