63% of non citizens on welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to illegal aliens, sadly most Black and Brown "citizens" are also on welfare, free rent, free food, free medical. Some racist psychotics think the parasites need reparations for things they never did.

Census confirms: 63 percent of ‘non-citizens’ on welfare, 4.6 million households

Wow! I bet its only grown since then! Even more of a reason for the wall!

It's odd that households headed by non-citizens that have adult natives use the programs at a greater percentage than those without adult natives in the household.
Hey, you can’t pollute a thread like this with reasonable arguments! You’re making sense - Stop it!

Hey Erik the Viking:

Do you endorse invaders taking over JUST the US mainland, or do you endorse this for Sweden as well, just as your Vikings ancestors did?

:abgg2q.jpg:
No question about the problems that comes with immigration. Not least here. But exaggeration and fear mongering doesn’t help. That will most likely having us all solving the wrong problem. I suggest staying cool and say what is right.

Here lies another problem, it is equally hard to get people to listen on both sides of the fence.

When criticising immigration you will be labelled as something bad. When you use humanitarian reasoning you are going to get another label. None of which is fair.

This post is an example of fear mongering. It’s only purpose is to make people dislike or fear or hate other people so that they can be thought of as non-human. That’s not right.

Erik the "Viking", don't be projecting YOUR problems onto America. This is all projection.

Be a Viking man...own your problems. Don't project them.
I’m not projecting. I’m looking ahead. Whatever you do, we will most likely do too. Eventually.

Sometimes it’s hard to believe how little you know about how much you influence the rest of the world.

Census confirms: 63 percent of ‘non-citizens’ on welfare, 4.6 million households

It's odd that households headed by non-citizens that have adult natives use the programs at a greater percentage than those without adult natives in the household.
Hey, you can’t pollute a thread like this with reasonable arguments! You’re making sense - Stop it!

Hey Erik the Viking:

Do you endorse invaders taking over JUST the US mainland, or do you endorse this for Sweden as well, just as your Vikings ancestors did?

No question about the problems that comes with immigration. Not least here. But exaggeration and fear mongering doesn’t help. That will most likely having us all solving the wrong problem. I suggest staying cool and say what is right.

Here lies another problem, it is equally hard to get people to listen on both sides of the fence.

When criticising immigration you will be labelled as something bad. When you use humanitarian reasoning you are going to get another label. None of which is fair.

This post is an example of fear mongering. It’s only purpose is to make people dislike or fear or hate other people so that they can be thought of as non-human. That’s not right.

Admittedly the political theater may be creating a fear culture to mask whatever they'd like to hide from their constituency.

Immigration is still a problem , far more so among countries in proximity to each other , than what America endures

that said, check out your neighbors Eric>

Denmark to banish foreign criminals to remote island

Hey Erik the Viking:

Erik the "Viking", don't be projecting YOUR problems onto America. This is all projection.

I’m not projecting. I’m looking ahead. Whatever you do, we will most likely do too. Eventually.

Sometimes it’s hard to believe how little you know about how much you influence the rest of the world.

We don't exist to be an "influence on the world". Do your thing; we'll do ours. Stop imagining that we are concerned about immigration because racism or color of skin or whatever. That's projection or dreaming or I don't know what it is.

Resources are finite. Nations fall because of these things. Cultures disintegrate. These are facts.

Because your nation can't face these facts, it looks like you are in danger of losing your culture altogether. This is not my problem. It is your problem. It looks to me that, rather than face this problem YOU have created, you would rather chide us for ours. I understand this is easy and feels good, but it won't help you with yours. Erik the Viking.

Hey Erik the Viking:

Admittedly the political theater may be creating a fear culture to mask whatever they'd like to hide from their constituency.

Immigration is still a problem , far more so among countries in proximity to each other , than what America endures

Immigration is a problem, no doubt. We have a new range of criminal behaviour now, cultural clashes and tax money wasted. (Phenomena not to be discussed openly)

The US “take” on this subject is highly interesting, as well as other European countries.

Hey Erik the Viking:

We don't exist to be an "influence on the world". Do your thing; we'll do ours. Stop imagining that we are concerned about immigration because racism or color of skin or whatever. That's projection or dreaming or I don't know what it is.

Resources are finite. Nations fall because of these things. Cultures disintegrate. These are facts.

Because your nation can't face these facts, it looks like you are in danger of losing your culture altogether. This is not my problem. It is your problem. It looks to me that, rather than face this problem YOU have created, you would rather chide us for ours. I understand this is easy and feels good, but it won't help you with yours. Erik the Viking.
Oh, but it might very well help us. You see, your actions and the outcome of those actions can be evaluated.

Hey Erik the Viking:

What the hell?

Lol

Dansk Folkeparti on Twitter

They will not be imprisoned,” Mr Jensen told Danish news agency Ritzau.

Last edited:
Hey Erik the Viking:

Oh, but it might very well help us. You see, your actions and the outcome of those actions can be evaluated.

You're not "evaluating", you're chiding. c'mon

I would like to delve more deeply into the data they used for this, but there's an obvious and immediate detail which is a problem:

"Cash welfare includes the EITC..." (Figure 1)

I doubt that most of the people in this thread who receive the Earned Income Tax Credit consider themselves to be the recipients of welfare.
According to lefties, anyone that gets any kind of tax break is receiving money from the government.

Oh but "illegals can't get welfare".

That's what the left likes to say.

These people cost we the tax payer 300 billion a year.

That money could build a wall. No one in unless they come in legally.

Once the wall is built we can round up the illegals and kick them the hell out. They wouldn't be able to get back in unless they do it legally.

You're not "evaluating", you're chiding. c'mon
No, but sometimes I can’t withhold to comment. Also, to tell the truth, I have a pretty close attachment to US on a personal level. I’ve been here fore more than ten years.

We can sympathize with Italian workers who not only are taxed for non-citizen welfare but have to pay a pension for retired migrants who have never worked. I wonder how many are in the U.S.?

60% OF RETIRED CHAIN MIGRANTS IN ITALY HAVE NEVER WORKED

In Italy, they have chain migration, the same as we do. They also have the same problem that we do in that they are paying pensions to those who have never worked and contributed to Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale (INPS), Italy’s social security agency.

Not only that, but nationwide, one out of every three crimes committed are by foreigners. (This includes legal and illegal immigrants. There is no breakdown between the two) Of the current 2 million immigrants in Italy, 300,000 do not work or contribute to the pension fund but will be eligible to collect when they become of age.

The statistics emerge as Italians are expressing a desire to see far fewer migrants — especially illegal migrants — coming into their country. In a poll released in September 2017, 67 percent of Italians said there were already too many migrants in the country.

On top of the concerns about foreigners claiming Italian pensions, 43 percent of respondents to the 2017 poll said they delt migrants who do work were stealing jobs from Italians — who suffer from incredibly high rates of youth unemployment, thanks in part to EU fiscal “discipline”.

Read more:

60% of Retired Chain Migrants in Italy Have Never Worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back