58% of the Russian population supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
58% of the Russian population supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That is because 58% of the population believe the lies fed to them by Putin.

The dumbass Russians who believe the lies told them by Putin are exactly like the dumbass Americans believe the lies told them by Trump.

The similarities are scary.

Don't forget that Republicans here overwhelmingly supported the Iraq war and ate up all the propaganda, too. So I am not even a tiny bit surprised the socially conservative nationalists in Russia support this war, since I lived through a version of that.

The dumbass Russians who believe the lies told them by Putin are exactly like the dumbass Americans believe the lies told them by Trump.
...are exactly like the dumbass Americans who believe the lies told by Biden and the Democrats... who are exactly like the dumbass Americans who believe the lies told by the mainstream media...

Don't forget that Republicans here overwhelmingly supported the Iraq war and ate up all the propaganda, too. So I am not even a tiny bit surprised the socially conservative nationalists in Russia support this war, since I lived through a version of that.

David Walsh
8 February 2003​

Following US Secretary of State Colin Powell’s presentation to the United Nations Security Council February 5, leading Democrats rushed to support the Bush administration’s war drive.

Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut, a longtime supporter of a US war on Iraq, was the most bloodthirsty, calling for an invasion in the coming weeks. Lieberman suggested that UN support, while preferable, is not necessary. “Patience is a virtue,” he said, “but too much patience with dangerous lawlessness is a vice.”

Rep. Dick Gephardt of Missouri and Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts urged Bush to strengthen international alliances as part of the preparation for a military assault. Kerry declared, “With such strong evidence in front of them, it is now incumbent on the UN to respect its own mandates, and stand up for our common goal of either bringing about Iraq’s peaceful disarmament or moving forward with the decisive military victory of a multilateral coalition.”

Not content with expressing support for Powell’s speech, Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina indicated his retroactive support for the Bush administration, saying that he has “long argued that Saddam Hussein is a grave threat and that he must be disarmed. Iraq’s behavior during the past few months has done nothing to change my mind.” Edwards commented, “Secretary of State Powell made a powerful case. This is a real challenge for the Security Council to act.”

Recovering from heart surgery before deciding whether to enter the presidential race, Senator Bob Graham of Florida indicated his concern about the links Powell alleged between Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and terrorist groups. “I am outraged that four months have passed with little effort having been made to increase the security of our people,” Graham said.

David Walsh

8 February 2003​

Following US Secretary of State Colin Powell’s presentation to the United Nations Security Council February 5, leading Democrats rushed to support the Bush administration’s war drive.

Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut, a longtime supporter of a US war on Iraq, was the most bloodthirsty, calling for an invasion in the coming weeks. Lieberman suggested that UN support, while preferable, is not necessary. “Patience is a virtue,” he said, “but too much patience with dangerous lawlessness is a vice.”

Rep. Dick Gephardt of Missouri and Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts urged Bush to strengthen international alliances as part of the preparation for a military assault. Kerry declared, “With such strong evidence in front of them, it is now incumbent on the UN to respect its own mandates, and stand up for our common goal of either bringing about Iraq’s peaceful disarmament or moving forward with the decisive military victory of a multilateral coalition.”

Not content with expressing support for Powell’s speech, Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina indicated his retroactive support for the Bush administration, saying that he has “long argued that Saddam Hussein is a grave threat and that he must be disarmed. Iraq’s behavior during the past few months has done nothing to change my mind.” Edwards commented, “Secretary of State Powell made a powerful case. This is a real challenge for the Security Council to act.”

Recovering from heart surgery before deciding whether to enter the presidential race, Senator Bob Graham of Florida indicated his concern about the links Powell alleged between Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and terrorist groups. “I am outraged that four months have passed with little effort having been made to increase the security of our people,” Graham said.
What a total waste of time that post was. I remember you sheep calling me a soldier hating traitor for years for wanting to end what you now call a "stupid war." So don't deny being as stupid as these ultra nationalist Russians, you then was no different than how they are now. Btw 97% of GOP Senators and Congressmen voted for the war, 42% of Democrat Senators and Congressmen voted for the war. So you look even stupider by pretending there was equal support in the beginning.

What a total waste of time that post was. I remember you sheep calling me a soldier hating traitor for years for wanting to end what you now call a "stupid war." So don't deny being as stupid as these ultra nationalist Russians, you then was no different than how they are now. Btw 97% of GOP Senators and Congressmen voted for the war, 42% of Democrat Senators and Congressmen voted for the war. So you look even stupider by pretending there was equal support in the beginning.
Hey moron, you made it out to be a Republican war. I just proved you wrong. The second Iraq war shouldn't have happened. We should have captured Saddam in the first one before leaving. I never termed it a stupid war. You have to set up false claims in order to sound smart. Sorry, that didn't happen. No way are you smart.

Hey moron, you made it out to be a Republican war.
It was 100% a republican war. Republicans set the table, republicans lied about the conditions, and republicans spent years viciously attacking anybody who spoke out against the war. Republicans made the mothers of dead soldiers into enemies, calling them traitors. I'll never forgive the GOP for your behavior under W. Bush. Just like Russians 10 years from now should never forgive their own bloodthirsty nationalists. Those bloodthirsty shits are going to be claiming, like you, that the opposition to the war was just as responsible for starting it. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. Everyday you cheered as civilians were slaughtered and caskets came home draped in American flags. Fuck you.

It was 100% a republican war. Republicans set the table, republicans lied about the conditions, and republicans spent years viciously attacking anybody who spoke out against the war. Republicans made the mothers of dead soldiers into enemies, calling them traitors. I'll never forgive the GOP for your behavior under W. Bush. Just like Russians 10 years from now should never forgive their own bloodthirsty nationalists. Those bloodthirsty shits are going to be claiming, like you, that the opposition to the war was just as responsible for starting it. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. Everyday you cheered as civilians were slaughtered and caskets came home draped in American flags. Fuck you.
lol. What an emotional moron.

58% of the Russian population supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That is because 58% of the population believe the lies fed to them by Putin.

Maul that 40-mile -long convoy outside of Kyiv and serve-up a few thousand more Russkie KIA and that'll change fast enough...

...are exactly like the dumbass Americans who believe the lies told by Biden and the Democrats... who are exactly like the dumbass Americans who believe the lies told by the mainstream media...
Do you realize you are proving my point that minions like you believe the lies of Trump like the minions in Russia believe Putin.

Did you notice that Putin kicked the fake news out of Russia. Does that sound familiar.

You are such an idiot you are probably agreeing that Putin has every right to kick the "fake" news out of Russia.

Do you realize you are proving my point that minions like you believe the lies of Trump like the minions in Russia believe Putin.

Did you notice that Putin kicked the fake news out of Russia. Does that sound familiar.

You are such an idiot you are probably agreeing that Putin has every right to kick the "fake" news out of Russia.
Hopefully this post is nothing more than a mediocre troll.

If you can't see that you are being led by the nose by the MSM just like we were in Iraq...I can't help you.

We were fooled once.

Shame on us.

But I'm not going to be fooled again.

I suppose it is your turn...since only wise men learn from the mistakes of others...I don't have high hopes you're not going to be duped.

I was 26 when I supported going back to Iraq...fresh out of a six year enlistment in the Army.

What's your excuse?

Sounds a lot like you lefties except you swallow 100% of what CNN spoon feeds you.

Of course when Joe Biden feeds you lies you never believe them right?

Wait if 58% of Russians support Putin then aren't we also being lied to since our propaganda media is telling us Putin has no support... :eusa_think:

Hopefully this post is nothing more than a mediocre troll.

If you can't see that you are being led by the nose by the MSM just like we were in Iraq...I can't help you.

We were fooled once.

Shame on us.

But I'm not going to be fooled again.

I suppose it is your turn...since only wise men learn from the mistakes of others...I don't have high hopes you're not going to be duped.

I was 26 when I supported going back to Iraq...fresh out of a six year enlistment in the Army.

What's your excuse?
That is a lot of babble. I am not sure what you are trying to say.
I thank you for your service.
Be a conservative but do not be a Trump minion. He is conning everyone. Look at his history. His mentor was Roy Cohn. he loves Putin.

Forum List

Back