6 Black Churches burned

Correll,

I don't know for a fact if you are a racist. I've asked you if you are, but you have not answered.

It is true that several people here think you are, though. Is there a reason for that which you can articulate?

Now...I know you are sensitive about this subject. I assure you that I will in no way intimidate you or punish you.....whether you respond to this post like an adult or not. Please....rest assured that I have no PC agenda here and you are under no threat whatsoever.

Lets work together and find out what has led to this reputation that you seem to have here.

yes there is a reason which i can articulate.

i have done so repeatedly.

there is a witch hunt mentality in regards to race.

sensitive?

not really.

i try to treat people as they treat me.

assholes who launch gratuitous personal attacks will be responded to as they deserve.
You always get mad and start calling names when you get your ass handed to you which happens frequently.

nope. i return the rudeness libs dish out all the time.
Correcting your faulty thought process is not rude. They are trying to help you out.

nonsense.

Time to clear up this childishness about the word "niggardly".

It has been used to show a case where some Righties think that people were overly "PC".

Perhaps they were kind of ignorant, or perhaps not.

Let's see:

Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The word "niggardly", as it has come into our English and US-English lexicons, probably comes from Norse and means to be picky about small things. So, were we to take the word at it's face value, a "niggardly" person would essentially be a henpecker.

Only, as I already stated once, the first six letters of the word, which would be "niggar.." look almost identical to the infamous N word.

The David Howard incident is not the only incident, but Righties love to use it as a cause celebre for blah blah blah black people don't understand blah blah blah you are all too PC blah blah blah.

Ok, so fine, so good.

That's the meaning of the word.

Now, let's look at the actual APPLICATION of the word in recent times:

obama-niggardly_20100331181101_320_240.JPG

Article: It s My Mind Niggardly Obama Sign Causing Controversy

And here is the word, somewhat incomplete. Hmmmm...

dalerobertson.jpg

Article: It s 2010 s Hottest Tea Party Leader Dale Robertson Wonkette

So, no, "niggardly" is in no way a bad word. But it can be used deliberately as a code word for those of ill will.

how did i use it?

Correll,

I don't know for a fact if you are a racist. I've asked you if you are, but you have not answered.

It is true that several people here think you are, though. Is there a reason for that which you can articulate?

Now...I know you are sensitive about this subject. I assure you that I will in no way intimidate you or punish you.....whether you respond to this post like an adult or not. Please....rest assured that I have no PC agenda here and you are under no threat whatsoever.

Lets work together and find out what has led to this reputation that you seem to have here.

yes there is a reason which i can articulate.

i have done so repeatedly.

there is a witch hunt mentality in regards to race.

sensitive?

not really.

i try to treat people as they treat me.

assholes who launch gratuitous personal attacks will be responded to as they deserve.
You always get mad and start calling names when you get your ass handed to you which happens frequently.

nope. i return the rudeness libs dish out all the time.
Correcting your faulty thought process is not rude. They are trying to help you out.

nonsense.
I thought "faulty" sounded more polite but if you are ok with me saying your "nonsense" then thats the word I will use in the future.

It has been used to show a case where some Righties think that people were overly "PC".

Let's see:

The word "niggardly", as it has come into our English and US-English lexicons, probably comes from Norse and means to be picky about small things. So, were we to take the word at it's face value, a "niggardly" person would essentially be a henpecker.

Only, as I already stated once, the first six letters of the word, which would be "niggar.." look almost identical to the infamous N word.

The David Howard incident is not the only incident, but Righties love to use it as a cause celebre for blah blah blah black people don't understand blah blah blah you are all too PC blah blah blah.

Ok, so fine, so good.

dalerobertson.jpg

So, no, "niggardly" is in no way a bad word. But it can be used deliberately as a code word for those of ill will.

how did i use it?

Did I even mention your name in that posting?

No. I didn't.

But if you feel guilty, well, hey...

Let's see:

Ok, so fine, so good.

dalerobertson.jpg

how did i use it?

No. I didn't.

It was not that long ago that we exchanged posts on this very subject, probably less than an hour.

Your pretense that my question was unprompted is exactly the type of intellectual dishonesty that is what i expect from a lib.

and your pretense of trying to address the subject seriously is immediately discarded in favor of a gotcha moment.

The division pimps on both ends have done their job well, an escalation here wouldn't be a shock.

There is no one in a position of real influence trying to heal wounds.

Obama was the perfect guy, but he chose another path.

wow... just wow....

and you're supposed to be one of the "moderate" ones, huh?

lol

why do bigots keep saying it's bigotry to point out racism? :cuckoo:
Because you people are bigots who weaponize PC for political gain.

Easiest question I'll get all day.

The division pimps on both ends have done their job well, an escalation here wouldn't be a shock.

wow... just wow....

and you're supposed to be one of the "moderate" ones, huh?

lol

why do bigots keep saying it's bigotry to point out racism? :cuckoo:
Because you people are bigots who weaponize PC for political gain.

Easiest question I'll get all day.

Hey Mac! Do you feel sad for Mr. Trump today?

Amazing how such a benign post could start such drama.

They're my little Pavlov's dogs.

Sit! Speak!

The above comment was posted by a man who couldn't pass by a thread with the letters "p" and "c" in close proximity to one another......for all the money in a Walmart employees retirement portfolio.

Earmuffs...bitch.

across the south since Roof committed 9 murders in SC.

3 definite arson, 3 still being investigated.
Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?
Did liberal bigots not expect blowback forcing this upheaval of American society? Punishing Roof for his murderous crimes wasn't enough I guess.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Go back to stormfront, pig fucker.

The Victims families openly forgave the shooter.

This was a powerful moment of true Christianity.

Too bad all the white "Christians" missed it.

They were too busy stoking their homophobic rage.

Let's see:

Ok, so fine, so good.

dalerobertson.jpg

how did i use it?

No. I didn't.

It was not that long ago that we exchanged posts on this very subject, probably less than an hour.

Your pretense that my question was unprompted is exactly the type of intellectual dishonesty that is what i expect from a lib.

and your pretense of trying to address the subject seriously is immediately discarded in favor of a gotcha moment.
Did I mention your name in that posting, or not?

No, I did not.

You are a troll with an enormous ego.

Better luck next time.

Oh, and - any white churches burned down last week?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

The Victims families openly forgave the shooter.

This was a powerful moment of true Christianity.

Too bad all the white "Christians" missed it.

They were too busy stoking their homophobic rage.
Essentially, yes.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT....................
WAS A LIE....................
police-shooting-politicization-1-1024x612.jpg

Michael Brown being a good citizen..........and for this they burned Ferguson down.......
maxresdefault.jpg

BUT TO LIBS IT DIDN'T MATTER...........
To the LIBERAL BRIGADE it DIDN'T FAN THE FLAMES...........
20140817_ferg2.jpg

The evidence confirmed the lies............

Forum List

Back