63% of non citizens on welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to delve more deeply into the data they used for this, but there's an obvious and immediate detail which is a problem:

"Cash welfare includes the EITC..." (Figure 1)

I doubt that most of the people in this thread who receive the Earned Income Tax Credit consider themselves to be the recipients of welfare.

I would like to delve more deeply into the data they used for this, but there's an obvious and immediate detail which is a problem:

"Cash welfare includes the EITC..." (Figure 1)

I doubt that most of the people in this thread who receive the Earned Income Tax Credit consider themselves to be the recipients of welfare.
Whether they consider themselves to be is irrelevant to the fact that they are getting an in-kind handout.

Cut them off and send them packing back to whence they came.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

But illegals bring in more to our economy than they can possibly take out. Right? :icon_rolleyes:

If there was a list of most often told leftist lies, this one would be near the top.

WTF are the people running these programs doing if so many illegals are getting welfare? Trump had better throw them all off and start over, with jobs not welfare.

How is this ok?

The argument from the left will undoubtedly be that we should give them all clemency and they should become instant citizens...you know, as a reward for breaking the law.

Census confirms: 63 percent of ‘non-citizens’ on welfare, 4.6 million households

Wow! I bet its only grown since then! Even more of a reason for the wall!
Let me get this straight,

63% of folks who don't have a work permit, green card or whatever and are dependent on the gentle nature of capitalists who don't have to pay minimum wage or give overtime and all them big government things are on welfare?

Actually, work permit and green card holders are included. :p

An interesting statistic is that non-citizen households that use one of the programs in the study are more likely to have someone that works in the home than native households. The percentages are about the same even if you include non-welfare households.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back