63 Canadians among dead after plane crash in Iran: Ukraine foreign minister

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
63 Canadians dead in that plane crashed last night, meaning the plane was probably mainly Canadians. This is a tragic day for us, and there must be answers for the families.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iran-ukraine-air-crash-canadians-tehran-1.5418610

Ukraine's foreign minister says 63 Canadians are among the dead after a Ukrainian International Airlines flight crashed near Iran's capital, killing everyone aboard the airliner.

The passenger jet crashed on Wednesday, just minutes after taking off from Tehran's main airport, turning farmland into fields of flaming debris.

Foreign Affairs Minister Vadym Prystaiko said Iranian, Ukrainian, Swedish, Afghan, British and German nationals were also aboard the plane. CBC News has reached out to Global Affairs Canada but has not heard back.

Ukraine International Airlines said in a statement that preliminary information suggests there were 176 people on the plane — 167 passengers and nine crew.

What the hell are Canadians doing in Iran? Or are these all “Iranian-Canadians”?

Probably Canadians of Iranian decent, maybe Ukranian-Canadians, as it was headed to Ukraine, possibly tourists or simply Canadians evacuating due to the conflict and it was the first flight out. We still do not have information which worries me. This has been a relatively low key announcement in Canada.

If this were a plane full of government workers from all backgrounds it could be very suspicious, certainly more suspicious in my eyes than if it were tourists. I won't jump to any conclusions until all the facts are revealed.

Last edited:
If you're a Canadian citizen, and or a true westerner, WTF are you doing in Iran ? These are probably not "Canadians", they are likely originally from that region of the world.

If you're a Canadian citizen, and or a true westerner, WTF are you doing in Iran ? These are probably not "Canadians", they are likely originally from that region of the world.

They were not white people...they were fucking head slappers with Canadian passports.

Do I not constantly post on whites being replaced? You are being REPLACED.

They were not white people...they were fucking head slappers with Canadian passports.

No one pointed a gun at the heads of white people to prevent them from having kids.
Yes, we are being replaced, and it's our own fucking fault !

No one pointed a gun at the heads of white people to prevent them from having kids.
Oh....so when governments start wars...destabilize countries...drive refugee patterns, and then fill their nations with third worlders...that is the fault of the majority white population?
When governments initiate policies where their nations are de-industrialized, drive down wages thus dis-incentivizing child birth...that is the fault of the whites who critically think?
"Welp...yer just not fuckin enough...I guess we gotta import millions of 80IQ third worlders..."

And you simple fucks actually believe this?

It started in 1965.
https://www.history.com/news/immigration-act-1965-changes

Oh....so when governments start wars...destabilize countries...drive refugee patterns, and then fill their nations with third worlders...that is the fault of the majority white population?
When governments initiate policies where their nations are de-industrialized, drive down wages thus dis-incentivizing child birth...that is the fault of the whites who critically think?
"Welp...yer just not fuckin enough...I guess we gotta import millions of 80IQ third worlders..."

And you simple fucks actually believe this?

It started in 1965.
https://www.history.com/news/immigration-act-1965-changes

You're preaching to the choir with me.
You won't find anyone on this board that wants to keep the third-world out of our country more than me ! I am for strong borders, and deporting all illegals, as well as fining and jailing employers who hire illegals !

I'm just saying, the white population created much of the problems we see today because we stopped having kids !
Had we continued to have larger families, we wouldn't be needing as much imported labor as we do now.

And yes, I know all about the 1965 act that put in motion the eventual destruction of America.

63 Canadians dead in that plane crashed last night, meaning the plane was probably mainly Canadians. This is a tragic day for us, and there must be answers for the families.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iran-ukraine-air-crash-canadians-tehran-1.5418610

Ukraine's foreign minister says 63 Canadians are among the dead after a Ukrainian International Airlines flight crashed near Iran's capital, killing everyone aboard the airliner.

The passenger jet crashed on Wednesday, just minutes after taking off from Tehran's main airport, turning farmland into fields of flaming debris.

Foreign Affairs Minister Vadym Prystaiko said Iranian, Ukrainian, Swedish, Afghan, British and German nationals were also aboard the plane. CBC News has reached out to Global Affairs Canada but has not heard back.

Ukraine International Airlines said in a statement that preliminary information suggests there were 176 people on the plane — 167 passengers and nine crew.
I wonder why there were so many canadians in iran?

Persians are considered caucasian...….I know that triggers you...but its ok.....

Persians are considered caucasian...….I know that triggers you...but its ok.....
Caucasians and whites are distinctly different peoples. Kinda like gorillas and knee grows. Alike but different. Nawm sayin?

Forum List

Back