57 Buffalo cops resign from response team after officers suspended for shoving 75-year-old man to ground; DA investigating incident

Wow, did ANYONE expect this?! I will say, whatever side you are on the issue of the push that hurt that older gentleman, this response is that of people truly putting their money where their mouth is.

57 Buffalo cops resign from response team after officers suspended for shoving 75-year-old man to ground; DA investigating incident

All 57 officers of the Buffalo Police Emergency Response team resigned Friday afternoon in support of two police officers who were suspended without pay after shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground during a protest.

A police union representative told WKBW that the officers were following orders given to them by Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Gramaglia to clear the area and do not believe they were in the wrong.

While the members of the emergency response team resigned from their specific roles, they did not resign from the police department altogether and are still employed.

Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said in a statement his office "is aware of developments related to the world assignments of certain members of the Buffalo police force."

He added: "At this time, we can confirm that contingency plans are in place to maintain police services and ensure public safety within our community."

He was not shoved to the ground. He was shoved and stumbled over his own two feet before falling backwards, striking his head on the sidewalk.

A distinction without a difference.

If you shove someone and they trip over their own 2 feet crack their skull on the pavement and die you will be charged with manslaughter at the very least

Nope. The cop cannot be charged with manslaughter due to the old man's conduct.

What conduct? he didn't even touch that asshole cop

lol another stupid lie. The creepy old faggot deliberately tried to block their way, and he reached out and pawed their shirts more than once. you gimps just think anybody should be able to do anything they want to cops, because you're criminal sociopaths and deviants.

Last edited:
He did trip on his own. Watch the video and see where he was pushed and how many steps he took backwards before falling.
The shoving resulted in him falling and hitting his head.

You fucking pathetic bootlicker
He was in the way of police doing their job. Like I said in the beginning. They need to shoot these trouble makers and it would already be over. How many innocent people are going to die before you wake up? Floyd was a meth head, the world is a better place without him.
Kill yourself, trash
That's the tolerance I'm talking about!
You get no tolerance, trash. Fuck you
The true example of liberalism.
You want tolerance, but won’t give tolerance. Here’s another fuck you. Go play in traffic, you fucking piece of garbage
Like the tolerance you people gave Bree?

Who? Did you mean Drew Brees?
He disagreed with the NFL players kneeling and he ended up having to apologize for it. No free speech if liberals don't like it.
He chose to apologize. I didnt see anyone holding a gun to his head and furthermore he doubled down on his apology when the fat fuck up in the WH said he shouldnt have apologized.
We live in nazi times. You believe in this. But it will bite you in the azz. It does all the time. We will be no different. There are to many Non Progs who can work in your new nazi utopia. The system will be like an ocean wave that can not be stopped until the wave ends. And with the memory of what you cause, do their job to the fullest to cause pain. To many people, not enough money and a dumbing down of the population through many not getting an education to fill jobs through political correctness and quotas. Pay attention to these things.

He did trip on his own. Watch the video and see where he was pushed and how many steps he took backwards before falling.

He was in the way of police doing their job. Like I said in the beginning. They need to shoot these trouble makers and it would already be over. How many innocent people are going to die before you wake up? Floyd was a meth head, the world is a better place without him.
Kill yourself, trash
You want tolerance, but won’t give tolerance. Here’s another fuck you. Go play in traffic, you fucking piece of garbage

He disagreed with the NFL players kneeling and he ended up having to apologize for it. No free speech if liberals don't like it.
He chose to apologize. I didnt see anyone holding a gun to his head and furthermore he doubled down on his apology when the fat fuck up in the WH said he shouldnt have apologized.
We live in nazi times. You believe in this. But it will bite you in the azz. It does all the time. We will be no different. There are to many Non Progs who can work in your new nazi utopia. The system will be like an ocean wave that can not be stopped until the wave ends. And with the memory of what you cause, do their job to the fullest to cause pain. To many people, not enough money and a dumbing down of the population through many not getting an education to fill jobs through political correctness and quotas. Pay attention to these things.
The thing about non progs is that you can smell them. You can see it in their body language. You can provoke them and they will spill the beans. I have been given a mandate to draw out as many as possible where I work. My manager is tired of the bullshit.

Kill yourself, trash

The thing about non progs is that you can smell them. You can see it in their body language. You can provoke them and they will spill the beans. I have been given a mandate to draw out as many as possible where I work. My manager is tired of the bullshit.

Your Mom told you to get rid of your friends, it was time for your enema again?

It was one cop and I'm sure he didn't think the guy would trip on that concrete ball...the other cop got on his phone and called an ambulance...and then the cops had to attend to the rioters rushing towards them....at least that's what I saw on the video...
And the old dude lost his balance in part because he was trying to scan the police como frequencies with his phone.

He is part of some organized group that could use the scans. He is not some innocent doofus.

Watch what h e does with his phone.

Last edited:
1. A few minutes ago, I saw a snippet of a video of this incident.

2. I saw some cops trying to clear an area.

3. I saw my fellow senior citizen rush up to the cops and mouth off.

4. I saw an officer push him away. The push did not look especially forceful. It looked as if the cop was brushing off a pest.

5. I am guessing that the old dude is an old-time liberal who is used to whining loudly about everything.

6. He should realize that he is too frail to go around confronting cops and that he should stay away from street protests.
wow I guess there is no behavior of the police that you people won't rationalize away.

There was no need to do what that cop did whatsoever

They were ordered to clear the street! There is not need to say, "Pretty please, with sugar on top?"
there was no need to resort to force as the first thing.

4. I saw an officer push him away. The push did not look especially forceful. It looked as if the cop was brushing off a pest.

5. I am guessing that the old dude is an old-time liberal who is used to whining loudly about everything.

6. He should realize that he is too frail to go around confronting cops and that he should stay away from street protests.
wow I guess there is no behavior of the police that you people won't rationalize away.

That's quite a leap to make. No one condones what Chauvin did because beyond murdering Floyd he precluded Floyd's incarceration and the chance for The People to investigate him. Frankly, I think Floyd knew something about Chauvin and the police department and now he can't tell.

Setting that aside, the old fart who did not think with his logic and went with his emotions in confronting those officers was a dumb fuck who got what he deserved.
No it's not a leap at all and there are plenty of people here who are saying everything the cops do is OK with them

That's quite a leap to make. No one condones what Chauvin did because beyond murdering Floyd he precluded Floyd's incarceration and the chance for The People to investigate him. Frankly, I think Floyd knew something about Chauvin and the police department and now he can't tell.

Setting that aside, the old fart who did not think with his logic and went with his emotions in confronting those officers was a dumb fuck who got what he deserved.
No it's not a leap at all and there are plenty of people here who are saying everything the cops do is OK with them
Nice STRAWMAN............Total BS........and nice try. YAWN

Let's put it this way: There have been plenty who expressed their agreement with shoving an elderly, frail man to within an inch of his life, or to kneel, in plain daylight, on a black man's neck until he is dead. In this light, it is very hard to see what would not be OK with them.

Except, of course, announcing a visit, and having a talk with one of their own ranks, and prosecuting him for lying to LEO, that would be atrocious.

Nice STRAWMAN............Total BS........and nice try. YAWN
Really?

Have you been reading the same posts I have?

The old man had it coming. Floyd had it coming

The cops are doing everything the way they should.

You are blind and deaf

They were ordered to clear the street! There is not need to say, "Pretty please, with sugar on top?"

Force was not the first resort. They were warned, and then approached in a line.

Force was not the first resort. They were warned, and then approached in a line.

It was the first resort in dealing with a non compliant elderly man.

Why do you lie? I just posted what happened and you deny it. Elderly men can kill you just as easy as a young man if armed.

Why do you lie? I just posted what happened and you deny it. Elderly men can kill you just as easy as a young man if armed.

I didn't lie.

The guy was noncompliant so the cop resorted to violence.

In no world was a 75 year old unarmed man a threat to that cop but he just had to deck the guy

It was one cop and I'm sure he didn't think the guy would trip on that concrete ball...the other cop got on his phone and called an ambulance...and then the cops had to attend to the rioters rushing towards them....at least that's what I saw on the video...
And the old dude lost his balance in part because he was trying to scan the police como frequencies with his phone.

He is part of some organized group that could use the scans. He is not some innocent doofus.

Watch what h e does with his phone.

Yes, whatever he had in his hand (looked like a phone) was being used by the old dude in a scanning motion very close to the officer's left side where he had some kind of pack-type case. Perhaps he was trying to skim a BlueTooth signal or scanning a comm frequency.

Yes, whatever he had in his hand (looked like a phone) was being used by the old dude in a scanning motion very close to the officer's left side where he had some kind of pack-type case. Perhaps he was trying to skim a BlueTooth signal or scanning a comm frequency.
A NYPD cop was on some show I watched, I think it was Lou Dobbs and he said that is what the guy was doing and when the cops saw that they pushed him away to stop him.

So they guy provoked the push that moved him back, and the clumsy goof fell by tripping all of his own accord.

These cops should be cleared, not arrested. They were doing their jobs as trained to do. The city failed to back them up and so 57 of their cops on that security team resigned from it.

We, the public, have to stop buying into all these click bait lies against our men in blue who protect us, or we will have chaos, each man for himself alone.

They are wrong

The two cops were out of line
The first post from the link says it all; "The old guy knew exactly what he was doing. I don`t care of sex race or age unless under than 18. You put yourself in danger on purpose then face it like a man not a child."

I didn't lie.

The guy was noncompliant so the cop resorted to violence.

In no world was a 75 year old unarmed man a threat to that cop but he just had to deck the guy

He did not deck the guy or he would have fallen where he stood, and not 15 feet backwards! Why do you lie?

A NYPD cop was on some show I watched, I think it was Lou Dobbs and he said that is what the guy was doing and when the cops saw that they pushed him away to stop him.

So they guy provoked the push that moved him back, and the clumsy goof fell by tripping all of his own accord.

These cops should be cleared, not arrested. They were doing their jobs as trained to do. The city failed to back them up and so 57 of their cops on that security team resigned from it.

We, the public, have to stop buying into all these click bait lies against our men in blue who protect us, or we will have chaos, each man for himself alone.

Ah, you saw some shithead on Faux excusing away police brutality, and you run with it.

Of course, the police then described the incident thus: "A protester attempted to scan radio frequencies to spy on police communications, thus threatening the integrity of the very police networks police rely upon to work in a coordinated fashion. The attempt was thwarted." Did they not?

Why someone would need to get within inches of some equipment sending out electromagnetic waves over, presumably at least dozens if not hundreds of yards I still find inexplicable. A widget sending out waves over just inches is not useful for the purpose of communication, or for any other purpose during a riot. Be that as it may... The police reported someone slipped and fell - when an attempted and thwarted network intrusion would have provided a far better cover. In that case they would immediately have confiscated the cellphone to secure the evidence against the intruder. But no, they did not.

You know, bobblehead, there is no way of knowing whether you're just monumentally dumb, hilariously delusional, or a textbook example of conservative mendacity for the cause, but I'd settle for all of the above. Something has plainly eaten your brain, and the result is pathetic.

Forum List

Back