61% of Americans paid no federal income tax last year, study shows

If youre working for someone spending 8 or more hours a day generating profits for them you have a lot of investment.
only time, no money, no interest payments, insurance, no audit time, no inspection time, no regulatory expenses, just time does not earn you 40%

Half of Americans pay no FIT, and yet Democrats wonder why they don't get as big a tax cut as high earners.

Idiots.

Just like taxes I can pay what I am willing?
You can try. If you work for someone else, they usually take out taxes before you have a chance to keep those earnings. Judging by the dumb nature of your posts and questions, I’d advise you just roll over and pay whatever you’re told to pay.

Not really. Youre just fooling yourself if you really believe that.
I should rephrase: If you’re not a worthless uneducated fool, you decide for yourself what you’re willing to work for. People who don’t even understand contractions are generally stupid enough to work for minimum wage.

106.8 million US households owed no taxes last year​

It appears those receiving stimulus payments are not paying their fair share

Good luck getting any agreement on what is a 'fair share'. Almost 60% of federal revenue comes from sources other than income taxes

There is a big difference between "paid no taxes" and "owed no taxes". Americans who "owed no taxes" didn't dodge taxes. They actually paid enough taxes during the year to keep the IRS off their backs. Isn't that a good thing?

So what else is new, but they can vote! Which may explain why we are in the position we are in. My curiosity is how many filed tax returns. Love that word return, like the government is going to return something to you?

Forum List

Back