64 White Supremacists Prosecuted by DOJ Receive 820 Years in Federal Prison

Sixty-four white supremacists have been sentenced to a combined total of 820 years' imprisonment in what is believed to be the largest collective prosecution of white supremacists in the United States, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas.

"Not only do white supremacist gangs endorse repugnant ideologies, they also facilitate a violent drug and gun trade, putting our citizens in grave danger," U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said in a press release. "We were alarmed – but not necessarily surprised – at the quantities of drugs and firearms recovered during this investigation. The U.S. Attorney's Office is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to dismantle these organizations, disrupt their criminal activities, and put their members behind bars."

In recognition of the growing tide of white supremacy, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress in early February that his agency believes racially motivated extremist groups pose a risk to the public that is "on the same footing" as the risk posed by foreign actors such as ISIS.

Good job Law Enforcement.

Bring it on Right Wingers.

White Supremacists still exist? They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?
What’s wrong with white supremacy? It’s just a view

What's right with it?
It’s natural to be proud of your kind. I learned that from blacks and Latinos
Pride is one thing. Believing you’re superior because of skin color is insanity.
Pretty common way of thinking

White Supremacists still exist? They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?

What's right with it?
Pride is one thing. Believing you’re superior because of skin color is insanity.
Pretty common way of thinking of races

Not where I come from. Candace Owens is black and is a lot more logical than Chris Cuomo who is white? How do you explain that?

What's right with it?
Pretty common way of thinking of races

Not where I come from. Candace Owens is black and is a lot more logical than Chris Cuomo who is white? How do you explain that?
She’s assimilated to American culture, she understands where she is

I do? Wow, you must know my mind better than I do........ NOT!!! You are a pathetic moron. :rofl:
But you defend the immigration in our innercities?
The facts in the links are historically irrefutable, they're a recognition of the reality of national and cultural life cycles. Immigration is only one aspect but when we reached the age of intellect it matters not whether our peoples a
I do? I did? I never knew I did that. Amazing!! Do you read palms, chicken bones and crystal balls also?
So why are you encouraging this type of culture?
What a fucking moron.
iu
We are allowing 3rd worlders to come here and they won’t assimilate then we protect them and not Americans.. they have destroyed our country.. are you saying we can’t control our immigration?
Only in your pathetic "us vs them" thinking did I even imply as much. If you were to actually read the articles, links and become a true student of history and humanity (one in the same) you'd realize that immigration is only one aspect of what's happening within the cycle. The other aspect has to do with reaching the age of intellect, affluence and the age of decadence and what repercussions that has on the cycle, it's also our children and their changes of thought, their changes of ideologies that contribute more to the eventual decline and destruction than any third worlders do.
Again, they cycle is inevitable, there's nothing we can do that will stop the inevitability. Doesn't mean any of us has to like it or stop trying to at least slow it down but that can also bring about unforeseen changes that may or may not be possitive.
Do you think these new immigrants and refugees have come out of outer space? they have been in this world since we created America they never came to this country because we used to tell them to a simile.. not since the Democrats realize they could win elections with flooding their cities with dumb illiterate foreigners has that been something we don’t do anymore.. that is reality and I am speaking about it I am saying America has better culture then Haitian than African then Latino culture and they should not be intermixed with our culture. It dissolves our great culture.. you act like that cants me stopped

Funny how cowards like you don't have a problem when black folks and Hispanic folks or Asian folks go and help fight America's wars while cowards like you stay home nice and comfy.

Sixty-four white supremacists have been sentenced to a combined total of 820 years' imprisonment in what is believed to be the largest collective prosecution of white supremacists in the United States, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas.

"Not only do white supremacist gangs endorse repugnant ideologies, they also facilitate a violent drug and gun trade, putting our citizens in grave danger," U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said in a press release. "We were alarmed – but not necessarily surprised – at the quantities of drugs and firearms recovered during this investigation. The U.S. Attorney's Office is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to dismantle these organizations, disrupt their criminal activities, and put their members behind bars."

In recognition of the growing tide of white supremacy, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress in early February that his agency believes racially motivated extremist groups pose a risk to the public that is "on the same footing" as the risk posed by foreign actors such as ISIS.

White Supremacists still exist?

Really, it's plenty of them on this site.

They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants

If you are a right winger, you are probably right.

]. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?

You are full of shit.
Am I? How so? There are like ten on this site? And all they do is post drivel that makes them look stupid. I attack them relentlessly. You sit back like a sissy and try to attack me.

When are you going to start? I haven't ever seen you attack any of these right wing racist,

White Supremacists still exist?

Really, it's plenty of them on this site.

They are fringe gay group that doesn’t pose near the threat of illegals, Islamist radicals and Leftist sycophants

If you are a right winger, you are probably right.

]. And white supremacists hate me more than any other group and I live with minimal to no fear of them. How do you explain that?

You are full of shit.
Am I? How so? There are like ten on this site? And all they do is post drivel that makes them look stupid. I attack them relentlessly. You sit back like a sissy and try to attack me.

When are you going to start? I haven't ever seen you attack any of these right wing racist,
Then you’re not paying attention. Go ask LaDairus, Tijn, Jits...just to name a few.

Most are logical and friendly persons. Extremists get the headlines and you believe their drivel. We all need to get along regardless of race, color and religion. Extremists poison the well.
Yes people need to assimilate to the American culture or they will struggle like they have been
I agree but American culture doesn’t have to be all white. But I agree there. And we rarely agree. You’re welcome.
It’s absolutely should be, or something isnt right,, We could have many ethnicities we just can’t have different cultures

I agree. Culture is critical.
The problem is culture changes, always has, always will. Anyone who thinks it can be stopped is delusional.

Even though we are not an empire in the traditional sense of the word we are the world's super power with influence over much of the world, basically the same thing.

The Life Cycles of Empires: Lessons for America Today?
1. The age of outburst (or pioneers).
2. The age of conquests.
3. The age of commerce.
4. The age of affluence.
5. The age of intellect.
6. The age of decadence.
7. The age of decline and collapse.

Each stage helps progression to the next as the values of the people change over time. Military, political, economic and religious developments all influence an empire’s people to act and believe differently over time.

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
The only problem with Marxists is that culture becomes savagery as we have seen from TV commercials, tribal dancing at 1/2 time super bowls, war paint being used even on kids. This is the slow destruction of civilization. Unless America keeps getting back to greatness and start removing the Marxists from society.

imageedit_5275_8721188239.jpg

Yes people need to assimilate to the American culture or they will struggle like they have been
I agree but American culture doesn’t have to be all white. But I agree there. And we rarely agree. You’re welcome.
It’s absolutely should be, or something isnt right,, We could have many ethnicities we just can’t have different cultures

I agree. Culture is critical.
The problem is culture changes, always has, always will. Anyone who thinks it can be stopped is delusional.

Even though we are not an empire in the traditional sense of the word we are the world's super power with influence over much of the world, basically the same thing.

The Life Cycles of Empires: Lessons for America Today?
1. The age of outburst (or pioneers).
2. The age of conquests.
3. The age of commerce.
4. The age of affluence.
5. The age of intellect.
6. The age of decadence.
7. The age of decline and collapse.

Each stage helps progression to the next as the values of the people change over time. Military, political, economic and religious developments all influence an empire’s people to act and believe differently over time.

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
The only problem with Marxists is that culture becomes savagery as we have seen from TV commercials, tribal dancing at 1/2 time super bowls, war paint being used even on kids. This is the slow destruction of civilization. Unless America keeps getting back to greatness and start removing the Marxists from society.

imageedit_5275_8721188239.jpg
Yeah, we already know your political "bent", you reinforce that knowledge every chance you get. But everyone needs someone to blame, right?
That's not to say they don't share a heavy portion of the blame but do you honestly believe you can turn it around, stop the historically proven inevitable? I wish you luck but I don't hold out any hope of success, it's always much more difficult to go back than it is to go forward.

Forum List

Back