58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump. What say you?

Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In a recent McLaughlin Group poll, 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump.

56% of those polled say Biden wants Trump jailed before the election.

What say you?

(You can change your vote if any discussion changes your mind.)

PATRIOTS please vote.
I really have a hard time seeing why anyone would want politicians telling prosecutors who to prosecute and who to go easy on.

That seems pretty opposed to American values.

I say that you folks are lying to yerself.
They have their narratives -- from "rigged election" to "witch hunt" to "fake news" to "Trump's the victim" -- and absolutely nothing is going to change that. Period.

The best we can do is observe, do what we can electorally, hope we get past this, and try to learn from it. That's it. We're in uncharted waters.

If there was any attempt to influence by him or others, he must immediately recant and refrain.

Otherwise, they should not be involved other than to hold to account those in leadership positions who he can influence.

AGs should not be above the law themselves. You don't want political interference but citizens elect politicians to operate on their behalf and to uphold the U.S Constitution (Charter of Rights in Canada). If politicians are not ensuring that this is upheld who will?

He should order the FBI and their legal experts to determine if this entire charade is on the level.
He or whomever is acting in his stead already know the answer to that. And it is pretty much a certainty that the administration or deep state is running the whole thing.

And?

Bill Barr, Trump own AG and lifelong Republican told you Trump pretty clearly broke the law, yet you are sure that DOJ indicted him for political reason? WHY?
^^^
Exactly the brand of party man hack sap referenced in #11.

Because nothing screams "CREDIBILITY" more loudly than a Bush prop player, who lied through his teeth when he claimed that his office had investigated the 2020 election cheating.

I don’t take stage directions from assclown pussies like you.

You’re the flaming retard who claimed that there was “no” evidence.

I don’t care at all if you express disregard for the sources. The point is, there is evidence. Now, then: toddle off.
yep, get lost. You have nothing but nutbag bullshit.

In a recent McLaughlin Group poll, 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump.

What say you?

PATRIOTS please vote.
JusttheNews.com says it is modern, middle of the road, and just facts. It is all of that from a MAGA viewpoint.

And?

Bill Barr, Trump own AG and lifelong Republican told you Trump pretty clearly broke the law, yet you are sure that DOJ indicted him for political reason? WHY?
I am POSITIVE that ALL the indictments are for political reasons. And I think you do too but leftists aren't allowed to say that and won't admit they condone it.

^^^
Exactly the brand of party man hack sap referenced in #11.

Because nothing screams "CREDIBILITY" more loudly than a Bush prop player, who lied through his teeth when he claimed that his office had investigated the 2020 election cheating.

?

Bill Barr's office did investigate 2020 election fraud claims, they didn't find any of them credible.

His office's findings were ultimately shown correct - recounts and court cases that followed failed to establish any significant fraud Trump campaign was claiming.

I know you MAGAs have trouble digesting that but that outcome is history itself now, so you should probably find some sane way to deal with it.

Last edited:
it's only a "given" in your partisan head.

To anyone that likes to belive stuff for GOOD REASONS it is not a given, it's a just a baseless conspiracy.

I've never seen any evidence Biden was interfrering in any politically sensitive prosecutions, so I don't have a reason to belive it - simple.
Uh-huh....Nathan Wade's invoices, billing the office of the WH Council, are just a "conspiracy theory".

Total.....fucking.....hack.

What say you?

PATRIOTS please vote.

IMO Biden isn't controlling the attacks against TRUMP, he doesn't have to. TRUMP being elected again is a threat to a whole lot more people than just the Biden crime family.

I really have a hard time seeing why anyone would want politicians telling prosecutors who to prosecute and who to go easy on.

That seems pretty opposed to American values.
I want politicians who initiate/promote/fund political prosecutions of political opponents to not do that. Is that okay with you?

As to the Federal cases, the Potato should order them dismissed.

As to the state cases, just as the Brandon Regime inserted itself into the processes, so too they should now extricate their involvement by seeking to have the State cases dismissed too. (They cannot order it. Jurisdiction. But they CAN retract what they’ve already done.)

Last edited:
I want politicians who initiate/promote/fund political prosecutions of political opponents to not do that. Is that okay with you?
I don’t think Biden had anything to do with “initiating” Trump’s prosecution.

No way!

Put them in the octagon!
I don't care if they are jailed. They should be exposed for the unethical dishonest operatives that they are. But I will be a happy camper if they just call it off before we do lose what they call 'our democracy.'

Forum List

Back