583 threats of violence against conservatives.

Why are you confusing separate issues ? Not only that, but you’re making two false statements about each.
Who on the left is saying that a person can change their sexual orientation by deciding that they can? Likewise, are we not told that a man can become a complete and total woman, indistinguishable from a natural born woman, just by deciding that he is?

You really don’t know much about sex and gender do you ?
What don't I know? I don't see where you're dealing with the issues I put forth. Either a man can become gay or straight by deciding to or he can become a real woman by deciding to, but both can't be true.

Have no idea where you’re getting this shit, but it’s bogus.
Sexual attraction isn’t absolute but on a continuum ans variable. Spend some time in a prison.

have no idea what a “ real man “ is. Both the genetic make up and physical appearance though unlikely can vary.

For the most part, being gay doesn’t alter whether you’re male or female. Being a lesbian doesn’t alter it either. Sex isn’t the same as their gender for many people . Deal with it.
Does a straight man become a lesbian woman if he transitions, yes or no?

That’s a decision that needs to be made by the organization.
Personally from a science point of view, what ever a person is born as and goes through normal puberty as, should decide what they should compete as. That’s why hormone therapy is disallowed in most competitions. Imo, that’s the sane way to do it. For normally birthed individuals, Any changes to their gender should not alter what they compete as. They should stay as they were born as.
Well there may be hope for you yet!

Well there may be hope for you yet!
There is none for you. Most organizations don’t allow men to compete vs women. You’re all up tight about the few that do. Is this what you sit around worrying about ?

You’re still confused aren’t you ? Why do you care. Thinking about dating ine ?
Obviously you are unable to answer the question, but instead of acknowledging such, attempt to divert with lame, juvenile something or other. Maybe it's because you were presented with two choices that cannot simultaneously be true and you don't know how to deal with that?

And, if one were to date you, would you be the lesbian or the fake woman?

Obviously you are unable to answer the question, but instead of acknowledging such, attempt to divert with lame, juvenile something or other. Maybe it's because you were presented with two choices that cannot simultaneously be true and you don't know how to deal with that?

And, if one were to date you, would you be the lesbian or the fake woman?
I can’t answer stupid questions when they start out as a lie.
You make assumptions that are fallacies you’ve hesrd from Fix News, the self admitted institute of lies.

I can’t answer stupid questions when they start out as a lie.
You make assumptions that are fallacies you’ve hesrd from Fix News, the self admitted institute of lies.
1. Name the lie. Be specific.
2. Prove I've heard anything from anywhere.
3. What's Fix News? I keep hearing morons talking about it, but it's nowhere to be found.

Does a straight man become a lesbian woman if he transitions, yes or no?
Here is one of many rediculous questions. Hilariously convoluted. You don’t even know what Straight means do you ? Straight man is one who identifies himself as a man who is attracted to women. Why the fk would he transition dumbo. It’s a made up lie. You have to make up fallacies in your FIX NEWS world.

Last edited:
When a straight man "becomes a woman" and still likes women, one of two things is true:

1. He's now a lesbian and has broken the laws we have been told are absolute that forbid that change.
2. He's not really a woman.
Lesbians can get pregnant..

Uhhhhh

I'll go with #2 for 200 please.

He's not really a woman. 👍

There is none for you. Most organizations don’t allow men to compete vs women. You’re all up tight about the few that do. Is this what you sit around worrying about ?
You discount the creep effect that's involved... Ever heard of nip it, nip it in the bud ? No not that nip it, the Barney Fife nip it. ROTFLMBO 🤣

It
Here is one of many rediculous questions. Hilariously convoluted. You don’t even know what Straight means do you ? Straight man is one who identifies himself as a man who is attracted to women. Why the fk would he transition dumbo. It’s a made up lie. You have to make up fallacies in your FIX NEWS world.
It sounds a lot like you're saying that only gay men will transition to become women. Is that your stance and can you back it up? If you don't like that, how about a gay man who transitions to become a woman? If he becomes a real woman who likes men, he is no longer a gay man, but is a straight woman. You can't have it both ways. Either he has gone from homo to heterosexual or HE IS NOT A REAL WOMAN. Which is it? I know which it is, I want to see you write it.

And what is this Fix you keep bringing up, some fictional boogyman you can rant about?

It sounds a lot like you're saying that only gay men will transition to become women.
Not to a sane person. I’m saying no such thing. Claiming that straight men transition to becoming a woman is a fairytail meant to hide one fact. You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Now you’re making up more shit to hide your incompetence. Don’t make up more shit now of what someone else did not say. This is a perfect example of the science illiterates that occupy the right.
Now, you want to claim that in the conservative dictionary of made up shit all these labels mean something else, have at it and sound even dumber.

It

It sounds a lot like you're saying that only gay men will transition to become women. Is that your stance and can you back it up? If you don't like that, how about a gay man who transitions to become a woman? If he becomes a real woman who likes men, he is no longer a gay man, but is a straight woman. You can't have it both ways. Either he has gone from homo to heterosexual or HE IS NOT A REAL WOMAN. Which is it? I know which it is, I want to see you write it.

And what is this Fix you keep bringing up, some fictional boogyman you can rant about?
Most of this is random babble from the mouth of ignorance meant to do what ? Troll ? One of the big problems you conservative gay wannabes have, you’re confused about yourself because you think in absolutes. Gender identification is on a continuum and is not absolute one way or another but usually favors one side or another.. Go to an all male prison and spend a few months there. I’m guessing you’ll get the point, probably more then you want. But you’ll come out a little less dumb.

Or, ask Rudy why he likes to dress up like a woman.

Not to a sane person. I’m saying no such thing. Claiming that straight men transition to becoming a woman is a fairytail meant to hide one fact. You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Now you’re making up more shit to hide your incompetence. Don’t make up more shit now of what someone else did not say. This is a perfect example of the science illiterates that occupy the right.
Now, you want to claim that in the conservative dictionary of made up shit all these labels mean something else, have at it and sound even dumber.
Okay, since you have such a problem with the idea of a straight man who wants to be a woman, let's talk about the miracle that occurs when a gay man becomes a woman, if that's more palatable to your tender feelz.

1. He starts as a gay man who is attracted to other men.
2. He becomes a woman who is attracted to men. This makes him now a straight woman.

So, which is true?

1. He was gay and now is straight. We're told this is impossible.
2. He's not a real woman at all and is just pretending. We're told that's impossible, that he's a woman just because he says he is. And sure, let's go a few steps further and say he's not only said he's a woman, he's had surgery to make his body look more feminine, taken hormones, etc.

You still haven't even come close to addressing this.

Most of this is random babble from the mouth of ignorance meant to do what ? Troll ? One of the big problems you conservative gay wannabes have, you’re confused about yourself because you think in absolutes. Gender identification is on a continuum and is not absolute one way or another but usually favors one side or another.. Go to an all male prison and spend a few months there. I’m guessing you’ll get the point, probably more then you want. But you’ll come out a little less dumb.
We're not talking about prisoners behind bars with no access to females (unless they say they are women too and get put in with other women where they can rape a captive audience. That's happening.), we're talking about people being gay or straight and what happens when they become the opposite gender. It's a beautiful illustration of the ludicrous extents to which this is being carried out that we have to pretend a man can actually be a real woman, and you still won't address this angle. Either he becomes a real woman or he goes from gay to straight or vice versa. Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that he doesn't become a real woman?
Or, ask Rudy why he likes to dress up like a woman.
I don't know Rudy. Where did you meet him that you had the opportunity to ask him that? Was it at a group thing?

We're not talking about prisoners behind bars with no access to females (unless they say they are women too and get put in with other women where they can rape a captive audience. That's happening.), we're talking about people being gay or straight and what happens when they become the opposite gender. It's a beautiful illustration of the ludicrous extents to which this is being carried out that we ohave to pretend a man can actually be a real woman, and you still won't address this angle. Either he becomes a real woman or he goes from gay to straight or vice versa. Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that he doesn't become a real woman?

I don't know Rudy. Where did you meet him that you had the opportunity to ask him that? Was it at a group thing?
Rudy on utube putting on a show.
So you admit, that even heterosexuals engage in homosexual behavior. That’s proof positive that being gay or straight is on a continuum. Or course heterosexual straight males PREFER sex with women. But it doesn’t prevent them from engaging in homosexual acts when the “have to”. That’s proof that being straight is not absolute.

Forum List

Back