69 year-old woman punched in the face outside rally by Trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has protested her whole life, she said.

She sounds like a typical annoying PITA Democrat. I bet she said more than "learn Russian".

Protestors should keep in mind that tensions are at an all time high, and provocation is a valid defense.
Verbal provocation is not a valid defense for physical assault. He cold cocked a woman with an oxygen tank, for Chrissakes! Yes, she was probably running her mouth good; appropriate response is to run your mouth back, like here.

Scream in my ear more than once and I will respond physically. I don't care who or what you may be.
Of course you would...you are a violent Drumpf minion.

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Trumpies are violent and deplorable.

Sadly, asswipe...they have video....and she lied.......

Trump Fan Accused of Hitting Woman: She 'Made Up the Whole Thing'

“The video clearly shows that he is being led through the screaming, hostile crowd by his wife because he cannot see well,” Smith explained to Breitbart News. “The video actually shows him stumbling at one point because he couldn’t see the curb.

“It shows [Teeter] come up behind him and reach out her left hand and grab his shoulder. [She] was pulling him back, and he lifted up his right hand to get her off of him, and she fell.”

The video, which is somewhat unclear, shows Campbell stumbling at about 0:35, and shows Teeter following him, then reaching out to him at about 0:55. It does not show the precise moment at which Campbell reacts and Teeter falls.

Smith told Breitbart News that Teeter returned to protesting after the incident, and was later photographed smiling. She added that Teeter showed no visible sign of any injury to her jaw, either in a Facebook picture allegedly posted after the altercation, or in the WLOS interview.

-----------

“Her statement is slanderous. It’s libel,” Smith said, adding that Campbell is considering suing Teeter for malicious prosecution, libel, and slander.

“She has turned this into a nightmare. Why would anybody be so thoughtless and vicious?” Smith asked. The Campbells “would never hurt anybody. These are two old people,” she added.

Smith said that Campbell, who was due to have cataract surgery next week, will travel back to North Carolina to surrender himself to police.

“We’re looking forward to having it heard in court, because the truth will come out.”

Smith provided Breitbart News with a full press release, which follows:
Breitbart......lol

What is it with you morons......you wouldn't know the truth if your children's lives depended on it....

Breitbart cannot be trusted.

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

“The video clearly shows that he is being led through the screaming, hostile crowd by his wife because he cannot see well,” Smith explained to Breitbart News. “The video actually shows him stumbling at one point because he couldn’t see the curb.

“It shows [Teeter] come up behind him and reach out her left hand and grab his shoulder. [She] was pulling him back, and he lifted up his right hand to get her off of him, and she fell.”

The video, which is somewhat unclear, shows Campbell stumbling at about 0:35, and shows Teeter following him, then reaching out to him at about 0:55. It does not show the precise moment at which Campbell reacts and Teeter falls.

Smith told Breitbart News that Teeter returned to protesting after the incident, and was later photographed smiling. She added that Teeter showed no visible sign of any injury to her jaw, either in a Facebook picture allegedly posted after the altercation, or in the WLOS interview.

-----------

“Her statement is slanderous. It’s libel,” Smith said, adding that Campbell is considering suing Teeter for malicious prosecution, libel, and slander.

“She has turned this into a nightmare. Why would anybody be so thoughtless and vicious?” Smith asked. The Campbells “would never hurt anybody. These are two old people,” she added.

Smith said that Campbell, who was due to have cataract surgery next week, will travel back to North Carolina to surrender himself to police.

“We’re looking forward to having it heard in court, because the truth will come out.”

Breitbart......lol

What is it with you morons......you wouldn't know the truth if your children's lives depended on it....

And that is coming from you......so......talk about the pot and kettle....

34498.jpg

Hahaha hahaha a profesional.protestor getting what they deserve.

Next time get a job and a life...try and be a real person, not a tool of commies.
Advocating violence against old women...the new GOP standard.

34498.jpg

-----------

Breitbart......lol

Breitbart...lol

34498.jpg

-----------

Interesting, proof that once again the rabid left takes a lie and maikes it fact.
The more I deal with liberals, the happier I am not to be one,

34498.jpg

-----------

Breitbart......lol

And that is coming from you......so......talk about the pot and kettle....

So you're calling me dishonest and equating me with Breitbart all in one sentence?

lol. good one.

34498.jpg

Hahaha hahaha a profesional.protestor getting what they deserve.

Next time get a job and a life...try and be a real person, not a tool of commies.
Advocating violence against old women...the new GOP standard.
False accusations, the same old DEM standard.
these are the things that make people believe all democrats are lying pussies.

They obviously put their hateful intolerant faces in the way of the innocent liberal exercising their rights to swing and throw things.
yes you all are under attack, and need to beat up as many old ladies as possible since your so innocent, all you want to do is make germany great again
why are lefties so stupid?
considering they only get hit when the go and DISRUPT A TRUMP RALLY, its seems to me they could find something better to do with their time than looking for a fight ( that they never seem to win)
I know, what if, these ignorant idiots were to go out and find a job instead of trying to disrupt legal gatherings.
SHE WAS OUTSIDE. Please someone read this and comprehend it. SHE WAS OUTSIDE.
was she screaming in their faces?
I dont think I would have hit an old hag like that, but I would have certainly called her every name in the book and sent her on her way.
Now someone younger and more able to fight back? Yes, I might have escalated it if they refused to get out of my face with their tofu breath

Would you beat up your wife if she screamed loudly enough?
Cant say for sure, I married a human female, not an animalistic gutter whore liberal.
Have to think about that and get back to you on it.
I might just pack her shit and tell her to move on
Way to go for that female vote...
You seem confused, let me try to clear this up for you.
I'm not running for anything.

Apparently punching out your wife is justifiable in Conservatopia, if she verbally steps over 'the line'.
where did that come from?
Was the person that hit this old hag married to her?

So you want to make a distinction between 'wife beating' and 'old ladies you don't know' beating?

Okay....
I know its hard for you to understand but, The distinction comes from the way the old dried up prostitute was looking for what she got and a wife that has enough respect for herself to act human.
I understand that as a liberal real women with class are out of your reach and you are forced to settle for the ignorant type of whore like this old woman is, but please, you need to stop assuming that everyone has your bad luck with women.
See, I would not have been married to that foul creature in the first place, so you ask me to answer a question about a situation that would never arise in my life.
Now go try your broken logic on someone else.

Aren't these lame, juvenile attempts to insult me comical?
no more comical than you constantly trying to make someone agree with your convoluted perceptions.

You do realize that a woman laying on her back with people kneeling over her does not mean she was hit in the face. Odd there was no blood or marks on the face. I tell you she was just doing a Clinton.
Did you remove your brain and play with it too long this time, shit for brains? If a woman was treated for injuries inflicted by another, the attack was witnessed by others and the police have a warrant for the arrest of the alleged perpetrator for "attack on a female", does that not give you half a fucking clue the woman was attacked? Now go piss up a rope you bloody fool! Oh, and read the fucking article provided in the OP, you dumb fuck! Deplorable? 69-year-old woman punched in face by Trump supporter outside NC rally

Yeah...actual video does not support her claims........try again....you can watch the video at the link....

-----------

I watched the video, shit for brains and it shows NOTHING definitive one way or the other. There is no continuity in the vid; she is seen walking at a distance from the camera and then suddenly the camera is all over the place inside the action without any means to identify anything or anyone.

I did see the oxygen pack on her back and then she disappeared and another shot with vid from another camera inside a crowd being jostled around. Care to explain how that first camera/phone moved 8-12 feet instantaneously? To me it looks like that video came from at least two cameras and were edited together.

Brietbart you fucking fool, may be worse than any Fleet Street yellow journalism source in London or it's ilk in the US. You just keep growing on those shit sundaes you enjoy so much, IDIOT!

34498.jpg

-----------

Breitbart......lol

The video can. The old codger did stumble and our victim did reach out to touch his shoulder. I didn't hear her saying anything, although you could hear everything else going on. Seems like a strange guy for her to pick on. Oh, well, the reality doesn't really affect the argument here, since these cowboys immediately defended the indefensible, anyway.
Thanks to 2AGuy for providing the other side of the story. There are always two.....

After some 40 off topic flame posts, I quit counting. Too much to clean. Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back