6 Mississippi Cops found guilty for torturing two black guys

So this small group of black dudes represent ALL black folks in America, is that what your dumbass is trying to tell us.
No. They represent the segment of blacks for whom thug culture is normal & acceptable. Now tell the black people who don't want to be associated with these people to condemn these thugged out bastards, instead of making excuses & blaming white people.

Does that include your fake black girlfriend and her educated father?

There are over 47 million black folks in America, so your dumbass is telling us the majority of us are committing crimes.
No it doesn't include my girlfriend and her father.

No. They represent the segment of blacks for whom thug culture is normal & acceptable. Now tell the black people who don't want to be associated with these people to condemn these thugged out bastards, instead of making excuses & blaming white people.
So is crime normal for whites folks as well, since we know there are whites who commit crime. Give me some examples of some black folks who make excuses for a black person committing crime.

No, just a majority of them.

The two men that were tortured by the cops had done nothing wrong outside of being in a white woman's apt. in Mississippi.

Breonna Taylor had the misfortune of once dating a person that sold drugs. She had long left him.

Elijah McClain was a young black male with the gall to walk home in public.

Andre Hill was shot and killed for simply doing what an officer told him to do.

Thousands and thousands of blacks had their civil rights violated with stop and frisk policies.

Seems to me that if you are going to live in a country that assumes you are a criminal you might as well get something from that every now and then.

So is crime normal for whites folks as well, since we know there are whites who commit crime. Give me some examples of some black folks who make excuses for a black person committing crime.
For a lot of white people it is.

Here's one to start off:

You make excuses for black criminals all the time.

For a lot of white people it is.

Here's one to start off:
Can you point out where he normalized it or said it was acceptable behavior. Chicago doesn't represent ALL black folks in America.

Forum List

Back