58% of the Russian population supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine

A lie is a lie
Statists Have to Create Credible Scare-Stories

Since we had a monopoly on nukes and could have easily stopped Soviet expansion, Harry Truman was the President who threw Eastern Europe under the bus, just like he later did with the north of Korea. The military-industrial-media-educationist complex needed a viable enemy, so Communism had to be allowed to strengthen enough to fit that bill.

58% of the Russian population supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That is because 58% of the population believe the lies fed to them by Putin.

The dumbass Russians who believe the lies told them by Putin are exactly like the dumbass Americans believe the lies told them by Trump.

The similarities are scary.

58% is according "independent" (looks like pro-American) researchers. The Russian officials said about 68% support and 22 do not support.

And yes, I'm pretty sure, that an average Russian is much better informed about the situation in Russia, Ukraine, DPR and LPR than TWP journalists.

58% is according "independent" (looks like pro-American) researchers. The Russian officials said about 68% support and 22 do not support.

And yes, I'm pretty sure, that an average Russian is much better informed about the situation in Russia, Ukraine, DPR and LPR than TWP journalists.

Thanks for your "opinion", Russian troll.

LOL

TWP journalist?

Is that what they taught you in skool was the reason why FDR gave it away?
WTF are you talking about?

The Russian Army was squatting firmly in Poland in 1945.

How do you "give that away"?

WTF are you talking about?

The Russian Army was squatting firmly in Poland in 1945.

How do you "give that away"?
The Trump minions are pro-Putin minions. None of these idiots think for themselves. They follow what any excessively authoritarian individual.

Forum List

Back