64 White Supremacists Prosecuted by DOJ Receive 820 Years in Federal Prison

Sixty-four white supremacists have been sentenced to a combined total of 820 years' imprisonment in what is believed to be the largest collective prosecution of white supremacists in the United States, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas.

"Not only do white supremacist gangs endorse repugnant ideologies, they also facilitate a violent drug and gun trade, putting our citizens in grave danger," U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said in a press release. "We were alarmed – but not necessarily surprised – at the quantities of drugs and firearms recovered during this investigation. The U.S. Attorney's Office is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to dismantle these organizations, disrupt their criminal activities, and put their members behind bars."

In recognition of the growing tide of white supremacy, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress in early February that his agency believes racially motivated extremist groups pose a risk to the public that is "on the same footing" as the risk posed by foreign actors such as ISIS.

Good job Law Enforcement.

Bring it on Right Wingers.

White Supremacists still exist? They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?
Mental illness
Yes you have mental illness. Now answer my question.
Yes white suprematists still exist and if you don’t think they are a big deal just because you don’t fear them in your little bubble then you have either a mental illness or a tremendous lack of perspective.

Sixty-four white supremacists have been sentenced to a combined total of 820 years' imprisonment in what is believed to be the largest collective prosecution of white supremacists in the United States, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas.

"Not only do white supremacist gangs endorse repugnant ideologies, they also facilitate a violent drug and gun trade, putting our citizens in grave danger," U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said in a press release. "We were alarmed – but not necessarily surprised – at the quantities of drugs and firearms recovered during this investigation. The U.S. Attorney's Office is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to dismantle these organizations, disrupt their criminal activities, and put their members behind bars."

In recognition of the growing tide of white supremacy, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress in early February that his agency believes racially motivated extremist groups pose a risk to the public that is "on the same footing" as the risk posed by foreign actors such as ISIS.

White Supremacists still exist? They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?
Mental illness
Yes white suprematists still exist and if you don’t think they are a big deal just because you don’t fear them in your little bubble then you have either a mental illness or a tremendous lack of perspective.

You are right, they had a huge protest in Washington DC last summer, attracted almost 200 people.

It does change it gets better but forcing our kids and poor to be forced to work with people they refuse to assimilate, 3rd world culture that poisons what are kids SEE.. is destructive to a first class culture of Americans.. LEAVE US ALONE
Good luck with that. You see you're fighting history and human nature, you've already lost.
Why do you want to hurt America? What drives you?
I knew someone as uneducated as you would assume that because you're too blind or stupid to see that I'm not advocating, that I'm simply stating historical and cultural fact whether any of us like it or not.
People like you have destroyed every American city across the country. Because of the people you let in. Why? They are shit holes .. we don’t live like this .. why do you hate America?
I'm trying to explain proven, unalterable historical cycles to a moron who thinks by dong so I hate America. Shitts, you really are pathetic.
No I live in a urban city and have watched the locals not grow because of democrat controlled immigration.. they have destroyed our public schools, they have lowered our wages, they have dissolved our strong first class culture.. Chicago Baltimore Detroit Camden Louisiana Baton Rouge San Francisco Oakland I can go on and on and on. all shit holes Third World country like.. all because of policies you support.. again why do hate America??

Good luck with that. You see you're fighting history and human nature, you've already lost.
I knew someone as uneducated as you would assume that because you're too blind or stupid to see that I'm not advocating, that I'm simply stating historical and cultural fact whether any of us like it or not.
People like you have destroyed every American city across the country. Because of the people you let in. Why? They are shit holes .. we don’t live like this .. why do you hate America?
I'm trying to explain proven, unalterable historical cycles to a moron who thinks by dong so I hate America. Shitts, you really are pathetic.
No I live in a urban city and have watched the locals not grow because of democrat controlled immigration.. they have destroyed our public schools, they have lowered our wages, they have dissolved our strong first class culture.. Chicago Baltimore Detroit Camden Louisiana Baton Rouge San Francisco Oakland I can go on and on and on. all shit holes Third World country like.. all because of policies you support.. again why do hate America??
Obviously you didn't read any of the links, not that I expected you to even be able to or even understand the content. And since when did I support any of those policies? Except in your delusional thinking.......... Oops.......

Mental illness

You're crazy. Ninjas still exist too. White supremacists are a nothing burger compared to all other issues we face. You're just an ignorant person.

Obviously you didn't read any of the links, not that I expected you to even be able to or even understand the content. And since when did I support any of those policies? Except in your delusional thinking.......... Oops.......
Ohhh you have links links lol well that’s good hahah
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN it!
You support democrats and are anti progress trump has created.

I do? Wow, you must know my mind better than I do........ NOT!!! You are a pathetic moron. :rofl:

The crimes of these people had nothing to do with their alleged "white supremacy" , which would have been irrelevant to the case anyhow.
True. I'm not sure why they couched it in those terms, except to make it sound as if our heroes in the Administration were after white supremacists instead of drug dealers/gangs.

Don't get me wrong--I'm glad they're behind bars, whatever the spin.
I am glad their criminal activities are being addressed, and can only hope for something similar concerning ANTIFA
ANTIFA is not a gang selling drugs/extorting/kidnapping.

I do? Wow, you must know my mind better than I do........ NOT!!! You are a pathetic moron. :rofl:
But you defend the immigration in our innercities?

I do? I did? I never knew I did that. Amazing!! Do you read palms, chicken bones and crystal balls also?

This is very good news. I hope that the DOJ continues to arrest and incarcerate these criminals.

The bad news is their violence has reached new highs. It's at the highest level in 16 years.

White Supremacists are pikers compared to groups like the Mexican mafia and MS13 whos influence is much more far reaching. But, yes its good they are all put away for their crimes of drugs, kidnapping and murder. Would anyone argue that? Regardless of race, criminals like this need to be given the Max.

But you do know that most of these racist groups are radicalized in prison, get back out to spread it more in the communities, then end up back in prison again as part of the cycle. Most Americans do not have this extremeness and hatred until after they get incarcerated and pitted against other races for survival.

The Mexican Mafia’s Iron Grip on California’s Jails

One of the indictments goes as far as to characterize the gang’s activity as “an illegal government” inside what is the largest jail system in the country.

What’s more, the indictments assert what cops and crooks in Los Angeles have been saying for years, that the gang’s system of discipline and “taxation” extended far beyond the walls of the state’s prisons and into nearly every community in the Los Angeles area where Latino street gangs were active.

“Members of such gangs are expected to, and are proud to, carry out the orders of the Mexican Mafia member in control of their neighborhood or custody facility, because doing work for the Mexican Mafia increases the gang member’s status and reputation,” reads one of the unsealed indictments.

A sense of the far-reaching criminal enterprise in Southern California was evident from the array of local police and federal agents who participated in last week’s announcement that federal racketeering charges were being brought against Mexican Mafia members and associates.

'Mexican Mafia' crackdown results in 85 arrests in Southern California

A major gang crackdown aimed at so-called Mexican Mafia operations in Orange County, Calif., has led to 85 arrests of “middle management” gang leaders, officials said Wednesday.

The three-month investigation, dubbed “Operation Scarecrow,” was one of the largest operations in county history, Orange County Undersheriff Don Barnes told the Orange County Register.

Authorities confiscated 36 firearms, 14 pounds of methamphetamine and three pounds of heroin, the report said.

I do? I did? I never knew I did that. Amazing!! Do you read palms, chicken bones and crystal balls also?
So why are you encouraging this type of culture?

...but yet that asshole Obama did not prosecute the shithead Black Panthers thugs that intimidated White voters in 2008.

Do these white supremacist only wear white things do they have any black dogs or a black out or do they wear black sneakers? Lol

Uh uh, the article is deliberately misleading and the prosecutors in the case conflated the issue to make it look like the defendants' being white supremacists had anything to do with their illegal activities.

The facts in the links are historically irrefutable, they're a recognition of the reality of national and cultural life cycles. Immigration is only one aspect but when we reached the age of intellect it matters not whether our peoples a
What a fucking moron.
iu

The facts in the links are historically irrefutable, they're a recognition of the reality of national and cultural life cycles. Immigration is only one aspect but when we reached the age of intellect it matters not whether our peoples a
What a fucking moron.
iu
We are allowing 3rd worlders to come here and they won’t assimilate then we protect them and not Americans.. they have destroyed our country.. are you saying we can’t control our immigration?

What a fucking moron.
iu
We are allowing 3rd worlders to come here and they won’t assimilate then we protect them and not Americans.. they have destroyed our country.. are you saying we can’t control our immigration?

was looking back and honestly.... I dont see where Ringle was saying any of that. People will assimilate when allowed to, but Liberal policies have prevented that for the most part.

What a fucking moron.
iu

was looking back and honestly.... I dont see where Ringle was saying any of that. People will assimilate when allowed to, but Liberal policies have prevented that for the most part.
He is saying we must accept the cultures coming here that won’t assimilate.. and I won’t! I will never I don’t even except African-American culture as stated today

Forum List

Back