583 threats of violence against conservatives.

I wonder how many more leftist queers will shoot up a school?

Got any links for any "leftist queers" shooting up a school?

BTW.............the school shooting that recently happened wasn't done by a "leftist queer", it was done by a "transgendered female". Might wanna work on getting your terms straight and knowing the difference between the various members of the LGBT community. Painting them all with the same brush only makes your point look weak.

BTW.............the school shooting that recently happened wasn't done by a "leftist queer", it was done by a "transgendered female". Might wanna work on getting your terms straight and knowing the difference between the various members of the LGBT community. Painting them all with the same brush only makes your point look weak.
Not possible there is no such thing as a transgender

Hmm, we do not have gender issues we understand male female
I doubt it. Trying to say what “ science says” about something when you’re science illiterate to begin with, is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:
Gay couple, they go back a long way. Just the tip of the iceberg.

That is not proof of being gay. It's proof that two friends have a sense of humor even about taboo subjects in a polite society. Rudy Giuliani is not gay. Donald Trump is not gay. The only thing your picture proves is that Rudy Giuliani has a serious sense of humor and would do anything to make people laugh, and that Trump played the straight guy in their joke to make people at some gala laugh.

Same thing, a leftist queer. I bet you're one also. Here are some links for you.

1681860622040.jpeg

Okay...........so YOUR law of averages tells you that's not the truth.

But.............if your law of averages is right, then why is it that the Republican party has a faction specifically for LGBT (Log Cabin Republicans)?
I'm just guessing, but it would seem to me gayness would be similar in differing political groups, but might not be similar based on beliefs of differing religious groups.

Not possible there is no such thing as a transgender
I studied human health and other issues in college, Frank. It is known to medical people that out of 100 births, an average of 2 births present children with both male and female organs. 2% of a 330,000,000 population would be .02x330,000,000=6,600,000 people with hormonal differences from the other 323,400,000 single gender persons. Old Time doctors were said to have done a little minor surgery on those born with both sex types, and were usually raised as girls. To my knowledge, that is no longer done unless parents request it.

abs.png

Yah, a leftist indoctrinated queer, fucknugget.

Now go find yourself a cactus and ..you know the rest.

Forum List

Back