600 lb life...just heartbreaking

he's right.png

What I never understood about these people is how can they afford the huge amount of food they eat daily?
They can't work yet their food bill must be $200 per day. ... :cool:
Obama put them on disability
You had big fat white trash in trailers and big fat black jungle jogger pigs posting youtubes on how they just got approved for 2000 a month

I don't know how much room there is for me to speak on this subject, but one thing that I have learned in the last year that I think helps when dieting is eating whatever you don't hate out whatever is labeled healthy enough. Carbs are what I have been staying away from and so what I don't hate that are low in carbs is what I've been eating. Sugar free tea with artificial sweetener added and Crystal light drinks are what's been in my cup. Two meat and bread only sandwiches are what I started eating as well as a banana, a few grapes, and a can of soup is what I started having every day for dinner. Eggs and sausage for more meat is what I've had for breakfast. When I hit the three week plateau that I hit back in November, I turned my soup can and fruit into green beans, and cantaloupe which is what I've been on ever since. My bread and meat only sandwich eating is still happening, but a lot of times, I only have just two slices of bread instead of four total.

Since we are on the subject, another thing that I would like to point out is where I believe the real weight is lost. It's been said that the weight is lost in the kitchen compared to the gym. I could be wrong, but I believe that the weight is really lost in the bathroom and while you're in the bed asleep. :) :) :)
God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Five thirty minute blocks a week on the treadmill has been my exercise. From the first of last year's June to the beginning of this year's April which is a nine month period, I lost a total of 90 lbs.

Last edited:
I know, some will say "they did it to themselves". It's rarely that simple and I do of course, watch and listen to people make excuses. They are trapped in their bodies. It can be paralyzing I'm sure. So many stories are heartbreaking as much as they are shocking.

When watching, all I can do is hope they take the advice and take the very big steps to improve their weight. You can sometimes just tell who is going to make it and who won't. When the excuses start early or they just don't seem motivated, you sense they are doomed to fail. It definitely requires a strong internal locus of control and determination.

want to lose 236 pounds of ugly fat?

vote for Biden!

Back in the day, there were a lot of super heavyweights in the WWWF and other wrestling promotions.

Fellow like Haystacks Calhoun from Morgan's Corner, Arkansas and Happy Humphrey from Macon, Georgia, competed at weights over the 600 pound mark and quite successfully as well.

Forum List

Back