58% of the Russian population supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine

It was 100% a republican war. Republicans set the table, republicans lied about the conditions, and republicans spent years viciously attacking anybody who spoke out against the war. Republicans made the mothers of dead soldiers into enemies, calling them traitors. I'll never forgive the GOP for your behavior under W. Bush. Just like Russians 10 years from now should never forgive their own bloodthirsty nationalists. Those bloodthirsty shits are going to be claiming, like you, that the opposition to the war was just as responsible for starting it. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. Everyday you cheered as civilians were slaughtered and caskets came home draped in American flags. Fuck you.
Say what you typed is true. Then most Repub voters have wised up. They wise up a dozen years ago or so and it has grown in numbers. But somehow now you who promote yourselves of peace are war mongers. And a lot of the media and unelected politicians who were Neo Cons have switched sides. Or perhaps were never on any side from the get go. No more patriotic Americans coming home in caskets or disabled from useless and endless wars with no one winning but the elites.

Don't forget that Republicans here overwhelmingly supported the Iraq war and ate up all the propaganda, too. So I am not even a tiny bit surprised the socially conservative nationalists in Russia support this war, since I lived through a version of that.
Remember when 80% of democrats believed Obama when he said you could keep your doctor and shovel ready jobs?

I do not believe everything Biden says. I am not a big Biden fan. I think he is doing a good job on Ukraine
You also thought FDR did a good job also by surrendering Poland and East Germany for forty years, huh?

58% of the Russian population supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That is because 58% of the population believe the lies fed to them by Putin.

The dumbass Russians who believe the lies told them by Putin are exactly like the dumbass Americans believe the lies told them by Trump.

The similarities are scary.

It's actually kind of surprising that the number isn't higher...given the propaganda they push.

State run media and all

Kinda like having nothing but Fox News

Say what you typed is true. Then most Repub voters have wised up. They wise up a dozen years ago or so and it has grown in numbers. But somehow now you who promote yourselves of peace are war mongers. And a lot of the media and unelected politicians who were Neo Cons have switched sides. Or perhaps were never on any side from the get go. No more patriotic Americans coming home in caskets or disabled from useless and endless wars with no one winning but the elites.
Wtf are you talking about you're in like a 2% minority in this country that supports Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Maybe you wised up. Great. Now realize that the support you are seeing for Putin in Russia is from people who were just like you back then. It doesn't matter how we feel about that, just that you understand it.

58% of the Russian population supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That is because 58% of the population believe the lies fed to them by Putin.

The dumbass Russians who believe the lies told them by Putin are exactly like the dumbass Americans believe the lies told them by Trump.

The similarities are scary.

58% of Russians don't even know their army has invaded Ukraine because of the total censorship.

Forum List

Back