69 year-old woman punched in the face outside rally by Trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Trumpies are violent and deplorable.

She was verbally ASSAULTING Trump supporters at a TRUMP RALLY.

I would expect the same thing if I disrupted an old hag rally. We've all seen how violent Clinton supporters are.

So words get a violent physical response.

A man can hit a crippled old woman because she blasphemed his fuhrer.

Fortunately subhuman trash like you won't be the controlling faction in this country.

She has protested her whole life, she said.

She sounds like a typical annoying PITA Democrat. I bet she said more than "learn Russian".

Protestors should keep in mind that tensions are at an all time high, and provocation is a valid defense.

LOL here come the people saying it's her fault for taunting a rage filled man. in Trump's America it's her fault for even being there instead of the kitchen.

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Trumpies are violent and deplorable.
Thank you! Libtards come in all ages and sizes. Stupid is supposed to hurt, that how we learn when we grow up. One of the reasons liberals are what they are is that they are still toddlers in adult bodies, they simply haven't learned. With enough learning sessions even a libtard can grow up.

Fortunately subhuman trash like you won't be the controlling faction in this country.

There is little that is more annoying than a dimwit "protestor" screeching nonsense in your ear.

That 'crippled old woman' is tres-stupido for even being in that situation.

Your hateful rhetoric is part of the problem. You assholes think you have the right to get in people's faces and try to shut down opposing speech and are shocked when it goes bad. You have the mind of a child.

Whenever groups of them would start chanting 'Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!' I would chant back, 'Dump! Dump! Dump! Dump!' It was kind of comical," Teter said.

Welcome to reality. She looked liked a transgender type and tried to deny someone their free speech rights. Shit happens.

Why are Trumpies so violent and evil.
Going to an event for the sole purpose of shitting on it is neither nonviolent nor benevolent. The problem with lefties is they think their shit doesn't stink.
The problem in America is that people think they can say what they want, Trump and his goons want to show us different.
LOL, thank you!!!!!!!!

There it is folks. This leftist asshole doesn't think we should be allowed to disagree with him.

Why are Trumpies so violent and evil.
Going to an event for the sole purpose of shitting on it is neither nonviolent nor benevolent. The problem with lefties is they think their shit doesn't stink.
The problem in America is that people think they can say what they want, Trump and his goons want to show us different.
LOL, thank you!!!!!!!!

There it is folks. This leftist asshole doesn't think we should be allowed to disagree with him.
Disagree all you want, keep your hands to yourself, when physical assault becomes protected free speech let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back