I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!

I got my 2nd shingles vaccine three weeks ago,
Why ?
Why? Because the cattle are eager to line up for slaughter apparently is why.they won’t feel the deadly affects immediately,they are not suppose to,they are only supposed to feel the deadly affects in a two to five year span doctors have been saying even though many around the world HAVE died weeks later,some even days.

I have put out many videos on this on a thread of mine but the sheep here like the op think they are a bunch of know it all’s and they are right and all the best doctors in the world are all wrong though so what can I say? I can’t fix stupidity. :cuckoo: Can only lead the horse to the water but I can’t force them to drink it.

westhall said it so well earlier,there is no spike rate in the death rate from this past year than the previous.

Last edited:
This is the only pandemic in history that no one will be able to show occurred in 100 years.
What is this nonsense?

There is no spike in the overall mortality rate for the planet. There is NO spike in the death rate. Thus the claim that this is a pandemic is a joke.
:thankusmile: Could not have said it better myself.:thup: Just goes through one ear and out the other with most who have posted on this thread though other than a few exceptions who get that.

This is the only pandemic in history that no one will be able to show occurred in 100 years.
What is this nonsense?

There is no spike in the overall mortality rate for the planet. There is NO spike in the death rate. Thus the claim that this is a pandemic is a joke.
Through early October 2020, we had 300,000 EXCESS DEATHS, over and above deaths from previous years.

The hospital were jammed packed, over packed, covid wards took over multiple floors in hospitals, nurses and doctors were cracking under the pressure with humongous shortages of PPE.... and doctors and nurses brought in from other states to cover their shortages when possible.....

We lost a year on our average life span.

Untrue. Even the CDC admits that over 80% of reported covid deaths are lies.
Nope!

That never happened Westwall!

What is this nonsense?

Through early October 2020, we had 300,000 EXCESS DEATHS, over and above deaths from previous years.

The hospital were jammed packed, over packed, covid wards took over multiple floors in hospitals, nurses and doctors were cracking under the pressure with humongous shortages of PPE.... and doctors and nurses brought in from other states to cover their shortages when possible.....

please provide a di-rect link from the CDC website that explicitly states that.

What is this nonsense?

They never bother to look at those pesky facts.lol they have also as you well know,have even admitted themselves the numbers are inflated.lol but facts like that thst don’t support their warped opinions don’t interest them of course.

you little hypocrite you.... you claimed on another thread ( you know - the one you started 'cause of the obvious jealousy you hold for the OP of THIS thread ) - where you said THOUSANDS DIED AROUND THE COUNTRY FROM THE VACCINES & when i called you out on it to provide an unbiased link showing that ... that would mean FACTS ... i got only crickets.

so basically you say shit, then bail when you can't pony up. that's becoming your M.O.

the cattle like the op are never going to come to reality they have signed their death warrant for the future lining up like cattle for the death shot not facing reality the virus is not what is the danger to us,it is the vaccine. :cuckoo: this poster made an excellent thread of it,Like he said so well,it is incredible the cattle here are eagerly fighting each other to be first in line for a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.9% survival average.:cuckoo:

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

1615666184042.png

this guy Brant I would think would wise up, because he is dead wrong when he says i am sure it is is good for some people. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

for the cattle like the op that took this,this is what you all have to look forward to in the future as well.

Last edited:
here is another great one,an hour and a half long but well worth listening to. yet idiots here are lining up to take the vaccine.:cuckoo:

the cattle like the op are never going to come to reality they have signed their death warrant for the future lining up like cattle for the death shot not facing reality the virus is not what is the danger to us,it is the vaccine. :cuckoo: this poster made an excellent thread of it,Like he said so well,it is incredible the cattle here are eagerly fighting each other to be first in line for a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.9% survival average.:cuckoo:

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

View attachment 467313
this guy Brant I would think would wise up, because he is dead wrong when he says i am sure it is is good for some people. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

for the cattle like the op that took this,this is what you all have to look forward to in the future as well.

yer chosen one & his mail order bride/ 3rd baby mama got vaccinated. guess you feel the same about them ... right? of course they did it in secret, cause they want to survive this thing - but reality is, they don't give a damn about the poorly educated deplorables such as yerself & hope y'all kinda just perish.

I got my first moderna vaccine today!!!! So did Matt.

Didn't hurt at all...didn't even know she stuck the needle in...

We got it at Wal-Mart, about 25-30 miles from here, our next shot is April 8th, then another two weeks after that...we will finally be able to fly down to Florida to see my parents and older sister!!! Its been a long wait! We will likely stay a month or two!

So far, about two hours since shot, no pain in arm..... Matt felt some pain starting about 5 minutes afterwards of soreness....not me!

My parents, in their 80's got their first and second shots already, along with my older sister....my sis, and father were sore for two or three days afterwards, my mother on both shots, felt nothing....I hope I take after her!

They make you sit there at the pharmacy, for about 15 minutes afterwards to make certain you have no reaction.

My sister and parents got their shot at a Publix grocery store, and my sis said she shopped around the store for 15 minutes instead of sitting there with my parents for the 15 min.

I just can't wait to see them! We were suppose to see them a year ago! :(

Good for you. I got both my shots already. The only thing I got out of it was a sore arm for a day.

Congrats.

got my 1st shot saturday along with a few million others & one day with a sore arm is all. the woman who cuts my hair is in her 60s & she had her 2nd pfizer shot a week ago & all she experienced was some fatigue the next day, but not even enough to stay home. i hope it's like that for my 2nd shot in a few weeks.

At Wal-Mart? Did the bag packer do it?
The pharmacist did it, and thank the good Lord she was an expert shot giver...smooth as can be!

I got my 2nd shingles vaccine three weeks ago, and it was brutal!!! The shot itself, the ache for the next two weeks, the sleepless nights, the sore arm.... It was an awful experience..... But now I'm done, its all over with, and hopefully I won't get shingles like my grand mom did.

Part of it is what is in the injection. As a nurse told me once, there is no way to make a tetnus shot not hurt because of just what is going into you.

Anyway, congrats on getting your shot and having no adverse reaction so far. The second moderna shot has been associated with some flu like symptoms taking people out of commission for about a week though. Not common, but not unheard of either.

At Wal-Mart? Did the bag packer do it?
The pharmacist did it, and thank the good Lord she was an expert shot giver...smooth as can be!

I got my 2nd shingles vaccine three weeks ago, and it was brutal!!! The shot itself, the ache for the next two weeks, the sleepless nights, the sore arm.... It was an awful experience..... But now I'm done, its all over with, and hopefully I won't get shingles like my grand mom did.

Part of it is what is in the injection. As a nurse told me once, there is no way to make a tetnus shot not hurt because of just what is going into you.

Anyway, congrats on getting your shot and having no adverse reaction so far. The second moderna shot has been associated with some flu like symptoms taking people out of commission for about a week though. Not common, but not unheard of either.
thanks, good info...I've had the tetnus/typhoid shot but that shingles one really was painful.
From this covid shot, I got slight cold symptoms, woke up with sneezing and a slight runny nose the day after the shot, nothing the day after that but a little shot arm soreness.

hubby & me are getting our 1st pfizer shot saturday & the 2nd one april 3.

2 weeks after that 2nd dose & i get to hug my bestest buddy of 45 years!
Hey Dems; be true to your VOTE!!! Don't take the Trump Vaccine!!!!!

Greg

We got it at Wal-Mart, about 25-30 miles from here, our next shot is April 8th, then another two weeks after that...we will finally be able to fly down to Florida to see my parents and older sister!!! Its been a long wait! We will likely stay a month or two!

So far, about two hours since shot, no pain in arm..... Matt felt some pain starting about 5 minutes afterwards of soreness....not me!

My parents, in their 80's got their first and second shots already, along with my older sister....my sis, and father were sore for two or three days afterwards, my mother on both shots, felt nothing....I hope I take after her!

They make you sit there at the pharmacy, for about 15 minutes afterwards to make certain you have no reaction.

My sister and parents got their shot at a Publix grocery store, and my sis said she shopped around the store for 15 minutes instead of sitting there with my parents for the 15 min.

congrats. I am getting the Johnson and Johnson version this week. I just hope I do not flinch. I been known to slap people upside the head.

congrats. I am getting the Johnson and Johnson version this week. I just hope I do not flinch. I been known to slap people upside the head.
Don't look. That's what I do on every shot...close my eyes, or look in opposite direction...even with drawing blood for lab work....I close my eyes.... somehow, it works to keep me from flinching.

Greg
Is the vaccine in the UK the PM Johnson vaccine, or the vaccines in Israel the Netanyahu vaccine?

These countries had vaccines BEFORE the USA.... Why aren't they trying to take credit for them? Why is Trump so stuck on him getting credit for doing what any president would do? His narcissism?

Trump wouldn't even take his shot in front of the public to promote HIS vaccine, because he didn't want anyone to see his chubby arm.... :rolleyes:

Greg
Is the vaccine in the UK the PM Johnson vaccine, or the vaccines in Israel the Netanyahu vaccine?

These countries had vaccines BEFORE the USA.... Why aren't they trying to take credit for them? Why is Trump so stuck on him getting credit for doing what any president would do? His narcissism?

Trump wouldn't even take his shot in front of the public to promote HIS vaccine, because he didn't want anyone to see his chubby arm.... :rolleyes:
Pfizer and Moderna as far as I know. Here we have Pfizer so far but Astra-Zeneca...the English one...seems to be having blood clot problems. JnJ is another one...US...but we don't have it here. Frankly I was slinging off at:

1615893151275.png

.....but you missed it.

Those cheques were DELAYED because Pelosi didn't want to give Trump "a win"........................how do you feel about playing politics with the poor needy?? I doubt you give a damn.

Greg

Greg

I think you'll find that the Pfizer and Moderna were first. Both heavily warp sped.

"
Fact Check:

Reid, the MSNBC host of the show “The ReidOut,” made the claim after Pfizer and Moderna respectively announced this month that they had developed COVID-19 vaccines. Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech said in a Nov. 18 press release that its vaccine is 95 percent effective, while Moderna has said its vaccine is nearly 95 percent effective, according to The Washington Post.

In the segment, Reid said, “I just want to fact check real quick and remind you all that the companies themselves that are producing these vaccines were not involved in Operation Warp Speed, and have said as much, so that’s a lie.” The statement came after she played a montage of Republican senators appearing to give credit to the Trump administration and Operation Warp Speed for the pharmaceutical companies’ developments.

Her statement, however, is inaccurate and lacks important context. Moderna and Pfizer have both participated to some degree in Operation Warp Speed, the federal government’s initiative to quickly develop and bring to market a safe COVID-19 vaccine. "

Moderna received nearly $1 billion from the federal government through Operation Warp Speed to help develop and test its COVID-19 vaccine, The New York Times reported. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) also announced in August up to about $1.5 billion to “support the large-scale manufacturing and delivery” of Moderna’s vaccine, according to an HHS fact sheet on Operation Warp Speed.

In an Aug. 11 press release, HHS explained that Moderna’s vaccine “has been co-developed by Moderna and scientists from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)” and that the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority “supported phase 2/3 clinical trials, vaccine manufacturing scale up and other development activities for this vaccine.” A spokesperson for Moderna confirmed in an email to Check Your Fact that the pharmaceutical company is “part of Operation Warp Speed.”

Pfizer, unlike Moderna, did not take money from the federal government for the development and testing of its vaccine, according to CNN. However, the company is part of Operation Warp Speed as a “supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine,” according to a company statement provided to Check Your Fact by spokesperson Sharon Castillo. In July, it reached a $1.95 billion agreement with the U.S. government through Operation Warp Speed to deliver 100 million doses of its vaccine, if approved by Food and Drug Administration, according to a Pfizer press release and The New York Times.

“Pfizer is proud to be one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine,” the company statement provided to Check Your Fact says. “Pfizer has self-funded all of its COVID-19 vaccine development and manufacturing costs. Under its agreement with the U.S. government, Pfizer will only receive payment for successful delivery of vaccine doses, following regulatory authorization or approval.”

So now you know, 4; it was a marvelous program with two excellent vaccines produced. I am very glad for you that you have received such a wonderful vaccine. Live long and Prosper.

Greg

Forum List

Back