58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump. What say you?

Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wrong. If the scumbag ever respected our system, he and his cohorts wouldn’t have sought the politicalmoersecutionsnof Trumonin the first place.

Bullshit. There is exactly zero evidence Biden has ever involved himself in anything relating to Trump's many indictments.

You just make up whatever the hell you want to and then come down here to throw it up on the internetz.

I fully support actually holding politicians accountable. However, that isnt what this country does.
This is just an attack on the peaches-n-chief. Which I dont agree with. "lawfare" as they say.
So im torn about the question.
Many strongly believe Biden and company are fully behind ALL the prosecutions. I pretty much 100% believe that myself. And that is so unethical and dangerous for the country it removes any conflict from my vote.

You clearly don't know anything about Soviet trials and how they fundamentally differ from our justice system.

Again, you clearly just engage in mindless muttering. What you claim is “obvious” isn’t obvious and it’s not even true.
You say you are lawyer but you post like an ignorant nutbag, ready to shit all over American justice system at a drop of Trump's hat.
You’re the one who is demonstrating endless disdain for our justice system.

It is supposed to be fair from the get go. It isn’t supposed to be tool of partisan political vermin.

I realize you don’t like Trump. I also don’t care how you feel about him. But, instead of bleating about American Justice when it’s being abused and mauled, if you actually cared about it, you’d protest what the Brandon DOJ has been doing.

Many strongly believe Biden and company are fully behind ALL the prosecutions. I pretty much 100% believe that myself.

Because you are nutbags and belive whatever you want to, with no evidence required.

Trump own AG and lifelong Republican explains to you that Trump pretty clearly broke the law and you still belive that Biden had to do something for Trump to face legal consequences.

I fully support actually holding politicians accountable. However, that isnt what this country does.
This is just an attack on the peaches-n-chief. Which I dont agree with. "lawfare" as they say.
So im torn about the question.
There is no question that Trump has broken laws, as we all have. The question becomes, how serous are they really?

What is clear to me though, as it is you and the rest of the country who does not have TDS is, this is a witch hunt. There is no interest in justice or protecting people from harm, rather, it is all about winning elections.

And the corruption from the Biden's and the Swamp is continually ignored.

The abuse of powers during this process is something the country will never recover from.

Because of this, I say the corruption and evil behind Biden is far worse than Trump.

I think there is a lot of truth in this though. But so far as our leaders go I think it is desire for the money and power for themselves that drives them more than rage and hate.

We're calmly saying Biden should continue to be totally hands off. You're spinning a BigLie that he's involved for money and power.

Your constant gaslighting won't work on anyone outside of your corrupt cult. Your side uses lawfare as policy, our side doesn't. Your side says that all members of TheParty are automatically above the law, our side doesn't.

As is the case every time, moral high ground to the liberals.

Brandon has no intention of lifting a finger.

He wants these Soviet style show trials for purely partisan political-attack purposes.

What he has already done here in this regard is reprehensible. But the senile old turd isn’t about to suddenly behave in a moral fashion.
I doubt he is even aware of most of it or is calling the shots himself. But he or whoever is acting in his stead should call it all off. Prosecuting and jailing political opponents pretty much ensures we will have a totalitarian government in our not distant future.

See?...Totally called the shot! :thewave:
Dion't worry. Given your history here, everyone knew you'd cry and run when challenged to back up your ChinaLies, so you didn't disappoint anyone.

Anyways, I asked you for the latest talking point from Beijing, not the old talking points. So what are they?

We're calmly saying Biden should continue to be totally hands off. You're spinning a BigLie that he's involved for money and power.

Your constant gaslighting won't work on anyone outside of your corrupt cult. Your side uses lawfare as policy, our side doesn't. Your side says that all members of TheParty are automatically above the law, our side doesn't.

As is the case every time, moral high ground to the liberals.
This is so non sequitur to the topic and so dishonest it doesn't merit a response. Have a good day.

Which is exactly what a President that respects our justice system should be (not) doing.
But since it is pretty much a given that the administration and its obedient DOJ are driving the process, the honorable and American thing would be for the President to tell everybody to back off and let the voters decide.

I doubt he is even aware of most of it or is calling the shots himself. But he or whoever is acting in his stead should call it all off. Prosecuting and jailing political opponents pretty much ensures we will have a totalitarian government in our not distant future.
Yet it's what your party has been trying for years, and you fully support it.

You're as Stalinist as a person can get.

When will we see you condemning all the fake investigations into Biden? Never. Because, like I said, you adore that Soviet-style stuff.

You can run now, declaring that addressing the truth is beneath you. You always do. China needs to hire better cut-and-paste monkeys.

But since it is pretty much a given that the administration and its obedient DOJ are driving the process

it's only a "given" in your partisan head.

To anyone that likes to belive stuff for GOOD REASONS it is not a given, it's a just a baseless conspiracy.

I've never seen any evidence Biden was interfrering in any politically sensitive prosecutions, so I don't have a reason to belive it - simple.

I'd say so even if it were Biden.

This whole thing is a mockery of our country and our legal system. Doesn't matter if it's trump or someone else.

This isn't about right and left, this is about a presidential administration trying to attack and jail and keep a person from being elected.

Biden talks about how trump is trying to destroy democracy, but the reality is Biden is trying to destroy democracy by making it so we can't vote for the person he wants. He is trying to away Americans ability to vote for the person they want.

Forum List

Back