6 Mississippi Cops found guilty for torturing two black guys

I'm not a criminal....yet, you sure have no problem claiming black people are responsible for what a portion of their demographic does

So why aren't you responsible for what "white folks" do?

Or is that just something you like to throw at other people?
I would never claim that all black people are responsible for the crimes a portion of their demographic commit. They do have a responsibility to try to tackle the issues that produce that portion of their demographic. Not promote it with drill music, giving awards to "artists" that influence the violence & sexual promiscuity going on in the streets, not blame whites for the sad state of the nuclear family in their demographic, etc.
'White people' are not a culturally homogenous group...unlike the black american demographic. I definitely take responsibility to speak out against unsavory behavior I see from the white people within my sphere of influence, like family & extended family.

Last edited:
I'm not a criminal....yet, you sure have no problem claiming black people are responsible for what a portion of their demographic does

So why aren't you responsible for what "white folks" do?

Or is that just something you like to throw at other people?
we call out white people when they committ crimes,, you blame white people when blacks committ crimes,,

we call out white people when they committ crimes,, you blame white people when blacks committ crimes,,
No, you don't

You don't hold yourself responsible for crimes committed by other white folks -- and you would be a dummy if you did...

By that same token, a black person who is not a criminal shouldn't be held responsible for what some other black person does.....

Crime is the responsibility of the person committing the crime.....but I understand how you would love it if a random black kid is convicted of a crime -- that means 13 million other black people should go to jail too...because, racist logic

I would never claim that all black people are responsible for the crimes a portion of their demographic commit. They do have a responsibility to try to tackle the issues that produce that portion of their demographic. Not promote it with drill music, giving awards to "artists" that influence the violence & sexual promiscuity going on in the streets, not blame whites for the sad state of the nuclear family in their demographic, etc.
'White people' are not a culturally homogenous group...unlike the black american demographic. I definitely take responsibility to speak out against unsavory behavior I see from the white people within my sphere of influence, like family & extended family.
You don't even refer to them as "white people"

You call them everything under the sun but white people....Marxists, globalists, communists, -- none of those terms signify race.....by design....because it's not fun to demonize your own demographic huh?

And no, black folks are not culturally homogenous.....but I understand how when you are desperate to throw blanket statements against black folks, you need to believe that

So when you folks try to point to people like Candace Owens or Thomas Sowell -- and call them a "good black" while you pat them on the head...are they culturally homogenous with all other black people too?

No, you don't

You don't hold yourself responsible for crimes committed by other white folks -- and you would be a dummy if you did...

By that same token, a black person who is not a criminal shouldn't be held responsible for what some other black person does.....

Crime is the responsibility of the person committing the crime.....but I understand how you would love it if a random black kid is convicted of a crime -- that means 13 million other black people should go to jail too...because, racist logic
I never said a word about taking responsibility,, its about calling it out to stop further crimes,, blacks just blame white people or make excuses and do nothing to stop it,,

I never said a word about taking responsibility,, its about calling it out to stop further crimes,, blacks just blame white people or make excuses and do nothing to stop it,,
Yea, not only do we call them out.....we want them to serve time in jail for the crimes they commit

This is another reason why you folks are so full of shit..

when black folks (by large numbers) supported the 94 Crime bill in response to cracking down on crime in their community.....the way it was carried out was racist....and that is what we objected to...

it is funny how you folks both pretend that was a bad bill, but not because of the racist implementation of it...in fact, yall criticized it because it wasn't racist enough...yall are clowns...

You don't even refer to them as "white people"

You call them everything under the sun but white people....Marxists, globalists, communists, -- none of those terms signify race.....by design....because it's not fun to demonize your own demographic huh?

And no, black folks are not culturally homogenous.....but I understand how when you are desperate to throw blanket statements against black folks, you need to believe that

So when you folks try to point to people like Candace Owens or Thomas Sowell -- and call them a "good black" while you pat them on the head...are they culturally homogenous with all other black people too?
#1- I can't speak for anyone but myself. But I must say that is stupidest pile of paranoid schizo posting I have seen in awhile. I call Obama a marxist...he's black. Wtf are you even babbling about?
#2- How they vote says otherwise.
#3- They aren't as far as today's urban black culture, but I'm sure they share a lot of other cultural aspects, as black americans.

Yea, not only do we call them out.....we want them to serve time in jail for the crimes they commit

This is another reason why you folks are so full of shit..

when black folks (by large numbers) supported the 94 Crime bill in response to cracking down on crime in their community.....the way it was carried out was racist....and that is what we objected to...

it is funny how you folks both pretend that was a bad bill, but not because of the racist implementation of it...in fact, yall criticized it because it wasn't racist enough...yall are clowns...
sorry but I am all full up on stupid for the day,,

#1- I can't speak for anyone but myself. But I must say that is stupidest pile of paranoid schizo posting I have seen in awhile. I call Obama a marxist...he's black. Wtf are you even babbling about?
#2- How they vote says otherwise.
#3- They aren't as far as today's urban black culture, but I'm sure they share a lot of other cultural aspects, as black americans.
and a white liberal shares a lot of the same cultural aspects as a white conservative

Because they are white Americans....you are a clown, and your arguments are rooted in a bunch of stupid...

and a white liberal shares a lot of the same cultural aspects as a white conservative

Because they are white Americans....you are a clown, and your arguments are rooted in a bunch of stupid...
But they don't really anymore, that's why white conservatives & white leftists don't get along. Candace & Thomas share about as much culturally with the black american demographic as a whole today as white conservatives & leftists do. Language, food...that's about it.

They all pled guilty.

Did you even read the details? These cops attacked these men who admittedly had done NOTHING, sexually assaulted them, and one got a gun put in his mouth and the cop pulled the trigger.

"In January, the officers entered a house without a warrant and handcuffed and assaulted the two men with stun guns, a sex toy and other objects. The officers mocked them with racial slurs throughout a 90-minute torture session, then devised a cover-up that included planting drugs and a gun, leading to false charges that stood against the victims for months."

If you call this shit "innocent" then you are one sick fuck.
That is some sick stuff, they deserve life in prison.

least they pleas guilty to the truth. they were doing a drug bust and went way over line. they wont see the light day anytime soon.
We've come a long way since Mississippi Burning.

No, you don't

What is maddening is that things could be better. Perfection is not possible for anyone.

Forum List

Back