64 White Supremacists Prosecuted by DOJ Receive 820 Years in Federal Prison

1BAE4374-E62A-4C1B-88FE-9B75A6A3F979.jpeg
Was Jussie Smollet friends involved??

Sixty-four white supremacists have been sentenced to a combined total of 820 years' imprisonment in what is believed to be the largest collective prosecution of white supremacists in the United States, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas.

"Not only do white supremacist gangs endorse repugnant ideologies, they also facilitate a violent drug and gun trade, putting our citizens in grave danger," U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said in a press release. "We were alarmed – but not necessarily surprised – at the quantities of drugs and firearms recovered during this investigation. The U.S. Attorney's Office is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to dismantle these organizations, disrupt their criminal activities, and put their members behind bars."

In recognition of the growing tide of white supremacy, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress in early February that his agency believes racially motivated extremist groups pose a risk to the public that is "on the same footing" as the risk posed by foreign actors such as ISIS.

Good job Law Enforcement.

Bring it on Right Wingers.

White Supremacists still exist? They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?

Sixty-four white supremacists have been sentenced to a combined total of 820 years' imprisonment in what is believed to be the largest collective prosecution of white supremacists in the United States, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas.

"Not only do white supremacist gangs endorse repugnant ideologies, they also facilitate a violent drug and gun trade, putting our citizens in grave danger," U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said in a press release. "We were alarmed – but not necessarily surprised – at the quantities of drugs and firearms recovered during this investigation. The U.S. Attorney's Office is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to dismantle these organizations, disrupt their criminal activities, and put their members behind bars."

In recognition of the growing tide of white supremacy, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress in early February that his agency believes racially motivated extremist groups pose a risk to the public that is "on the same footing" as the risk posed by foreign actors such as ISIS.

White Supremacists still exist? They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?
What’s wrong with white supremacy? It’s just a view

The same that is wrong with Black Lives Matter. It is a racist view that causes division over something people cannot control, their skin color. Supremacy means better and no one is better than someone else because of their skin color. Hopefully that explains it for you.

That would be those dirty deep staters
Yeah...:icon_rolleyes:

At one of their Get Trump meetings in the Resistance club house suddenly they decided it would be a good idea to
go arrest and prosecute some white supremacists.
So that's just what they did. All by themselves... without any help or permission from the highest levels of government.

The same that is wrong with Black Lives Matter. It is a racist view that causes division over something people cannot control, their skin color. Supremacy means better and no one is better than someone else because of their skin color. Hopefully that explains it for you.
Lol BLM.. the avg black person thinks they are supreme race .. Hatians, Latinos, all think they are the best. Absolutely nothing wrong with that,, it’s why we have countries for these Delusional people

Mental illness

"White supremacist" is the standard label attached to white gangs these days. They're not in the gang business because "white is better than black." They're in it for the money, just like any black gang. Except they hate blacks just as much as black gangs hate whites.

Lol BLM.. the avg black person thinks they are supreme race .. Hatians, Latinos, all think they are the best. Absolutely nothing wrong with that,, it’s why we have countries for these Delusional people
Most are logical and friendly persons. Extremists get the headlines and you believe their drivel. We all need to get along regardless of race, color and religion. Extremists poison the well.

I went to non-white schools every other race culture all told me that I suck they were the best even Dominicans told Puerto Ricans they were better hatians told African-Americans they were better than them ID understand

Mental illness
Yes you have mental illness. Now answer my question.

"White supremacist" is the standard label attached to white gangs these days.
KKK is basically dead and gone. No longer a threat. It’s silly to keep talking about them.

Most are logical and friendly persons. Extremists get the headlines and you believe their drivel. We all need to get along regardless of race, color and religion. Extremists poison the well.
Yes people need to assimilate to the American culture or they will struggle like they have been

Yes people need to assimilate to the American culture or they will struggle like they have been
I agree but American culture doesn’t have to be all white. But I agree there. And we rarely agree. You’re welcome.

I agree but American culture doesn’t have to be all white. But I agree there. And we rarely agree. You’re welcome.
It’s absolutely should be, or something isnt right,, We could have many ethnicities we just can’t have different cultures

Bring what on? That Socialist right wingers who broke the law should go to jail. Good for US. But it isnt law abiding US citizens breaking the law now is it? You wish it was, but keep on dreaming you fascist mother fuckers...

Guess I missed the connection how arresting a bunch of of White Supremacist NeoNazis has to do with the GOP political party and Right Wing? I didn't know all conservatives were either white or Nazis.

I guess then when the Antifa and Berkley grads get arrested and prosecuted for beating up old women and rioting towns we should connect that with the DNC leftist progressive movement?

It’s absolutely should be, or something isnt right,, We could have many ethnicities we just can’t have different cultures

I agree. Culture is critical.

Forum List

Back