58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump. What say you?

Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am POSITIVE that ALL the indictments are for political reasons. And I think you do too but leftists aren't allowed to say that and won't admit they condone it.
Based on what?

Why should anyone treat your baseless assertions as fact?

In a recent McLaughlin Group poll, 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump.

56% of those polled say Biden wants Trump jailed before the election.

What say you?

(You can change your vote if any discussion changes your mind.)

PATRIOTS please vote.
Sorry, useless poll. Biased and loaded poll question, by design.

In valid polls, 3 out of 5 think the election subversion trial should occur before the election.

A plurality thinks Trump should face imprisonment, if convicted.

Sorry, useless poll. Biased and loaded poll question, by design.

In valid polls, 3 out of 5 think the election subversion trial should occur before the election.

A plurality thinks Trump should face imprisonment, if convicted.

Depend on one's definition of a 'valid poll.' If a majority of Americans did not want Trump elected again according to the polls, I'm pretty sure there would be no prosecutions.

It establishes that you're an incredulous rube, to augment being a total fucking hack.
Nothing, as I figured.

Wade attending some meetings where WH Council was present does not establish that WH interfered in their investigation.

He should but then again he should also resign as president and I don't see much of a chance of that happening either.

You're very big on demanding 'evidence' from others while providing none yourself.
I didn't make the claim, you did. Normal, educated adults understand that the burden of proof lies on you.

Cultists however think things become true just because they fell out of their own mouths. Then they think everyone else has to prove them wrong. This is very childish and anti.Intellectual behavior that is caused by the backward thinking required of cultists.

Normal adults also understand that tantrums are not a good substitute for evidence.

Nothing, as I figured.

Wade attending some meetings where WH Council was present does not establish that WH interfered in their investigation.
Oh fuck off, you incredulous rube hack...."Attending meetings" doesn't generate billable hours.

You think that Wade billed for 24 hours to the WH Council's office, because they were talking about their fantasy football teams?

Forum List

Back