64 White Supremacists Prosecuted by DOJ Receive 820 Years in Federal Prison

This is very good news. I hope that the DOJ continues to arrest and incarcerate these criminals.

The bad news is their violence has reached new highs. It's at the highest level in 16 years.

white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks commit rape at twice the rate of whites
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

blacks commit crimes at MUCH higher rates

blacks graduate at lower rates
etc etc

GREAT NEWS that an insignificant group is going to jail???!!!!!hahahhahahahhahahah
the REAL problem is not white supremacists, but blacks

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The crimes of these people had nothing to do with their alleged "white supremacy" , which would have been irrelevant to the case anyhow.
True. I'm not sure why they couched it in those terms, except to make it sound as if our heroes in the Administration were after white supremacists instead of drug dealers/gangs.

Don't get me wrong--I'm glad they're behind bars, whatever the spin.
I am glad their criminal activities are being addressed, and can only hope for something similar concerning ANTIFA
ANTIFA is not a gang selling drugs/extorting/kidnapping.
they are an organized criminal gang that employs violence against individuals and mayhem against private property in order to destroy free speech.

No wonder you support them.

Last edited:
Obviously you didn't read any of the links, not that I expected you to even be able to or even understand the content. And since when did I support any of those policies? Except in your delusional thinking.......... Oops.......
Ohhh you have links links lol well that’s good hahah
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN it!
You support democrats and are anti progress trump has created.
I do? Wow, you must know my mind better than I do........ NOT!!! You are a pathetic moron. :rofl:
But you defend the immigration in our innercities?
The facts in the links are historically irrefutable, they're a recognition of the reality of national and cultural life cycles. Immigration is only one aspect but when we reached the age of intellect it matters not whether our peoples a
I do? Wow, you must know my mind better than I do........ NOT!!! You are a pathetic moron. :rofl:
I do? I did? I never knew I did that. Amazing!! Do you read palms, chicken bones and crystal balls also?
So why are you encouraging this type of culture?
What a fucking moron.
iu
We are allowing 3rd worlders to come here and they won’t assimilate then we protect them and not Americans.. they have destroyed our country.. are you saying we can’t control our immigration?
Only in your pathetic "us vs them" thinking did I even imply as much. If you were to actually read the articles, links and become a true student of history and humanity (one in the same) you'd realize that immigration is only one aspect of what's happening within the cycle. The other aspect has to do with reaching the age of intellect, affluence and the age of decadence and what repercussions that has on the cycle, it's also our children and their changes of thought, their changes of ideologies that contribute more to the eventual decline and destruction than any third worlders do.
Again, they cycle is inevitable, there's nothing we can do that will stop the inevitability. Doesn't mean any of us has to like it or stop trying to at least slow it down but that can also bring about unforeseen changes that may or may not be possitive.

The facts in the links are historically irrefutable, they're a recognition of the reality of national and cultural life cycles. Immigration is only one aspect but when we reached the age of intellect it matters not whether our peoples a
I do? I did? I never knew I did that. Amazing!! Do you read palms, chicken bones and crystal balls also?
What a fucking moron.
iu
We are allowing 3rd worlders to come here and they won’t assimilate then we protect them and not Americans.. they have destroyed our country.. are you saying we can’t control our immigration?

was looking back and honestly.... I dont see where Ringle was saying any of that. People will assimilate when allowed to, but Liberal policies have prevented that for the most part.
He is saying we must accept the cultures coming here that won’t assimilate.. and I won’t! I will never I don’t even except African-American culture as stated today
Accept? Yes and no. Understand? Yes. Let's put your argument with me in perspective;
I say the sky is blue, you ask me why I hate the sky because I said it was blue............. See how stupid your argument is.........

I accept the fact that the change is inevitable, doesn't mean I have to like it.

Sixty-four white supremacists have been sentenced to a combined total of 820 years' imprisonment in what is believed to be the largest collective prosecution of white supremacists in the United States, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas.

"Not only do white supremacist gangs endorse repugnant ideologies, they also facilitate a violent drug and gun trade, putting our citizens in grave danger," U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said in a press release. "We were alarmed – but not necessarily surprised – at the quantities of drugs and firearms recovered during this investigation. The U.S. Attorney's Office is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to dismantle these organizations, disrupt their criminal activities, and put their members behind bars."

In recognition of the growing tide of white supremacy, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress in early February that his agency believes racially motivated extremist groups pose a risk to the public that is "on the same footing" as the risk posed by foreign actors such as ISIS.

Good job Law Enforcement.

Bring it on Right Wingers.

White Supremacists still exist? They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?
Mental illness
Yes you have mental illness. Now answer my question.
Yes white suprematists still exist and if you don’t think they are a big deal just because you don’t fear them in your little bubble then you have either a mental illness or a tremendous lack of perspective.

You're crazy. Ninjas still exist too. White supremacists are a nothing burger compared to all other issues we face. You're just an ignorant person.
Well we don’t have a repugnant history of ninjas abusing human rights in the country do we AZ. And we don’t have a surge of ninja crimes in this country, do we? Other than that... great point!

White Supremacists still exist? They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?
Mental illness
Yes you have mental illness. Now answer my question.
Yes white suprematists still exist and if you don’t think they are a big deal just because you don’t fear them in your little bubble then you have either a mental illness or a tremendous lack of perspective.

You're crazy. Ninjas still exist too. White supremacists are a nothing burger compared to all other issues we face. You're just an ignorant person.
Well we don’t have a repugnant history of ninjas abusing human rights in the country do we AZ. And we don’t have a surge of ninja crimes in this country, do we? Other than that... great point!
My point is you should fear white supremacists as much as you fear ninjas and they hate me more than anyone else. We also had issues with the plague, are you scared of that too?

Ohhh you have links links lol well that’s good hahah
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN it!
You support democrats and are anti progress trump has created.
What a fucking moron.
iu
Only in your pathetic "us vs them" thinking did I even imply as much. If you were to actually read the articles, links and become a true student of history and humanity (one in the same) you'd realize that immigration is only one aspect of what's happening within the cycle. The other aspect has to do with reaching the age of intellect, affluence and the age of decadence and what repercussions that has on the cycle, it's also our children and their changes of thought, their changes of ideologies that contribute more to the eventual decline and destruction than any third worlders do.
Again, they cycle is inevitable, there's nothing we can do that will stop the inevitability. Doesn't mean any of us has to like it or stop trying to at least slow it down but that can also bring about unforeseen changes that may or may not be possitive.
Do you think these new immigrants and refugees have come out of outer space? they have been in this world since we created America they never came to this country because we used to tell them to a simile.. not since the Democrats realize they could win elections with flooding their cities with dumb illiterate foreigners has that been something we don’t do anymore.. that is reality and I am speaking about it I am saying America has better culture then Haitian than African then Latino culture and they should not be intermixed with our culture. It dissolves our great culture.. you act like that cants me stopped

What a fucking moron.
iu
Do you think these new immigrants and refugees have come out of outer space? they have been in this world since we created America they never came to this country because we used to tell them to a simile.. not since the Democrats realize they could win elections with flooding their cities with dumb illiterate foreigners has that been something we don’t do anymore.. that is reality and I am speaking about it I am saying America has better culture then Haitian than African then Latino culture and they should not be intermixed with our culture. It dissolves our great culture.. you act like that cants me stopped
Nuanced thinking is as foreign to you as the third worlders are. You just don't get it but then again you see me as taking away your hope, your cherished desires, your long gone "world" that honestly only existed in movies , TV shows and books. I'm simply pointing out the unalterable march of history as has been proven over and over and over again throughout recorded history without making any moral judgements. You don't like that sky is blue, too damn bad.

What a fucking moron.
iu
Nuanced thinking is as foreign to you as the third worlders are. You just don't get it but then again you see me as taking away your hope, your cherished desires, your long gone "world" that honestly only existed in movies , TV shows and books. I'm simply pointing out the unalterable march of history as has been proven over and over and over again throughout recorded history without making any moral judgements. You don't like that sky is blue, too damn bad.
Umm what? I grew up in it. American urban city, some bad bust mostly beautiful American families! Hi standards, first class! It wasn’t until social experiment of bussing and the flooding of our cities with foreigners so democrats could Dominate elections

What a fucking moron.
iu
Umm what? I grew up in it. American urban city, some bad bust mostly beautiful American families! Hi standards, first class! It wasn’t until social experiment of bussing and the flooding of our cities with foreigners so democrats could Dominate elections
Yeah well it only shows that your view is through a filtered telescope with blinders on either side.......

Yeah well it only shows that your view is through a filtered telescope with blinders on either side.......
I’m in it I saw the negative culture grow. I’m speaking out about it..

Trump helps elevate white men to be bad mf's and Ngga black men help elevate white women to think they bad mf's...

Yup, no one is denying that however your shotgun projection is about as unrealistic as your view of an America that never truly existed except in scattered localities.

Yup, no one is denying that however your shotgun projection is about as unrealistic as your view of an America that never truly existed except in scattered localities.
Just stating facts..

Just stating facts..
Facts as seen by you through a parochial, myopic filter. What you once considered to be the norm, that which you pine for has been swallowed up by the inevitable march of time which is change. What you and many, many others like you are going through is the grieving process. You want what you once had, you rail against the change, there's nothing more human than that, that's a normal, expected human reaction. No one is telling you to stop trying to fight the change, history (through me) is telling you it's a lost cause. That doesn't mean you have to accept it, doesn't mean you have to like it.
I don't know how many times or ways I have to repeat that before it sinks into that rock hard skull of yours that I'm just an observer on a grand scale, that I have no political agenda.

New Topics

Forum List

Back