6 Mississippi Cops found guilty for torturing two black guys

Internet tough guy talk.

I've survived being shot 6 times point blank with a 9mm and have medical documentation to prove it.

I think I've earned the "tough guy" title.

How many times have you been shot point blank with a handgun in an armed robbery? Oh that's right, ZERO. Your "tough talk" is just that, talk. Mine is tough. Really tough. I've already told the cops if I get my hands on that guy that shot me, he's dead. They say they don't blame me.

True. Stop killing each other & embracing thug culture.
What is Thug Culture?
Ya'll need a group like the Black Panthers, that actually is serious & without dope fiend criminals leading it. Huey Newton had potential, but he was a crackhead that died over a $20 rock in Oakland.
You killed off the Black Panthers, hell you kill off any black organization that is promoting unity and self awareness among black folks.

What group has criminal behavior been normalized in?
All racial/ethnic groups have a segment within their demographic that it has been normalized. For some groups, like latinos/hispanics for example..it is more widespread than it is for...let's just go with asians as the example.

All racial/ethnic groups have a segment within their demographic that it has been normalized. For some groups, like latinos/hispanics for example..it is more widespread than it is for...let's just go with asians as the example.
lol...........you don't know these people yet..........logic is totally ignored.most of these libs here are the only siblings who survived birth in their family

Forum List

Back