58-Year-Old Asian Woman Dragged Down NYC Subway Stairs Dies After Brain Surgery

NYPD identified 52-year-old David Robinson as the man who killed Than Htwe during the botched robbery and released a photo (below) of him asking the public’s help in finding him.

Yes, those old, Asian ladies can be quite a threat.

This is so sad so unfair....to think that an old Asian lady started something?...that is beyond belief ...and then she gets killed for nothing!!!

What a horrible world, with horrible people we are living in. :confused:

You're another reading impaired white
I passed the reading test with an “A”

but you got a “D” for deflection

the unfortunate asian woman

1627528126990.jpeg

was murdered by yet another in a long long list of black criminals

Wow, how stupid can ya get.
It's not stupid. He really believes the killer is a white racist that hates Asians. That's a rejection of reality that doesn't border insanity, but passed over into insanity. Why? Because he could be the next one that pushes Asian women down the steps and still say a white guy did it.

This is what the United States is facing right now.

It's not stupid. He really believes the killer is a white racist that hates Asians. That's a rejection of reality that doesn't border insanity, but passed over into insanity. Why? Because he could be the next one that pushes Asian women down the steps and still say a white guy did it.

This is what the United States is facing right now.

I agree.

Psychopaths in other words.

what shit can an old Asian lady start??????????????

STOP IT and accept the reality of what happened!

she was killed FOR NOTHING
She was not killed for nothing. She was killed for sport. For entertainment. Don't you think black men should enjoy themselves? Racist.

She was not killed for nothing. She was killed for sport. For entertainment. Don't you think black men should enjoy themselves? Racist.

The creature who did this to this lady should be sentenced to death.

That is, of course if there is any Justice left in this Banana Republic of America under Biden.

The killer is not Black you inbred monkey. Her son is the one that drug her down the steps.
I understand that some black people are not capable of having a civil discussion because of something that happened to their ancestor in 1619

But this is not the ghetto where racial slurs are freely exchanged

as for the black killer see post #56

I understand that some black people are not capable of having a civil discussion because of something that happened to their ancestor in 1619

But this is not the ghetto where racial slurs are freely exchanged

as for the black killer see post #56
"The son grabbed onto his mother as he got dragged and they both tumbled down the steps."

Forum List

Back